Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 5311
-
10-18-25 09:42 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 447So, moving forward, next time you decide to visit your local spa what do you plan to do differently, if anything, to ensure you’re not part of the next sting operation?
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 21:38 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 216None of the guys mentioned are in relation to the Spa's mentioned. They didn't even name the people charged with solicitation in Akron. So as someone else said it would cost a boat load of money to tap a current Spa. When they can send a couple of undercovers in get enough evidence to shut them down and get a headline.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 12:08 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 1470Waste of time and resources, though. But with this new admin who is on a witch hunt for illegals with ICE I can see how they want to waste time.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 07:09 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 486Actually, no. In Kraft's case, the police surreptitiously installed audio and video recording devices in the lobby and massage rooms. Neither the owners, nor the girls working there, knew they were being recorded.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
The cops showed up at the spa one day, falsely claimed they had received a bomb threat, and ordered everyone out so they could look for bombs. While the owners and girls were out, they installed recording devices.
How the owners and girls didn't notice these devices, I'll never know.
But yes, a very dedicated LE who was willing to pay a shit-ton of money could potentially set up a trap for johns.
-
10-17-25 06:19 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 136Drove by Sky
I drove by Sky on Thursday. There were no vehicles in the parking lot. I couldn't tell from the street if there were any lights on in the windows.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 21:25 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 975Check out the videos if you haven't had the chance.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
I recognize the same agents in multiple cities as the week progresses. They are not transported and lodged for free.
Note that numerous agents are masked or blurred where the individuals arrested are clearly visible. (Guilty until proven innocent). Two of them at Sky.
The ladies are out of a job for the time being. Their cash is taken. The property owner had a tenant that is no longer paying rent.
Well done LEO.
Has anyone driven by any of the three in Toledo to see if they have reopened?
-
10-16-25 18:25 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 975Not going to happen. How many 50+ Korean females on on the force? If I showed up a Korean parlor with no Koreans, it would be strictly a massage and it better be passable. If the UC would even try it. I watched the videos I linked yesterday and have some observations that I'll post later.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 12:47 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 1470Nah I doubt that, you would have to find an asian undercover or c. I. And how many are in toledo. The undercovers were for private sessions on skipthegames.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 23:29 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 690I'm sure these 4 Johns were hitting up what they thought was an independent and ended up being Unc. Johns getting charged at an AMP is rare unless you are literally caught balls deep or you talk too much.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
Saw a story not to long ago about a priest who frequented an AMP got picked up and charged but they picked him up outside the spa (after a bust) after being 1) monitored coming / going from spa; on prior occasions 2) positively I'd'd by one or more of the girls as "a regular" during the bust (he used to actually drive these girls around to places they needed to go); and 3) he actually admitted to all of it in an interview with LEO (sans legal representative, ofc).
Keep your mouth shut and don't do their job for them. And it's my opinion that the only reason they actually went after him in the first place was his profession. I'm sure they got a positive I'd on him while watching his comings and goings and once they knew he was a trusted clergyman, someone who is frequently around children / vulnerable parishioners, they made it a point to follow up on him. That is ofc just my opinion in the matter, I have no proof that that is what happened (but I think it makes the most sense as no actual customers who were at the spa when it was busted got charged with anything).
-
10-15-25 22:04 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 1673I know that is what happened, but the point is LE went in and took over, then busted johns. It happens is my point. You know how easy it would be for them to stand the recently busted locations back up with UCs and clean house?
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 16:11 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 975Thanks for the link. There's videos linked at the bottom of the page. Here's the one for Toledo:
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpHxXnjG0v0
Checked the court case site for the local "Johns". Two of the four (I think there were 4 total) solicited an undercover. Location redacted in the court documents. One lawyered up and plead down to disorderly conduct. The remaining were pending. Doubtful that LEO put one or more undercovers in AMPs? But, who knows.
-
10-15-25 11:46 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 136https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...Cracks-Down-on
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 07:36 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 179One suggestion is to follow massage reports in Ann Arbor for possible connections. Ann Arbor LE do not bother spas. Not on their agenda.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 22:49 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 690Robert Kraft wasn't walked in on. He was (essentially) illegally recorded in a place where one would expect privacy and his dalliances were discovered during an investigation into something completely different and they were recording at times they shouldn't have been, per the established guidelines of the warrant they LEO had for the wiretap. LEO pulled his car over after he left the spa under the guise of a traffic infraction in order to obtain his I'd. The rest is history.
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
I'm sure I got some of this facts or terms incorrect but the first is the same. Some of the others caught up in the same sting plea bargained out before Kraft went to court to fight the charges and won due to items mentioned above. Most if not all of the rest of the folks caught in the same sting then either had their cases dropped or used the same defense tactics he did. Those who already plead were SOL.
-
10-14-25 17:39 #5042Senior Member

Posts: 1673Ever hear of Robert Kraft? It happens. Foolish to think otherwise.
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





