Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 928 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 13906
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13321
    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by M Spa today and drew a somewhat curvy one as well. . 8 and. 12 for the CBJ. She said her name was Sunny. She worked hard for it and did an incredible job.
    Yes, she is a good one. She is a tad plain but sweet with a good attitude.

  2. #13320
    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by M Spa today and drew a somewhat curvy one as well. . 8 and. 12 for the CBJ. She said her name was Sunny. She worked hard for it and did an incredible job.
    Sunny is great, seen her a few times over the last month.

  3. #13319
    Quote Originally Posted by PitbullFan  [View Original Post]
    So 320 for an ok handshake. For that kinda cash I'd go to champion and get FS from a spinner type.
    What is champion?

  4. #13318

    M Spa

    Dropped by M Spa today and drew a somewhat curvy one as well. . 8 and. 12 for the CBJ. She said her name was Sunny. She worked hard for it and did an incredible job.

  5. #13317
    Quote Originally Posted by PitbullFan  [View Original Post]
    So 320 for an ok handshake. For that kinda cash I'd go to champion and get FS from a spinner type.
    He wanted a 4-hand massage with a standard finish. It didn't go as expected and that happens sometimes.

  6. #13316
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    I think overall this visit just reminded me of how slim the pickings are in our area.

    I went one afternoon and had some extra money in my pocket. I saw they offered 4 hand, something I always told myself I would try and gave it a shot.

    I got aunties that were just ok looking. A massage that was. Ok. And just an ok handshake.

    It was around 160 for the massage, 160 to tip both girls and I couldn't help but feel the money could have been better spent with a better provider in the area.

    Unfortunately with the new law I don't feel comfortable going anywhere outside of a parlor in this area. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, maybe not cautious enough. But ultimately the area is just kinda meh for me right now.
    So 320 for an ok handshake. For that kinda cash I'd go to champion and get FS from a spinner type.

  7. #13315

    2 Stops

    Dreamed that I found myself alone and in town for the day. Started my morning at Gateway. Found it to be as expected. Basic good massage and a handshake afterwards from a skinny late 40's attendant. I did negotiate topless for an additional 80.

    After lunch I dropped by M spa for round 2. Drew a short and somewhat curvy "nana". Massage was much lower quality but topless CBJ ending for 120 made up for it.

    Overall had a good day. Hoping to repeat soon.

  8. #13314

    Recent gateway visit

    I think overall this visit just reminded me of how slim the pickings are in our area.

    I went one afternoon and had some extra money in my pocket. I saw they offered 4 hand, something I always told myself I would try and gave it a shot.

    I got aunties that were just ok looking. A massage that was. Ok. And just an ok handshake.

    It was around 160 for the massage, 160 to tip both girls and I couldn't help but feel the money could have been better spent with a better provider in the area.

    Unfortunately with the new law I don't feel comfortable going anywhere outside of a parlor in this area. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, maybe not cautious enough. But ultimately the area is just kinda meh for me right now.

  9. #13313
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Recently went by M and saw 2 mongers going in, figured it would be a wait (not sure how many girls they have working) and didn't have much time to sit around. Called Gateway and they had openings. Never been there before, but I know the area. Few people outside, but just walked in without making eye contact, paid $80 at the door. Pulled KC (Kaycee?) who was a thin 30-ish girl. Massage was decent, asked for medium, she may have gone hard. If that's her medium, I think I'd be in a ton of pain with hard! I did some roaming, but she didn't reponse with any teasing during the massage. At one point, she left the room and I was freaking out that what happened to another guy was happening to me. She did come back after a minute with a hot towel to wipe me down, then went into softtouch with some teasing.

    Negotiated $80 for a topless handshake. B / C sized (looked bigger in bra, guessing pushup). Finished the deed, she cleaned me up and finished the massage. English was really good, no issues at all.
    M has been a bit busy lately. But even when they're busy I still get good service. I've literally had to sit on the couch awaiting my turn on more than one occasion. But the ladies always deliver. Last week when I went there were two fire marshal trucks in the lot. I almost went elsewhere, but since there's nothing wrong with checking out a spa, I went for it. It was all good. When leaving there was another monger waiting on the couch and another coming in the door as she let me out. Have fun and be careful out there.

  10. #13312

    2 Stops

    Had a dream I was solo and in town for the day. Started my morning at Gateway. Standard good massage and he from a late 40's small framed women. A few hours later decided to gice M a try too. Massage wasnt near as good but the scenery and activites made up for it.

  11. #13311

    Gateway

    Recently went by M and saw 2 mongers going in, figured it would be a wait (not sure how many girls they have working) and didn't have much time to sit around. Called Gateway and they had openings. Never been there before, but I know the area. Few people outside, but just walked in without making eye contact, paid $80 at the door. Pulled KC (Kaycee?) who was a thin 30-ish girl. Massage was decent, asked for medium, she may have gone hard. If that's her medium, I think I'd be in a ton of pain with hard! I did some roaming, but she didn't reponse with any teasing during the massage. At one point, she left the room and I was freaking out that what happened to another guy was happening to me. She did come back after a minute with a hot towel to wipe me down, then went into softtouch with some teasing.

    Negotiated $80 for a topless handshake. B / C sized (looked bigger in bra, guessing pushup). Finished the deed, she cleaned me up and finished the massage. English was really good, no issues at all.

    Total for the hour $160, would return if she's there.

    Stay safe!

  12. #13310

    Quick rdu run

    Heading up your way tomorrow morning. Was hoping to find an AMP to srop by. Please PM any current spots and tips. Happy to help with tips in wilmington area though AMPs are dry here.

  13. #13309

    M spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a senior member to message me about which one is M Spa and it's location please? Big thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/499377645207

  14. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I checked in with Gateway and asked if Kiki was working and they said that she is no longer there. Not sure if her time was up but I told them she was the best and I hope she comes back. I'm only hearing crickets now. It sucks because every time we get a good one they seem to disappear. Nattie Out. .
    Man I hate when that happens. I was the same way when 2 of the girls at WF Spa (when it was open) left. There have been rare cases as some have been able to somehow land an apartment in the area and live and don't have to go back. I haven't asked my go-to person how they were able to pull this off. Seems like a touchy topic as she started at one of places in the area and perhaps left them right before it got bad. Wish it was easier for some of them to live in the area and work independently but I know that can be heavily affected by language barriers and proof of income, etc. I actually had one of the wake Forest girl number once as they called the job needing help but I have lost it since then. One of the very few times, that I consider pushing for more than just being a client and inquired about other things like personal life.

  15. #13307

    M Spa

    Can I get a senior member to message me about which one is M Spa and it's location please? Big thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape