Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 1146 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39084

    Just to clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Said she had to spend a few days in the hospital. But who knows if that's the truth. Last I saw her she was partaking of some undesirable and unprescribed medications. I'm sure she'll be back around eventually, just watch for her ad on STG..
    I'm rather thick skulled. Does this refer to Ashley James or the newer Ashley?

  2. #39083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Dallas Transplant

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Hails from the Lone Star.

    Sara started her hooker career in the riff raff community of Orange Park / Youngerman several years ago (I believe 2018) while preggo. She popped up my FB timeline and instantly recognized her from her BP ad. We had something in common and used that as an opening to start a convo. Eventually the topic turned to helping each other. I explained that I was other half of her chosen career.

    We did a cardate meet up which didn't turn out as great as I expected. She did too much [Deleted by Admin]! Ng about every little thing though I tried to be cordial especially since she had a bread in the oven. She didn't exactly want to be raw dogged but she agreed to it. Told her if she was going to agree to something and not mean it, don't string it along. I'd rather she had said something in the beginning. It's kind of a joy kill. Anyways, I ended up glazing her bread. She does have an above average sucking skill.

    Our acquaintance dissolved as quickly as it started.

  3. #39082

    Natalie Latina

    Wow, best Latina I've seen yet. Great communication, staying near the TC. Very beautiful, natural C's and the largest ass I've ever seen on a girl with a flat tummy, prb fake but who cares, she knows how to use it and pound it back on you. $$. 6 for a hh got me a great BBBJ and amazing cfs from all angles. She's more GFE than any Latina I've ever experienced. My timing never aligned with her previous visits but ill never miss again. Should be here for a whole week and she will prb see me again before she leaves.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/195079620

  4. #39081

    Wasn't Much To Talk About

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    My last dream with her was before she went on "vacation" with her uncle. It was meh. Neither notable nor impressive. I do remember there being a bit of baby damage and some spider bites but the rate was commensurate. Of course, YMMV.

    Rich.

  5. #39080

    Ashley is MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to contact her. I think she changes her number too often.
    Said she had to spend a few days in the hospital. But who knows if that's the truth. Last I saw her she was partaking of some undesirable and unprescribed medications. I'm sure she'll be back around eventually, just watch for her ad on STG.

    Rich.

  6. #39079
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun. Definitely not much of a house keeper tho!

  7. #39078

    Kaitlyn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/939754301418

    Anyone got the skinny on this one?

  8. #39077

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since I have seen her but it was in a much nicer place thst what you describe. She was nice and I had a lot of fun with her. I can't got to scrappy, dirty places anymore. It's just so offputting for me.
    Yeah, she said she was moving and her ads now say she has moved. She herself wasn't a problem. It was the place and the dude in her phone as "king" blowing her up constantly. She answered his texts but sent his calls to Voicemail, but then he was waiting outside when I walked out. That puts me off. If other mongers try her and find these things to be sorted, I may give her another shot, or if I'm striking out and am time limited and she's posting she is at least a known quantity, and I know she's not robbing people. She did seem to actually enjoy what she does, she just really needs a better setting.

  9. #39076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    I can't get a hold of her

    Quote Originally Posted by DickStickem  [View Original Post]
    She is not Ashley James. No connection. That said I'm willing to blow some dinero's to see how she blows.
    I have been trying to contact her. I think she changes her number too often.

  10. #39075
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhard  [View Original Post]
    So, this is my second review, I will wait a bit to post the second two that I have. I don't want to spam this board.

    Sierra was a step down from my previous dream for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/934444470718

    Let's start with the fact that she's mid to late 40's, nowhere near 38 as her ads imply.

    I was without my car this week so I uber'd over. Comms were so-so but not bad. She responded within a reasonable time and didn't make me wait.

    I pull up to the "house" she's staying at and it is the worst the Northside has to offer, bars on the doors, house next to it is completely boarded up, etc. You get the picture. Luckily it had the bars and locks, more on that in a minute.

    So I get inside, Sierra is friendly but the place is off putting as hell, sheets hanging in doorways separating every room and windows units cooling individual rooms, roaches, holes in the walls etc.

    After chatting and trying to release the first visit jitters we get down to it, BBBJ is ok, she does actually enjoy what she does. Zero chance of getting me in her throat despite her ads claiming deep throat. Has an excuse about a neck injury. Boobs are nice, and large. Especially for her age. She gets wet well and has no smell.

    Went to K9 after, there is less ass then it appears in the pictures but she is willing to take a pounding. Blew in the bag, made small talk and got out.

    The major cons, the place although she claimed she was moving soon and so do her ads, and whatever dude was blowing her phone up, then sitting outside after I assume he couldn't get in the door. Pimp, DB, boyfriend? No clue. He wasn't threatening or trying to menace. But it still isn't cool. Got tf out.

    If you hit her up, you will get what you pay for, 2 pop is an upcharge even on the hour which is a negative for me as if I didn't have enough here. I won't be a return guest. Good luck if you do.
    Its been a while since I have seen her but it was in a much nicer place thst what you describe. She was nice and I had a lot of fun with her. I can't got to scrappy, dirty places anymore. It's just so offputting for me.

  11. #39074
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard this before about her and have been debating on seeing her soon because of her recent reviews. She updates her pictures regularly, obviously filtered but doesn't seem bad. Can you explain further since you left and didn't have a dream with her.
    FYI I think she looks early 30's in pics but when I saw her in person she was so old I mean almost 60, and when she talks its like grandma talking to you with the slow scratchy voice. Like dude said she's real nice in attitude but in the nicest calmest way she will tell you time is almost up, you can't touch this or that, no BBBJ and the covered BJ is one of the weakest. She's dead fish just lays back. But, she's very kind about it.

  12. #39073

    Rana / Stefanie Ratchet Cow

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Stefanie will be 52 in November. I thought 65.
    Lazy, lays on her flabby ass, hits her pipe continuously during date and looks for a reason to go off. Very unappealing woman, stays at the eagle and other similar establishments. You can catch her walking down Phillips by the sheik for $40. Been there, done that, low class crack ho. Don't recommend wasting your time on her over the hill ass.

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-15 at 5.40.07 PM.jpg‎  

  13. #39072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    She used to be Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    She came over w / her belly hanging out, a bunch of bruises on her legs, that fake wig. I gladly paid the uber fee to have her taken back to where she came from. She was polite about it however, maybe she's used to the rejection when people meet her in person after booking her from her highly filtered and AI enhanced images.
    I remember she was ok when she appeared last year. I think it was in November and within few weeks got worse. Not sure if it's Candy or Medication. I remember she said she takes stuff for pain. She claimed to be a Massage Therapist or studying for it.

    Last year bunch of women appeared and had potentials like the blonde with big manmade with no nipples. She was nice and looked good. Not sure where she went now. Her name was Becky.

  14. #39071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    She used to be Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    She came over w / her belly hanging out, a bunch of bruises on her legs, that fake wig. I gladly paid the uber fee to have her taken back to where she came from. She was polite about it however, maybe she's used to the rejection when people meet her in person after booking her from her highly filtered and AI enhanced images.
    I remember she was ok when she appeared last year. I think it was in November and within few weeks got worse. Not sure if it's Candy or Medication. I remember she said she takes stuff for pain. She claimed to be a Massage Therapist or studying for it.

    Last year bunch of women appeared and had potentials like the blonde with big manmade with no nipples. She was nice and looked good. Not sure where she went now. Her name was Becky.

  15. #39070

    Blondie /"Kay tryna play"

    Alright, Episode three of RH cold calls in Jax because he didn't know about this site. (All of these dreams have been 4-8 weeks ago now).

    As I'm not in town all the time due to work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/608471497983

    So this woman I'm going to call blondie, as she was advertising as "blondes do it better" at the time with no name, but now is advertising under a different number as "Kay".

    Pics are the same and it is definitely her, only some of her other pics hid the swollen lower legs and spider bites better.

    I hit her up with no problem on comms until I got there, then she was slow to give me the final details which is annoying, but she was in the quality off youngerman.

    Room was clean and well kept, she was nice enough. Her pictures are her for sure. She took a few getting ready and was roaming around clearly on something, (I saw the spider bites hidden with makeup after I got there).

    She nodded off once while getting ready then woke back up.

    BBBJ was so-so, she wanted mish for CFS which was annoying because they always want to like prop their back up on a pillow which makes it a super weird position, I prefer k9, and am learning to ask or insist unless it's GFE.

    Kitty was good, not super tight but serviceable with no backdraft.

    Blew in the bag, and respited for 2 pop when she dozed off again, and I just headed out instead of waking her up.

    If you hit her up, you will get what you pay for but please know what to expect.

    She is definitely using, but no robbery, DB, roommates etc. As many say, YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251015_125243_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251015_125313_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape