Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 927 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 13899
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13314
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Recently went by M and saw 2 mongers going in, figured it would be a wait (not sure how many girls they have working) and didn't have much time to sit around. Called Gateway and they had openings. Never been there before, but I know the area. Few people outside, but just walked in without making eye contact, paid $80 at the door. Pulled KC (Kaycee?) who was a thin 30-ish girl. Massage was decent, asked for medium, she may have gone hard. If that's her medium, I think I'd be in a ton of pain with hard! I did some roaming, but she didn't reponse with any teasing during the massage. At one point, she left the room and I was freaking out that what happened to another guy was happening to me. She did come back after a minute with a hot towel to wipe me down, then went into softtouch with some teasing.

    Negotiated $80 for a topless handshake. B / C sized (looked bigger in bra, guessing pushup). Finished the deed, she cleaned me up and finished the massage. English was really good, no issues at all.
    M has been a bit busy lately. But even when they're busy I still get good service. I've literally had to sit on the couch awaiting my turn on more than one occasion. But the ladies always deliver. Last week when I went there were two fire marshal trucks in the lot. I almost went elsewhere, but since there's nothing wrong with checking out a spa, I went for it. It was all good. When leaving there was another monger waiting on the couch and another coming in the door as she let me out. Have fun and be careful out there.

  2. #13313

    2 Stops

    Had a dream I was solo and in town for the day. Started my morning at Gateway. Standard good massage and he from a late 40's small framed women. A few hours later decided to gice M a try too. Massage wasnt near as good but the scenery and activites made up for it.

  3. #13312

    Gateway

    Recently went by M and saw 2 mongers going in, figured it would be a wait (not sure how many girls they have working) and didn't have much time to sit around. Called Gateway and they had openings. Never been there before, but I know the area. Few people outside, but just walked in without making eye contact, paid $80 at the door. Pulled KC (Kaycee?) who was a thin 30-ish girl. Massage was decent, asked for medium, she may have gone hard. If that's her medium, I think I'd be in a ton of pain with hard! I did some roaming, but she didn't reponse with any teasing during the massage. At one point, she left the room and I was freaking out that what happened to another guy was happening to me. She did come back after a minute with a hot towel to wipe me down, then went into softtouch with some teasing.

    Negotiated $80 for a topless handshake. B / C sized (looked bigger in bra, guessing pushup). Finished the deed, she cleaned me up and finished the massage. English was really good, no issues at all.

    Total for the hour $160, would return if she's there.

    Stay safe!

  4. #13311

    Quick rdu run

    Heading up your way tomorrow morning. Was hoping to find an AMP to srop by. Please PM any current spots and tips. Happy to help with tips in wilmington area though AMPs are dry here.

  5. #13310

    M spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Can I get a senior member to message me about which one is M Spa and it's location please? Big thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/499377645207

  6. #13309
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I checked in with Gateway and asked if Kiki was working and they said that she is no longer there. Not sure if her time was up but I told them she was the best and I hope she comes back. I'm only hearing crickets now. It sucks because every time we get a good one they seem to disappear. Nattie Out. .
    Man I hate when that happens. I was the same way when 2 of the girls at WF Spa (when it was open) left. There have been rare cases as some have been able to somehow land an apartment in the area and live and don't have to go back. I haven't asked my go-to person how they were able to pull this off. Seems like a touchy topic as she started at one of places in the area and perhaps left them right before it got bad. Wish it was easier for some of them to live in the area and work independently but I know that can be heavily affected by language barriers and proof of income, etc. I actually had one of the wake Forest girl number once as they called the job needing help but I have lost it since then. One of the very few times, that I consider pushing for more than just being a client and inquired about other things like personal life.

  7. #13308

    M Spa

    Can I get a senior member to message me about which one is M Spa and it's location please? Big thanks.

  8. #13307

    Gateway

    My second trip here. Had Kiki last visit. So this time, called in to book an appointment bt to hear Kiki is not working. But still made an appointment. I went and saw Yuyu. Definitely older to Kiki, may be late 30 / early 40 ish. Medium pressure, no towel, good massage and excellent teasing. Right after flip, she asked me how much I'd like to tip. Top came off and standard finish with roaming. Didn't mind the extra sound effects she gave, oooo yaaaa. Took full hour with good head massage at the end. Handed out tip. Heard two other girls working but couldn't see them. Might repeat her but would like to check out other ladies before.

  9. #13306
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    I checked in with Gateway and asked if Kiki was working and they said that she is no longer there. Not sure if her time was up but I told them she was the best and I hope she comes back. I'm only hearing crickets now. It sucks because every time we get a good one they seem to disappear. Nattie Out. .
    Man that's a bummer, I was going to try seeing her this week. Ah well, who knows, maybe her replacement will be even more fun. Unlikely but we can hope.

  10. #13305

    Gateway

    I checked in with Gateway and asked if Kiki was working and they said that she is no longer there. Not sure if her time was up but I told them she was the best and I hope she comes back. I'm only hearing crickets now. It sucks because every time we get a good one they seem to disappear. Nattie Out. .

  11. #13304
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    I'm a frequent flyer to M and I also had no issues this week. Noted, two Sheriff sedans were seen near a spa. The area has 12 units with the potential of independent 24 business that happens to include 3 places where a massage appointment can be booked.

    Whenever anyone goes the mentality should be, "I'm here to get a massage". Precautions are always advised like paying in cash and use an Phone App to call and text. Also noted is my favorite worker said after 5 pm and the weekends are the best times. I have been following that advice.

    As always, it's an individual choice.
    Appreciate the update. Thank you for adding clarification. When I saw them park, they did seem to just be there. However, just didn't feel like it was the best idea to go while they were there. Was short on funds a little anyway. As to when I visit a spa or my regular, I'm always big on times when I think it's the less traffic. Kept that model and never really had issues.

  12. #13303
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Was there Thursday morning. No issues. Business as usual. Had appointment and no issues in parking area. Businesses there keep parking full during normal business hours. No signs of law and service normal inside.

    But do keep an eye open.
    Appreciate you Reddington. Glad you was able to report. I tried to post about what I saw in a way that wouldn't draw any unnecessary conspiracy's. Also tried to write it so the address wouldn't pop up neither. Hopefully there is a way where we can share our experiences without giving too much descriptive info about places as that may be one of the ways they always get shut down.

  13. #13302

    Worker A

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I agree it's all about the $ and worker. FYI, worker A is at another location and will return in a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMic  [View Original Post]
    Oh thank god! Thought we lost that one forever.
    She's back!

  14. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddington1  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Was there Thursday morning. No issues. Business as usual. Had appointment and no issues in parking area. Businesses there keep parking full during normal business hours. No signs of law and service normal inside.

    But do keep an eye open.
    I'm a frequent flyer to M and I also had no issues this week. Noted, two Sheriff sedans were seen near a spa. The area has 12 units with the potential of independent 24 business that happens to include 3 places where a massage appointment can be booked.

    Whenever anyone goes the mentality should be, "I'm here to get a massage". Precautions are always advised like paying in cash and use an Phone App to call and text. Also noted is my favorite worker said after 5 pm and the weekends are the best times. I have been following that advice.

    As always, it's an individual choice.

  15. #13300
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Force! I was somewhere between 1:30-3:30 pm. When the other sheriff car pulled up, the first backed into a parking spot to the far left of M spa. There was one gent that parked and walked to another business but based on his movements, I think he was going to M spa initially and got spooked when he saw the cop cars. He walked to another business and turned around and got back in his car. He stayed in his car for a few and pulled off.

    One of the cop cars did seem to follow him but honestly could've been sheer coincidence. I'm not trying to spook any of you but I did see this in real time. In areas like that, one or a few people always see to get a little interested in what's going on. It is quiet over there. The one thing that really troubled me was the guy fidgeting with that door. Just seemed very irrational. Maybe the lady caught him off guard a little which I get. I'm still down to check them out but when I saw them cars I would be a damn fool to go into to that building while they were there. For me when I visit spas, I always try to go on a day and time when not too much traffic is around. Never a perfect time but I'm always just having my head on a swivel. If anyone has gone since me saying this feel free to reach out to me.
    Thanks for additional info. I agree we can't be too careful and should always keep our eyes open. Having two LE patrol cars show up at the same time and behave like that would be alarming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape