Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 6705
-
10-19-25 08:19 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 435Kayla
She's posted for a long time, but I don't thunk anyone has reviewed her. Has anyone seen Kayla?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2997735
-
10-19-25 01:43 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 107Yeah, but I have a feeling it may change on multiple visits.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 23:38 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 523Who did you see there? Tiffany was super insistent on a tip to the point where it was annoying.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 23:22 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 601Clermont Minneola massage
Did she require the towel covering for the entire massage?
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 19:31 #5696Regular Member

Posts: 17Green Eye Latina
Has any had an experience with this one, I know she used to post on Craigslist but it appears she's switched up over the past few months.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3716203
-
10-18-25 18:47 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 107Clermont / Minneola massage
TOFTT with this one, made the trip out to Lake County as I had the day off. I was able to get a last minute booking as she prefers booking 24 hrs ahead of time. Private home with table set up in living room, she has you fill out forms, which you can put down bs info as there is no I'd check, she has you strip down to underwear or nude with towel covering. She had on a bikini with a fishnet coverall, nice ass for her size. Anyway, very good and thorough massage a few brushes on boys but no indication of any extras. I will probably go back again because massage was pretty damn good and affordable at $80 for the hr. She did give me a real nice hug and allowed me to feel that ass, as I left.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...889004323.html
-
10-18-25 18:36 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 28The Italian Princess visit
I had an opportunity to set up a visit with TIP late last week when getting into Orlando. Opted for the hour incall. Good comms. Did quick LE check and it was on to business. The massage was outstanding, combining some of what I have experienced from AMP and civilian MPs. L1 on offer, with an upcharge option for CBJ. I went with a Russian finish and it was great. Overall time well spent and I would do it again!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3284021
-
10-18-25 18:32 #5693Regular Member

Posts: 22Link? Rates?
Link and rate?
Originally Posted by Prophotog
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 16:54 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 346For me, tips were always appreciated but never expected.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-25 11:15 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 207Ani Castro
Late report, but I had a chance to see Ani Castro recently and I can confidently confirm that she's all woman. Spoke to her about the "post op" wording in her website and it refers to part of her drainage massage for post operative women (think c-section, deliveries, tummy tucks, etc). That said, her technique before flip was great and relaxing and as she gets closer to the flip, her technique becomes more and more sensual before climbing on the table minus yoga pants, kissing the back of my neck, kissing my ear and asking if I want full body. Now, who's going to say no to that sales pitch! On the flip, she loses her top but keeps thong on. Won't go into full detail as she's YMMV, but she gets WET. L1, but allowed FIV and was incredibly sensual in her service. Will definitely be repeating!
-
10-17-25 22:56 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 523Seen Tiffany there in the past and was never asked for any sort of identification. The girls there are definitely above average in looks but they want 200 hr plus tips which is wayyy too overpriced for a L1 experience.
Originally Posted by Muskelon
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 20:10 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 48Are the pics accurate? Looks like filter plus body edits.
Originally Posted by Lovestodream14
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 16:13 #5688Regular Member

Posts: 1Check inbox when you can please. Thank you.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 10:22 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 129They also have other listing with different ladies with same location.
Originally Posted by TheVicTurbo
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...zen-80582.html
-
10-16-25 20:08 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 39Latina
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3709190
Not sure on the name maybe Jenny sweet person near the sea world area will repeat. Standard Mario coins.










Reply With Quote





