Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16524

    Recent interactions some good, some not so much

    1. "Mandy" the good: DTF the bad wants 9 https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-1a3211a80737.

    2. "Brittany" DTF for 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7612818e6747.

    3. "Jazzy" DTF wants 4. Not unreasonable https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-c0d2d15e380c.

    4. Another "Brittany" DTF wants 6 can't host seems like a pro. Let me know guys. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-6d4dc65e5dbe.

    5. "skinny chick" wants 6 (seems to be the union rate) DTF https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-e493b31abe94.

    6. "Alexa" DTF also has pro vibes DTF 5 https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-48721312ff51.

    7. "Jennifer" DTF 4 but not my type https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-30450e61c35c.

    8. "Heather" DTF union rate of 6 https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-863b685ea7fa.

    9. I need help or info on this woman. I am chatting her but she is slow to respond. Any input from guys that met her would help. PM is fine. I am making it a goal to see her. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-2f18dd54b4b2.

  2. #16523
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly  [View Original Post]
    Does Jenae have a birthmark on her face? I blocked this girl and the link won't show up so I assume its the same girl. If so, she has a sister on multiple SD sites and they are both rinsers. They will ask you if you will sugar them on a platonic date to get to know you and that will be their thing until you cut it off. They have no sugar for you. Her sister's name on the site was Ashley. Not their real names, of course.
    Yes, that is a birthmark.

  3. #16522

    Recent dump

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-76ef8fdd0ba2

    Was chatting with this one, open minded. Cannot host. Asking min of 500. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-a72a8de4bbea

    Texting was going great. Then out of the blue on day of our meeting she said, I'm just not mentally ready for an arrangement again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-979477732c06

    Terrible communications. She will leave you on read and then respond a week or two later.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-31972bc0c003

    This one is a pro. Multiple adds out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Asking 400. Cannot host. I did not pursue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-db40e38ad812

    Asking 500. Got her down to 350. Cannot host, fun time, small and petite. Voice like a man. But she can suck a mean cock. Said she liked anal but wasn't game for it during our date. Open to BBFS, but I covered up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4c4f7bf34292

    Asking 700. I didn't try to negotiate at all. She said she would be open to BBFS, just no cip. I did not set anything up with her.

  4. #16521

    Seeking Chicagoland SB for regular travel there.

    Is there anyone who is reliable, willing to go downtown and in the 4-500 range or am I asking too much?

  5. #16520

    Jenae

    I matched with Jenae a couple months ago. We talked on the phone for about an hour; She actually seems like a sweet girl, but she was looking for a handout. I texted her about two weeks ago just to see how it was going. She said great and then proceeded to try to sell me some nudes which I declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

  6. #16519

    Jenae

    Quote Originally Posted by CreativeEros  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

    JENAE - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88bcf5a37e07.

    Was a very brief conversation online that went to text quickly. At least I was taking part in that text conversation. If she ever replies, I'll let you know.
    Does Jenae have a birthmark on her face? I blocked this girl and the link won't show up so I assume its the same girl. If so, she has a sister on multiple SD sites and they are both rinsers. They will ask you if you will sugar them on a platonic date to get to know you and that will be their thing until you cut it off. They have no sugar for you. Her sister's name on the site was Ashley. Not their real names, of course.

  7. #16518

    A Few Updates

    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker, infrequent poster. Been on and off Seeking for a few years, now back on again hoping to get off. Here are a few updates in pursuit of that decadent goal.

    BEBECITA - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-de2b856f0ad1.

    This conversation took place on Wednesday, in the morning. Said she was located in Rosemont and was available, as was I. She also claimed she could host. Promising bells were ringing. I asked if she wanted to text and bingo bango, she replied she was going to bed. At 10 am. Ha. No bango with this bingo. I told her to look for me another time. She must still be looking.

    JENAE - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-88bcf5a37e07.

    Was a very brief conversation online that went to text quickly. At least I was taking part in that text conversation. If she ever replies, I'll let you know.

    AVA - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-9345c9e2b041.

    Ava must be related to Jenae or perhaps they just share the same texting etiquette aka share a number but never text back. Maybe it's my hygiene but Wednesday is my shower day so probably not. She never replied either.

    More reports as I continue getting ghosted. It is the Halloween season so maybe it's just part of the overall theme. "Here's my number but I won't text you back. Boo!

  8. #16517

    Sophia

    Hi,

    Anyone seen her recently. Any feedback or info? There are old reports about her but asking if anyone have anything new.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f08454b12f74

  9. #16516
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Was pretty generic movie talk, since in her profile she mentioned liking horror movies, then ended it with "Anyway, would love to talk more about what you're looking for in an arrangement if you're interested" Not sure if arrangement has become a bad word, or what, since it isn't SA anymore?
    Can confirm that I received the same warning when I asked what she was "looking for in an arrangement". Changed it to 'what's your ideal arrangement' and it went through just fine.

  10. #16515
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    What did your message specifically say?
    Was pretty generic movie talk, since in her profile she mentioned liking horror movies, then ended it with "Anyway, would love to talk more about what you're looking for in an arrangement if you're interested" Not sure if arrangement has become a bad word, or what, since it isn't SA anymore?

  11. #16514
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Just sent a message to someone new, completely innocuous I thought, until I hit send and got a warning message about language in my message being transactional etc., do I still want to send, and risk having my account suspended. I hit send since I saw nothing objectionable in it. This may be my last month at that place.
    What did your message specifically say?

  12. #16513

    Not New. Not AI

    It's not new. It's not AI either. Tech like keyword and sentiment analysis has been available for decades. SA has been doing it since the 2018 SESTA / FOSTA laws were passed they just did it behind the scenes and they'd ban you after the fact. Now they've decided to implement the preemptive warning prompt. Prob not a bad idea for them from a biz perspective they no longer have the luxury of kicking paying members off the site like they used to. They want / need your $.

    Quote Originally Posted by FeldSpot  [View Original Post]
    Just sent a message to someone new, completely innocuous I thought, until I hit send and got a warning message about language in my message being transactional etc., do I still want to send, and risk having my account suspended. I hit send since I saw nothing objectionable in it. This may be my last month at that place.

  13. #16512

    AI message scanning at SA?

    Just sent a message to someone new, completely innocuous I thought, until I hit send and got a warning message about language in my message being transactional etc., do I still want to send, and risk having my account suspended. I hit send since I saw nothing objectionable in it. This may be my last month at that place.

  14. #16511

    Any Intel on this one? Seems legit and fun

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73790398

    This is a SDM profile, and I'm almost sure she is or was on seeking for a few years too. Seems genuine and fun. Has anyone seen her? Only concern I see physically is she doesn't smile at all in the least bit on her photos / vids. I'm not overly picky, but nothing is worse than thinking you're getting a beauty and then she shows up with crack head teeth.

  15. #16510

    Hannah 23 why / o Chicago and Olivia 27 why / o Naperville

    Another weird situation popped up today. Olivia has been on the site for a while. We talked a couple times before via text but she seemed to have an attitude. So I passed. Saw Hannah's profile and looked cute. After a lot of work, she replied and gave me her number. Luckily I save most of the numbers and take notes on who it is and what happened. It was the same number as Olivia and both profiles were online at the same time. One profile says Naperville. The other says Chicago. They could not get two burner numbers? Not sure what else to say besides just weird. Not sure if anyone has met either or just two rinsers looking to take advantage of guys.

    Hannah https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-91fe5851459b

    Olivia https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-489314041fe9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hannah 1.jpg‎   Olivia 3.jpg‎   Hannah 2.jpg‎   Olivia 4.jpg‎   Hannah 3.jpg‎  

    Olivia 1.jpg‎   Olivia 2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape