The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 646 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 9681
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8736

    Strawberry kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried their luck with strawberry kitten from tryst? She requires a license pic and I'm always wary of that. I might toftt anyways because I luv redheads.
    She is legit, I was fortunate to meet this chick, beautiful spinner body, she is short but lots of fun. She requires authentication which almost changed my mind but it's all good.

  2. #8735

    Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried their luck with strawberry kitten from tryst? She requires a license pic and I'm always wary of that. I might toftt anyways because I luv redheads.
    *She's legit * you won't have problems.

  3. #8734

    Strawberry kitten

    Has anyone tried their luck with strawberry kitten from tryst? She requires a license pic and I'm always wary of that. I might toftt anyways because I luv redheads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4891.jpg‎  

  4. #8733

    She has to be pushing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lem1996  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? From the beach down in Charleston now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/018139016496
    70 by now. She used to partner with Emerald, but she dumped her.

  5. #8732

    Livet

    You can PM me if you like.

    Thanks.

  6. #8731

    Forgot the main issue

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * Naomi called me a few minutes ago from the county the women been locked down past 2 days because of fighting. Screw that 60 days in show. Just imagine the money horry county could generate by Pay Per View from womens block even if you just paid $2 for a 3 hr live stream WOW! . now back to the point Guess Who of the skip girls was fighting. That's right little miss petite herself calls herself Kiki / cherry. I did not know she got arrested day before Naomi on Sept 17 and booked same day in county as Naomi the 18th. Just take a look at her ugly mugshot and compare to her posts. I can't post mugshot here. But because of Naomi attempted murder thing I never noticed she getting locked up.
    Forgot to mention when little miss petite got arrested for trespassing at hotel garage she repeatedly told officers she had nothing on her. But when they searched her at mb jail guess what they found up hiding in her pussy. A syringe in her twat she had to have been walking around with it in there. Can't make this shit up. After reading report I called a skipper and she was shocked too. I've been told stories of how the Philippino women used to put razor blades up there for when American military men on leave would visit back in 60's & 70's.

  7. #8730

    Just found out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    ** she calls herself Kiki or Cherry depending on if she scammed you before photos are 5-6 yrs old lots of demons lurking wherever she's around. Usually behind twilight when not on the stroll.
    * Naomi called me a few minutes ago from the county the women been locked down past 2 days because of fighting. Screw that 60 days in show. Just imagine the money horry county could generate by Pay Per View from womens block even if you just paid $2 for a 3 hr live stream WOW! . now back to the point Guess Who of the skip girls was fighting. That's right little miss petite herself calls herself Kiki / cherry. I did not know she got arrested day before Naomi on Sept 17 and booked same day in county as Naomi the 18th. Just take a look at her ugly mugshot and compare to her posts. I can't post mugshot here. But because of Naomi attempted murder thing I never noticed she getting locked up.

  8. #8729

    Liv

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    Another disappointing experience in Dirty Myrtle. I was fooled by the misleading pics and higher rates. Comms were great in the beginning but when I arrived at her mid level motel on the beach, things went down hill fast. She had me waiting over 20 minutes when I got there but still decided to try her out since I was already there. When she answered the door she actually looked pretty damn good until she smiled. I hate to sound harsh, but there is a reason she is not smiling in any of her pics. As I was checking her out I noticed a lot of those demon bruising on her legs so I was thinking about pulling out at that point, especially for her higher rates. She was acting really loopy too. Fortunately, she went to the bathroom and after she was in there for like 5 minutes, I just decided to bail out. Of course my phone starts blowing up after I get to my car and a dude is blowing me up too so she most likely also has a handler. Don't waste your time on this one. Lesson learned on this one is don't be fooled by Tryst profiles and higher rates. Seniors I correspond with can dm me for details if needed. Be safe down there brothers.

    https://tryst.link/escort/livet
    Can you give me some more details on your negative experience she looked really pretty but I don't want to get screwed over.

  9. #8728

    Tatiana

    Any info on this one? From the beach down in Charleston now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/018139016496

  10. #8727

    Lady Jade

    Thinking about pulling the triger on this one. Does anybody have any info? PM if you do.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/792020599878

  11. #8726

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure. But I think this is the chick that always has the bf hiding in the bathroom. Then once you give her the money and start to undress he comes out. Again not 100% sure. But looks like her from the picture. Almost got me years ago. Bathroom door was closed. Asked to use the bathroom. She refused. So I left. Dodged a bullet that night.
    I always ask to use the bathroom for incall. Don't like surprises.

  12. #8725
    Quote Originally Posted by VpiChem  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure. But I think this is the chick that always has the bf hiding in the bathroom. Then once you give her the money and start to undress he comes out. Again not 100% sure. But looks like her from the picture. Almost got me years ago. Bathroom door was closed. Asked to use the bathroom. She refused. So I left. Dodged a bullet that night.

  13. #8724

    Intel on this one?


  14. #8723
    This is probably correct. But what is also correct is that nobody has ever given her a good review. They're all bad. Every single one. She doesn't look as good as her pictures and she no longer does half the things she lists on menu. Most of us get that at home without the upcharge, so why pay extra?

    Quote Originally Posted by OktoberMan1  [View Original Post]
    I don't think there is a threat there.

  15. #8722
    I don't think there is a threat there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    She has a big black pimp aka storm his name and she will call herself too. Storm. She staying in same location as 1 other posting as Mia. You will notice shayla & Mia skip ads always posted one after other because she don't have skip acct. There may be another ho at the hwy 707 address. I did live Google earth and saw white vehicle on side of house Mia said no cars then claimed oh groceries being delivered. Avoid All Skip posters & s myrtle beach area females. Go somewhere else or your mugshot may be seen in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape