Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 1088 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 27920
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Yes I saw her last year she said I was actually her first client. Her picscwere kindve outdated then little rougher and at least 50 pounds heavier. Her BBBJ was decent and I did creampie her pussy but diddnt do anal althoughbshe daid ok but the funk from her asshole was a no for me overall 6 out of 10 but now she's way fatter. She frequentscthe casinos in fife and tacoma always wuth her boyfriend.
    Thanks for the report loudog.

    I saw ashleyspage a while back on my vacation, I think in Tacoma, bbfscip slamdunk msog no upcharge 200 hr but she older in person with some gut hanging out, no clock watcher. Nice phat ass on k9, one and done.

    Then saw Mirandasweet or sweet Miranda at her place, she's had a lot of work done on her face, big fake tits nice phat ass, freak fuck a2 p p2 m whatever I desired she was game, made me nut twice cip, she's full throttle no hold barred zero to 💯 fast and furious let me go HAM in poundtown would repeat when I'm on vacation this December, I actually told her if she was down for gangbang and she is.

    Then on my way back home I saw samanthasextoy before gps it was slamdunk BBFS nice phat ass on doggy but on my way out her room I saw her nodding off standing up in the bathroom, I got tested asap and clean.

  2. #26614
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Holy jeez, have you guys seen Tessa's pictures?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195256805

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/849308064504

    These are very heavily retouched *at least,* if not fully AI. I know she needs new pics, but holy crap this is the wrong direction. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?
    Definitely straight up AI slop. LOL. She's counting on you being so horny you don't turn away when you actually see her.

  3. #26613
    She's probably a shriveled apple LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fnarplep  [View Original Post]
    Holy jeez, have you guys seen Tessa's pictures?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195256805

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/849308064504

    These are very heavily retouched *at least,* if not fully AI. I know she needs new pics, but holy crap this is the wrong direction. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?

  4. #26612

    Tessa's New AI Slop

    Holy jeez, have you guys seen Tessa's pictures?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195256805

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/849308064504

    These are very heavily retouched *at least,* if not fully AI. I know she needs new pics, but holy crap this is the wrong direction. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she still relevant to the topic of this thread?

  5. #26611
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I got a reply from her about her menu and any upgrade options and she clearly said that BBFS is not available.
    LOL her response to me was $50 upgrade and that she "rarely allows it".

  6. #26610

    Lady jae / jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Tried to meet with her last year but no dice.
    Definitely stay away add at least 100 pounds to her and her legs have like vericose veins i saw her when she first started out she said i was her
    fitst client. It was a decent bbbj and i did creampie her pusssy she said she was down fir anal but didnt proceed cause i got some funky smell from her ass. But overall 6 out 10 but her picscway outdated . Shr frequentsvthe casinos in fife and tacoma
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...9C%85.3147788/
    Yes I saw her last year she said I was actually her first client. Her picscwere kindve outdated then little rougher and at least 50 pounds heavier. Her BBBJ was decent and I did creampie her pussy but diddnt do anal althoughbshe daid ok but the funk from her asshole was a no for me overall 6 out of 10 but now she's way fatter. She frequentscthe casinos in fife and tacoma always wuth her boyfriend.

  7. #26609
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing. I actually sent her a message earlier and I'll report back what she says, if anything.
    I got a reply from her about her menu and any upgrade options and she clearly said that BBFS is not available.

  8. #26608
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Is Mina68 game for the topic here?

    If so, what's the damage?

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3147672/
    I was wondering the same thing. I actually sent her a message earlier and I'll report back what she says, if anything.

  9. #26607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is a slam dunk.
    Is she in her 40's or 50's.

    Resi ic? Or hotel?

  10. #26606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Slam dunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    She is a slam dunk.

  11. #26605

    Mina68 ??

    Hey guys. Is Mina68 game for the topic here?

    If so, what's the damage?

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.3147672/

  12. #26604
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    That happens when the ad is deleted.
    Screenshots are your friend, and ours.

  13. #26603
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Your link just goes to the main list of ads.
    That happens when the ad is deleted.

  14. #26602
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWPlay  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. States she is in Seattle, but gave me the address for the Hilton Garden in Renton. Claims she's new so no reviews. I took a pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195126823
    Your link just goes to the main list of ads.

  15. #26601

    Anyone??

    I texted her. States she is in Seattle, but gave me the address for the Hilton Garden in Renton. Claims she's new so no reviews. I took a pass.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/195126823

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape