Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 2168
-
10-25-25 05:45 #1658Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 35Sena HC
Just back from a business trip, stopped by HC. Sena's schedule matched mine, and her reviews were solid, so I booked a 45-minute session.
Sena greeted me with a warm hug and led me to the room. She offered to undress me, but I declined, and she nodded politely. She wore a nighty with white bra and panties, her body well-proportioned with nice curves.
We showered; it was thorough, no teasing, but ended with a long, aggressive preview BBBJ. She dried my back, and after mouthwash, we returned to the room. Started with LFK and DFK, then she gave a catbath—great skills, circular motions, and fast nibbling on my nipples. BLS followed, then a strong BBBJ with good suction, taking about 4 inches, minimal eye contact. She stopped before I came. I returned the favor with DFK, nipple play, and DATY. She came hard, squirming, her taste sweet and salty. Post-orgasm, she was too sensitive for more DATY.
Did p-slide and grinding before the cover; she moaned as I rubbed her clit. In CG, she rode well, switching to ACG, and I finished fast. We cuddled, chatted, and she intertwined her legs with mine. After a long pillow talk, we showered again, hugged, and kissed goodbye.
Sena's worth it. Next time, I'll book an hour for MSOG.
If compared to previous girl I saw, Sena is better than Arika.
-
10-24-25 19:29 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 304Asian musical chairs
LE asking too many questions. Providers are now scattered all over town. Be careful.
-
10-22-25 12:06 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 180HC Photo PSA
I've seen a few HC ladies and just want to give a recommendation on posting reviews since the AI enhanced photos could be a catfish scenario.
I saw Mika back in August.
https://happycastle168.com/view/22841
The photos look like an average build Japanese woman. I was disappointed to see that IRL she was very chubby. So I would recommend that when posting reviews we give the body type, cup size, and rank them on a scale of 1 to 10, face, body, and service at the very least and then share the juicy details. With that being said, in case these ladies return. I'll post my ratings.
Hanabi.
Average Body, D cups that look natural.
Face 7/10.
Body 8/10.
Service 10/10.
Victoria.
Slender with B cups.
Face 7/10.
Body 9/10 (I like slender builds).
Service 10/10.
Pin.
Curvy with D cups.
Face 6/10.
Body 6/10.
Service 8/10.
Tifa.
Very Petite, with perky A cups.
Face 8/10.
Body 8/10. If she had B cups then 9.
Service 10/10.
Lev.
Average Body, with C cups.
Face 6/10. She had a bunch of makeup.
Body 7/10.
Service 8/10.
Mika.
Chubby, with B cups.
Face 4/10.
Body 4/10.
Service 6/10.
-
10-22-25 07:40 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 186She has 12 reviews on TER. Sena I'd# 399574.
Originally Posted by EcuGuy74
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 07:29 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 33HC Sena
Dream with Sena was splendid!
She is the girl in the pics but embellished. Sena has natural tits and butt which I devoured. Her performance was top notch. Focus was 100% to treat me as her King.
Menu options are quite open including BDSM.
She has a great figure with a curvy bubble butt, atypical to JP women. Sight of her curvy wobbly natural ass in doggy & rcg made me extra horny. Treat her well, she will return the favor 100 fold. She is never shy to explore & quit pounding.
Menu: BBBJ, bls, rimming, msog, daty, dato, cim, greek with & w / o condom, BBFS CIP or outside, COF, BDSM.
-
10-21-25 22:50 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 124Sena
Anyone seen her?
-
10-21-25 19:50 #1652Regular Member

Posts: 3Rate
Its whatever rate is posted for the time, and then bb+outside is 100 extra or bb+inside is 200 extra. So for Arika bb+inside for 30 min is 440.
Originally Posted by WolfgangFuck
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 14:44 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 35Alice HC
Alice is cute, long hair, nice man mades, hairy, and looks closer to 30. Follows your lead and gets the job done. Nothing spectacular but was worth it for me.
-
10-21-25 11:54 #1650Regular Member

Posts: 4Question about HC Arika
Saw the rates online and texted to confirm half hour plus BBFS was 340 (240 plus 100). Texter came back and said BBFS was additional 100 for "outside" and 200 for "inside". Is this accurate?
-
10-17-25 10:21 #1649Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HC Arika
Arika is a lovely & young girl, she smiles a lot which made me feel comfortable. She look prettier in real than in the photo.
I love her shaved pussy, clean and tasty. Her service is good and not rushy.
GFE was good.
Rating:
Look 8/10.
Service 7/10.
GFE 8/10.
Overall 8/10.
-
10-17-25 07:31 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 186Crying literally? Tears of joy and all? LOL.
Originally Posted by UseEmeNot
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 01:28 #1647Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 35Arika HC
Originally wanted Nana for her stunning face per reviews, but she looks too skinny and I am afraid if she could take big D. So I booked Arika—her pics looked amazing too.
Door opened to a gorgeous Japanese girl! Pics are real with light P.S.—first photo is the most accurate one. Big eyes, cute dimples, mid-length black hair, soft skin. Figure was perfect.
She was shy at first but warmed up fast. Shower: light kissing + shallow BBBJ. Bedroom: more sloppy BBBJ—couldn't deepthroat but tried hard, super wet. Switched to 69; she tasted amazing, hygiene perfect. Started with her fave, missionary—she was tight & wet, no lube needed. Full insertion + DFK + nipple tasting felt incredible, especially knowing she couldn't take me all in orally. Moved to CG: hands on my chest, slow ride building to fast pace. We took turns controlling. Highlight: sitting cowgirl—watching her straddle & bounce, boobs jiggling, was unreal! Quick RCG, then round 1 finished in doggy.
Rested & chatted. She was comfy now & initiated round 2. Deeper BBBJ + ball licking, straight to CG. Back to sitting cowgirl—her moaning & bouncing on my cock was too hot! No CIM requested; the view was bliss. Finished minutes later in ecstasy; she laughed, said it felt amazing.
Will repeat for sure! Hope she stays longer.
-
10-16-25 21:09 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 243Forgot to mention
The last time I went to HC. Apparently me and another guy finished our appointments at the same time. When I left Lev's room, he was sitting at the entryway; putting his shoes on to leave. I waited outside of her door for a good 20-30 seconds while he collected his things to leave. I don't mind seeing other people's shoes in the entryway. But I don't personally ever want to make eye contact with any fellow mongers involved.
Maybe I'm weird.
-
10-16-25 15:37 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 312TOS Viva
Dreaming that it's best to RUN to see her. Hot and skinny body with good MMs, super enegetic, bubbly and wanting to please you. Great English too, highly recommend! Very sensual and just hot hot hot!
-
10-16-25 10:23 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 47Seeing why there's no AA for these 2 (cries in alleged big meat problems).
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





