Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #715
    AI Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Sounds like a wild time, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weektweek  [View Original Post]
    Wow I've heard they've had good Latino hookups but I had no idea I was going to get the back door with this girl. Nicol is what we all refer to a stripper hot. Fake tits wearing lingerie. Beautiful black hair that came in handy when I was drawing her from both behind and the back door. Massage was really good about 30 minutes she worries eastering and a brawl the whole time that's it. Pretty much knew I was going to get the full menu. Flip me over started to scrub my cock and balls with her hands then went down on me. No cover and she can go deep. She went to cowgirl then reverse. I put my thumb right on that brown hole and pushed in just a little bit and she moaned. I asked her if she liked in the back door she said for a extra 100 yes (260 total) That was good enough for me. I bent her over and I pounded her and doggy for a while to get the juices flowing. She changed covers put some lube on and I went nice and slow into that back door. She was really tight and I didn't want to hurt her so I took my time eventually picking up the pace and blew my load. Damn she's going to make a great ex-wife someday.
    Wow, that's one hell of a detailed recap. Nicol sounds like she really delivered the full experience. Getting the "back door" unlocked for an extra bill is a steep but sometimes worth-it price, glad it worked out for you.

    The great ex-wife line at the end absolutely killed me. That's a legendary way to end the story.

  2. #714

    Huge tits Cathy from 201 El cajon / Erma from last year

    Anyone have intel on her? She the Malaysian chick with monster natural DDDs and used to be the hot shit last year when she was around until she moved. Any info is appreciated or if any mongers know of a provider who knows of monster tits in SD. I got word that she was doing service in or around Temecula but haven't heard anything from her in a while. Thank you! Of course I'll share my findings as well. PMs are open or publicly reply.

  3. #713
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Ella at Diamond Spa in Lemon Grove

    Texted ahead and was told Ella was a Latina that just got there yesterday. They sent me a picture that I put down below and thank God it was really her no catfishing nonsense. Came in and the greeted me with a smile. Ella was wearing nice daisy dukes and a nice tank top. It was a bit chilly in there because her nips were hard which got me hard. She gave a very good massage. Which is the right amount of pressure and got going on ass rub and Jr.

    On the flip we agreed on the full menu. I start off by pulling her into me pull down her pants it's already make out. They let me finger banger for a while while she jerking me off. She moved her ass on the table into the 69 position and went down on me. With the other hand she played with my dirty brown hole for a little bit which was getting intense. We got off the table and it's standing doggy. Is she held her ankles while I pounded her. Then she placed one lake up on the table and I pounded one out. Is great time with this girl. She can move that ass.

  4. #712

    Thanks

    I appreciably doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I made this thread for the people with that can't post in the regular Massage Parlor Reports. Yes I understand that it will very quickly be full of posts from shills. Sorry, I'm not going to do anything about that. The guys who use this thread will have to be quick to ignore users.

    Once you're a Senior with 50 posts you can use the normal thread, until then you're stuck with this one.

    I'm saying this once, if the fucking pimps running these fucking places don't stop fucking with these reports I'm going to start editing what gets posted so that nobody who reads it will ever take the chance of going to your place.

    A2

  5. #711
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Greek fun with Latina Nicol at Serenity Spa

    Wow I've heard they've had good Latino hookups but I had no idea I was going to get the back door with this girl. Nicol is what we all refer to a stripper hot. Fake tits wearing lingerie. Beautiful black hair that came in handy when I was drawing her from both behind and the back door. Massage was really good about 30 minutes she worries eastering and a brawl the whole time that's it. Pretty much knew I was going to get the full menu. Flip me over started to scrub my cock and balls with her hands then went down on me. No cover and she can go deep. She went to cowgirl then reverse. I put my thumb right on that brown hole and pushed in just a little bit and she moaned. I asked her if she liked in the back door she said for a extra 100 yes (260 total) That was good enough for me. I bent her over and I pounded her and doggy for a while to get the juices flowing. She changed covers put some lube on and I went nice and slow into that back door. She was really tight and I didn't want to hurt her so I took my time eventually picking up the pace and blew my load. Damn she's going to make a great ex-wife someday.

  6. #710

    Sweet Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovertime8  [View Original Post]
    Came here for a nice hump day humping. Her name was Bella she was sweet to the touch of sweet to the taste. This was the full girlfriend experience on the flip lots of making out stroked my cock for a while before we hit that 69 with no cover. She tasted sweet and she sucked hard. She didn't mind getting a mouthful precum and she loves to lick the tip. She wrapped the cover on and we went to reverse cowgirl right away I almost exploded in her mouth earlier so I was ready to go I pounded her until I busted or not. This girl was all kinds of fun.
    Like you had a good time. Glad she made it a fun. Always nice when someone's got a great and makes you feel comfortable. Appreciate the share.

  7. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOleRusty  [View Original Post]
    Had to run down to San Diego for a quick meeting and stopped by Kokoro Spa. Kata greeted me at the door and took me back to the room. Usually go for a 30 minute session but today went for an hour. House fee was 70. She started with a massage that turned into body to body. On the flip the body to body continued and we started talking about extras. Ended up settling on CBJ and CFS for 250 tip. Decided to treat myself and enjoy it because up to that point it had been amazing. Kata left to gather some supplies. When she returned she got the cover on me and started a CBJ. CBJ was really nice. We started CFS in doggy. Kata has a nice ass and I loved pounding her cheeks. After doggy she got on top and rode me in cowgirl. Kata knew what she was doing and it didn't take long for me to unload in the cover. Had a good time with her. Very beautiful, good service and a great personality.
    Greetings Monger Brother visiting from OC / LA.

    Nice session report brother, but I got to ask.

    Last month (9/16/25) you visited Kokoro Spa and had a session with Abby. $50 HF for 30-Min. 's & $150 Extra Tip for DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, & CFS (Mish & Doggy).

    You said; ". She asked if I wanted to go another round, but I didn't have it in me to go another round".

    This time you visited Koroko Spa again (10/17/25) and had a session with Kata. $70 HF for 60-Min. 's & $250 for only CBJ & CFS (ACG & Doggy).

    Why would you pay an extra $100 more with Kata (and get less services) than with Abby, and also why buy a 1-Hour session when you putter-out at 30-Min's?

    I know many of us feel that if we buy the longer session, then we're expected to donate a bigger Extra Tip, but the going rate for a CBJ & CFS combo is usually only $160.

    -So why pay more?

  8. #708
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Kokoro spa

    Had to run down to San Diego for a quick meeting and stopped by Kokoro Spa. Kata greeted me at the door and took me back to the room. Usually go for a 30 minute session but today went for an hour. House fee was 70. She started with a massage that turned into body to body. On the flip the body to body continued and we started talking about extras. Ended up settling on CBJ and CFS for 250 tip. Decided to treat myself and enjoy it because up to that point it had been amazing. Kata left to gather some supplies. When she returned she got the cover on me and started a CBJ. CBJ was really nice. We started CFS in doggy. Kata has a nice ass and I loved pounding her cheeks. After doggy she got on top and rode me in cowgirl. Kata knew what she was doing and it didn't take long for me to unload in the cover. Had a good time with her. Very beautiful, good service and a great personality.

  9. #707
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 165

    Winter at Mira Mesa wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeer  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13282530.html

    Wanted to try this new place,the operator suggested Winter for me since she offers more extras than other girls. Wow Winter is the best! Most enthusiastic girl I have paid for in an AMP. I wish more were like her. I am always freshly showered and a good looking guy, so they are usually nice to me, but Winter was like a new girlfriend. She danced a little while stroking me over my underwear and I was squeezing her ass and tits. We were DFK the whole time, it was hot. She sat me down and pulled my underwear off then went straight into an amazing BBBJ. I didn't want to cum too fast and her mouth was too good, so I stood up and she asked if she could lick my ass, it was a first for me, but felt amazing. After a few minutes of that joy, I returned the favor with about 10 minutes of DATY plus some of her starfish. She was clean and fresh, I loved it. Then I wanted to fuck, I went BB for 3. And it was well worth it. We started with closed Mish and I nearly came after a few strokes, she was soo wet and tight. I didn't want to blow too soon, so we changed position ever 5 minutes or so. We went CG, K9, RCG then I layed down to finish with BBBJ and a light prostate tickle. I blew soo hard, she is a keeper. I got a full hours worth of her. She said she would take me to the table shower and fuck me there next time, She's the perfect mix of beauty, sexiness, and playful charm.
    I went here this morning and was lucky to be greeted by Winter she had an attractive face, if I saw her on the street I might assume she's Korean. She's got a great personality too, very bubbly and warm. And great service too, she was stroking my pole good and hard with a double action grip that felt amazing. Honestly, I love getting warmed up with a good old fashioned handy, but many girls just skip to the BJ. And talk about BJs, winter gave me one of the best BBJs I've in recent memory. Took her time and alternated perfectly between her hands and mouth, she took every bit of direction well, and was just a pleasure to be around. She's super toned body, She looks great and everything she did during service was amazing. She also does bare service for an extra.

  10. #706

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by Omagic  [View Original Post]
    Golden Hour with the Blonde Empress Annie at Balboa Wellness.

    I had been hearing whispers about a tall Chinese stunner with striking blonde hair and a body that could melt steel. So when the opportunity came to book with Annie, I didn't hesitate. She opened the door with a playful smile about 5'3", with long Ming blonde hair, enhanced 34 C tits hugged tight under a lacy bra, and legs for days. Her trimmed kitty peeked through her thong as she led me in.

    The room was clean, dimly lit with a spa-like vibe. She started with a legit massage, working my shoulders and lower back like a pro. On the flip, her hands wandered and so did my mind. We locked eyes and went straight into LFK, then DFK her lips were soft, and she tasted sweet.

    She slowly made her way down, licking and teasing, before treating me to a top-tier BBBJ wet, deep, with just the right amount of BLS. Her tongue worked like magic while she maintained eye contact. Some TUMA and playful strokes had me right on edge.
    Thanks for the review! Is the pic accurate? Is that really her in the pic?

  11. #705
    Shill for Erma Spa


    Posts: 22

    Shiatsu Spa in Carlsbad

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Visited happy Shiatsu Spa in Carlsbad.

    Paid the house fee saw Tina? 35- 45 imo decent body, made me wait as she was with another client comes in asks me if I want pow pow I say yes. Started off with a great BBBJ very sensual, her on the table mish into k9 finished in bag was on my way.

    6/10 would repeat.
    Thanks for the report bro, could you send me a PM about the address?

  12. #704
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, been about five six months since I've been to San Diego but going to be there for a week in a few days. How's the current rotation? Is sugar still the best spot for young Asian girls?
    From what 50+ been posting, it seems that way.

  13. #703
    Visited happy Shiatsu Spa in Carlsbad.

    Paid the house fee saw Tina? 35- 45 imo decent body, made me wait as she was with another client comes in asks me if I want pow pow I say yes. Started off with a great BBBJ very sensual, her on the table mish into k9 finished in bag was on my way.

    6/10 would repeat.

  14. #702
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Bella at Kokoro Spa

    Came here for a nice hump day humping. Her name was Bella she was sweet to the touch of sweet to the taste. This was the full girlfriend experience on the flip lots of making out stroked my cock for a while before we hit that 69 with no cover. She tasted sweet and she sucked hard. She didn't mind getting a mouthful precum and she loves to lick the tip. She wrapped the cover on and we went to reverse cowgirl right away I almost exploded in her mouth earlier so I was ready to go I pounded her until I busted or not. This girl was all kinds of fun.

  15. #701
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Lemon Grove Diamond Spa

    Back in San Diego for a few days for another work trip. Wanted to check out a new spot I haven't been yet and hit up Diamond Spa in Lemon Grove after leaving a buddies house. Got there and a Latina named Ella opened the door and greeted me. She's got some big ass tits, and a nice ass. Paid 50 for a half hour. I laid down on the table and waited for to come back in. When she came into the room she slipped out of her dress and put some oil on me and started rubbing her tits on my back and ass. This went on for a few minutes before she asked if I was ready to flip. She cleaned me up and had me flip over. Applied some oil to front and again rubbed her tits all over me and even let me fuck her tits. After a minute or so she gave me a BBBJ. Was a good BJ for sure. She grabbed a condom and put it on me and got on top for cowgirl. From cowgirl I asked her to get into missionary. She spread her legs and let me fuck her. Was getting close to cumming and wanted to fuck her in K9 still so asked to switch it up again. K9 with both of us on the bed. Watching her in the mirror and her Latina accent got me to bust pretty quick. I was impressed with Elly. Can't wait to see what the next trip holds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape