Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 866 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 12976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11416
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Found it is on Hawthorne. Does anyone know their real hours? Any chance they open earlier than 9 am?
    Sometimes they'll open quietly at 8:45.

  2. #11415

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a place like this when I am in LA. Thanks!
    Found it is on Hawthorne. Does anyone know their real hours? Any chance they open earlier than 9 am?

  3. #11414

    Can anyone help point to where this infamous TA is?

    Looking for a place like this when I am in LA. Thanks!

  4. #11413

    Helen / Top Acupuncture

    Helen is Petite 5'2 tanned, mm Bs with awesome nipples, huge tat on nice stomach, bald kitty with drapes, tiny ass that goes well with the whole package.

    3 new girls started today! I was blessed with a session with Helen. Helen is hot, tanned petite body. She came in and started me off w a massage. Fave me a nice firm massage, even cracked some spots. Great technique with arms and knees.

    During the massage her dress comes off to reveal a tanned petite toned little body. Very hot.

    She gets on my back again and rubs her tits all over my body.

    She asks if I want TUMA and I say fuck yes.

    She wipes me down and goes toctown on my ass. Very good rim and tounge fucking. She likes to carry lube, so she applied some on her hand and began to slowly jack me off and rub my balls while she was back there.

    Eventually, she makes her way underneath me and gives me a BBBJ while I kneeled above her. Very hot, her eyes almost always making contact with mine.

    I get up and she BBBJ on her knees. Again she uses lube and her mouth to give an outstanding BBBJ and ball sucking.

    She asks for 69 and we move to the table.

    69 was fantastic even though the angle was a bit off. She's got a meaty kitty, so I had fun slurping the whole thing in my mouth while she happily blew me on the other end.

    She finally gets up and says "Fuck Me" Which is exactly what I do next.

    She lays down and I go standing missionary. Crouched over I suck on her awesome nipples for abit as I slowly fuck her.

    We move over to regular missionary which is usually how I like to end things. She's got a perfect little pussy, so we go at it for a bit w dfk. I loft myself up and have fun watching her from above as I go a bit faster.

    This was one of the rare times where I lost focus during the session, so I called an audible and told her to blow me till I came.

    Great idea.

    She pulls the lube out again and because her technique is very very very excellent, she made me cum very hard and very quickly.

    I blew hard in her mouth and she continued to suck until every last drop of cum came out of my cock. I didn't see her spit it out either.

    Excellent.

    This is her specialty as far as I'm concerned (BBBJCIM w eye contact).

    Come have fun with her. Fuck her good, but make sure you finish with BBBJCIM. It is absurdly fantastic.

    She cleans me up, the other 2 gals come in. Lili who is tall and thin w small breasts and Emma who is the thickest and also has the biggest rack).

    I grab a handful of ass from all 3 of them, I'm literally offered and given water while they tie my shoes.

    I walk out a happy middle-aged ******.

  5. #11412
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappin1719  [View Original Post]
    Need a little help here. I'll be in the area this week and it appears TA is a popular spot. Is there a close second or similar spot in the same gen area? I will be in W. Beverly Hills, view Park, Windsor hills area. Also is the avg donation $$ at TA. Thanks. By the way feel free to pm if preferred.
    Aloha Spa and Colorful Spa are also in the Hawthorne area and somewhat similar to TA, but certainly not the same kind of girls.

  6. #11411
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Angel at Lucky Spa in Culver City

    Name is Angel when she was a dirty little devil. She was a cutie. Around 25 years old she had a young body and definitely let me roam it. Great massage actually she knows what she's doing she gave me the full hours worth before the fun started too. Nice long strokes up and down my back plenty of ass play then turn me over and Junior was that full attention. She made the BJ motion with her mouth and I said yeah. After I gave her her tip she gave my tip a nice tongue bath for putting the condom on. She looked me in the eye I went deep throat on me. She did a nice handjob BJ combo going on. I was ready to go so I put her on top of me and mouse jumping down. I thought her titties are going to give her black guy they were bouncing around so much. Flipped her over on her stomach sliding lazy dog took my time to pick up the pace and exploded huge. Her ass was so soft and my balls felt great on top of that as I busted my nut. Cleaned up and out the door a happy man.

  7. #11410

    Massage spa

    Need a little help here. I'll be in the area this week and it appears TA is a popular spot. Is there a close second or similar spot in the same gen area? I will be in W. Beverly Hills, view Park, Windsor hills area. Also is the avg donation $$ at TA. Thanks. By the way feel free to pm if preferred.

  8. #11409

    The link has map in San Diego. Where is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar1979  [View Original Post]
    Her body is so perfect and I love that she lets me touch her and stare at her. I try hard not to get too gropey and stay away from her tits and pussy. I play nice. We then flip over and I lay down on my back and she goes to down on my cock and licks my asshole while stroking my taint. She then gives a CBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions then switch to standing Mish with her on table and after a few min of thrusting I bust my nut. We hug and she asks when I will be back. Overall it's a good time.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/wpYSLMozH9Dd2nGq7?g_st=ipc
    Is this the right place on the map?

  9. #11408

    Swan Spa Lisa

    Her body is so perfect and I love that she lets me touch her and stare at her. I try hard not to get too gropey and stay away from her tits and pussy. I play nice. We then flip over and I lay down on my back and she goes to down on my cock and licks my asshole while stroking my taint. She then gives a CBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions then switch to standing Mish with her on table and after a few min of thrusting I bust my nut. We hug and she asks when I will be back. Overall it's a good time.

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/wpYSLMozH9Dd2nGq7?g_st=ipc

  10. #11407

    TA details

    Hi,

    I am visiting LA until Thursday and I see this forum filled with reviews of TA. Can someone please PM me the actual name / contact information of this massage parlor please?!

  11. #11406

    TA vs kgirls

    Just curious but how do the specialists in TA compare to the kgirls in general in terms of looks only?

  12. #11405
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Angel Massag (Whittier) - Angie

    Very nice spa and beautiful girls, Angie was very pretty, and I loved her looks. Above average massage, followed by a flip and some more massage. Eventually she pointed and asked if I'd like more, She then gives a BBBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions after that I didn't last long. Cleanup, then I dressed and was out the door.

    Overall, she was very enjoyable. High recommend.

  13. #11404

    Thai Spa La Brea

    For many years I had great times going to the OS Thai MPs in Hollywood, WEHO, and K-Town. My favorite for a long time was a girl named June at Thai Spa on LaBrea in the heart of Hollywood. The place was 100% Thai female massage and HJ providers but with a couple you could move the needle up. Some of the spots would have 1-2 horrendous lady boys on staff along with the girls, but not Thai Spa. My monger career has been on pause for a few years due to settling in with a couple of gfs and some health issues, but now I want to start it up again.

    So I'm browsing some of the sites and I see ads for Thai Spa that indicate it is now either 100% or at least highly focused on Lady Boy trade. The last time I spoke to June she told me they had new ownership, so it looks like big changes have been made. I don't think June still works there regularly but I did see that there is a review for her left on RM a few weeks back. Also of Joy, another for sure female. So can anybody confirm that this location has disposed of most of its female trade in favor of these hybrid providers?

  14. #11403
    Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll72  [View Original Post]
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...887404726.html

    Anyone here have any experience with Sammi? She's based in Hollywood, posts on CL a lot and when you reach out to her directly and mention you saw her ad on there she sends you a menu of extras. Going to TOFTT and report back but curious if any of you fellas has ever booked her for a session?

    - RnR.
    Bumping. I'm always curious about a one girl show running around but I'm always hit with some high end price for usually a handy or CFS. Still looking for my unicorn.

  15. #11402
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Barbarosa

    This should end as well as Amy group north.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...887918629.html

    Just when CL was providing some like in the fbsm "space" these slopes start advertising.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape