Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 1133 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know is anything about her.
    Did you try Google Lens image search?

  2. #35377

    I didn't see a mention of No GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Aubrey last night at the hotel in White Oak not far from the airport. I always do qv for the first time with a new girl. Her tits are indeed massive and the pics are accurate. Everything covered she said no Russian for a qv I might stay for longer next time so I can try that. I did missionary for a while then doggy she finished me off with a HJ. Set up was easy and no signs of monkey damage was 100 for the qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195135319
    I see she has a short list of No this and No that.

    She anywhere near GFE with LFK?

    Is her HJ finish on par with skilled AMP Gals?

  3. #35376

    Any info

    Anyone know is anything about her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5839.jpg‎  

  4. #35375
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Flake is putting in lightly, LOL. I wonder where she has been this entire time. She would always call me right be I arrived, telling me she's on the bowl or does it take long for you to blow. Oh but she loved the back door, its great value but a hassle at times dealing with her.
    When I set up the appointment she was acting very weird and almost felt like she was possibly setting a trap / sting. She called asking me to bring condoms and then asked if I would be ok "giving her the money before we do it", "like come in set it on the table or send it to me and then we do it" My spidey senses started tingling and I asked if she was affiated with LE. She replied "helll no". I ignored contact there after. 10 minutes later I received a paragraph text stating how her mom had hit her up, saying that her son couldn't sleep and she needed to cancel the visit to go tend to him. She said she could hit me up once she got back. No thanks. Be safe guys, definely not worth the hassle or trouble. Especially not in Henrico.

  5. #35374

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Flake is putting in lightly, LOL. I wonder where she has been this entire time. She would always call me right be I arrived, telling me she's on the bowl or does it take long for you to blow. Oh but she loved the back door, its great value but a hassle at times dealing with her.
    What's her face look like? She cute? Older?

  6. #35373
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if manic pixie is OK with taking pics and videos of the action?
    I've taken a couple videos of her doing her thing to me. She was cool with it a while ago.

  7. #35372

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    She's a flake. I am wondering if the new posts are even real. Can anyone confirm that they've seen her this week? If so, how was she?
    Flake is putting in lightly, LOL. I wonder where she has been this entire time. She would always call me right be I arrived, telling me she's on the bowl or does it take long for you to blow. Oh but she loved the back door, its great value but a hassle at times dealing with her.

  8. #35371
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    That's Henrico correct? For Italian TAHITIAN Goddess
    Yes this girl is Henrico not far from the airport.

  9. #35370

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Aubrey last night at the hotel in White Oak not far from the airport. I always do qv for the first time with a new girl. Her tits are indeed massive and the pics are accurate. Everything covered she said no Russian for a qv I might stay for longer next time so I can try that. I did missionary for a while then doggy she finished me off with a HJ. Set up was easy and no signs of monkey damage was 100 for the qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195135319
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody dreamed with her and is she real?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    links to her OnlyFans page.
    That's Henrico correct? For Italian TAHITIAN Goddess

  10. #35369

    Aubrey

    Went to see Aubrey last night at the hotel in White Oak not far from the airport. I always do qv for the first time with a new girl. Her tits are indeed massive and the pics are accurate. Everything covered she said no Russian for a qv I might stay for longer next time so I can try that. I did missionary for a while then doggy she finished me off with a HJ. Set up was easy and no signs of monkey damage was 100 for the qv.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/195135319

  11. #35368

    Videos and pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if manic pixie is OK with taking pics and videos of the action?
    I've never asked about that so can't comment on that one.

  12. #35367

    Manic Pixie OK with pics and video?

    Does anyone know if manic pixie is OK with taking pics and videos of the action?

  13. #35366

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    That's a scary thought. Think 80 lbs of skeleton with a habit. She was cute at one time 2019 or earlier but those days are long gone. Consider yourself lucky not to have seen her in person. Believe me you are not missing out on anything. Last time I was there I bailed it was so bad.
    Yep agreed 100 percent and one time years ago she was great with a banging body but that monkey ruined that, last time I saw her probably 3 or 4 years ago almost bailed myself but did let her swallow a load, the drugs ruin so many of them, shame!

  14. #35365

    Big booty Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    She's a flake. I am wondering if the new posts are even real. Can anyone confirm that they've seen her this week? If so, how was she?
    Judy / Jessica texted with me earlier this week. She was clear in her comms details that only she would know. YMMV as always but it's her. I still haven't gotten free time to get over there to her.

  15. #35364
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody dreamed with her recently? I see she has started posting again.
    She's a flake. I am wondering if the new posts are even real. Can anyone confirm that they've seen her this week? If so, how was she?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape