Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1102 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 16529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15929

    Finally honesty

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog2000  [View Original Post]
    Ok, already got three PM's about this. Her Bush was there, it was not as big as I imagined from the other posters comment. She had trimmed around the edges, but was certainly not bare by any means. I am not a person that goes down on a provider but if I did, I would not have with her as I don't like a Bush around the important parts. This was much more than a landing strip if that makes sense.

    Also, cute is in the eye of the beholder. She was old and not ugly, but not cute in my opinion. Her breast were great and I focused on that. Normally just from the first impression, I would have walked out. So many of these reviews make the provider sound way hotter than they are, my version of hot is higher based on what else I have seen out there in the cities I travel. As mentioned, her massage was well worth the hourly rate and the flip was fine so not upset, just would not repeat as it takes an amazing flip and attractiveness for me to repeat or highly recommend.
    Finally a good honest post. Been a while since I'd have seen one. Most are like reading porn. 😂128514;.

  2. #15928

    Bush and cute

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog2000  [View Original Post]
    After my lame escort experience I decided to try H&and based on an earlier review. One lady answered the door and while she had what appeared to be nice tits, her face was not great. I asked her if she was Candy and she said no and went into the back. Candy then came out. She has to be close to 50 if not already there. Her ass was flat and face was not much better than the other gal. I almost walked out but was too horny to walk away. I will say her hour long massage was one of the best I have had. On the flip we negotiated and she took everything off. Her C cup tits were great looking and could possibly be real. Not sure as the defy gravity and her age but when she lies on her back they sag like real breast. Anyway, decent CBJ. She does have a Bush and no way I would have 69 her as I don't do that with shaved pussy either at an AMP. She did brief lfk and was ok in the various positions.

    Overall flip activities were nice but would not repeat due to age and face. She did tell me that she was leaving in 2-3 days so new girl will be there soon.
    Ok, already got three PM's about this. Her Bush was there, it was not as big as I imagined from the other posters comment. She had trimmed around the edges, but was certainly not bare by any means. I am not a person that goes down on a provider but if I did, I would not have with her as I don't like a Bush around the important parts. This was much more than a landing strip if that makes sense.

    Also, cute is in the eye of the beholder. She was old and not ugly, but not cute in my opinion. Her breast were great and I focused on that. Normally just from the first impression, I would have walked out. So many of these reviews make the provider sound way hotter than they are, my version of hot is higher based on what else I have seen out there in the cities I travel. As mentioned, her massage was well worth the hourly rate and the flip was fine so not upset, just would not repeat as it takes an amazing flip and attractiveness for me to repeat or highly recommend.

  3. #15927

    Candy at H&and

    After my lame escort experience I decided to try H&and based on an earlier review. One lady answered the door and while she had what appeared to be nice tits, her face was not great. I asked her if she was Candy and she said no and went into the back. Candy then came out. She has to be close to 50 if not already there. Her ass was flat and face was not much better than the other gal. I almost walked out but was too horny to walk away. I will say her hour long massage was one of the best I have had. On the flip we negotiated and she took everything off. Her C cup tits were great looking and could possibly be real. Not sure as the defy gravity and her age but when she lies on her back they sag like real breast. Anyway, decent CBJ. She does have a Bush and no way I would have 69 her as I don't do that with shaved pussy either at an AMP. She did brief lfk and was ok in the various positions.

    Overall flip activities were nice but would not repeat due to age and face. She did tell me that she was leaving in 2-3 days so new girl will be there soon.

  4. #15926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Yes and replied to you too.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Did this guy ever reply to anyone? Would like a good AMP for tomorrow but ever since coconut went down, the good talent has dried up.
    You received a reply from me.

  5. #15925

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Message me.

    Local mp gal 3 same time.

    Pm me if want more info.

    Wild lady nice naturals.
    Did this guy ever reply to anyone? Would like a good AMP for tomorrow but ever since coconut went down, the good talent has dried up.

  6. #15924

    Fake photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacruiser2025  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...885331869.html

    Def interested if you have. Looks tgbt but asking.
    That photo is Chloe Lamb.

  7. #15923

    Anyone tried

    https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/...885331869.html

    Def interested if you have. Looks tgbt but asking.

  8. #15922

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaPark  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with this place? It's on 3rd. St. In Jax Beach not far off Beach Blvd.
    I've been 3 times now. Close but no cigars all.

    3 times. Amazing massage though if you're looking for that.

  9. #15921
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    How does the level of detail in a post aid uncle LEO please?
    Pretty obvious that lots of details lets them know / prioritize which offer more services like L2/ L3 and which are just L1 or nothing but massages.

  10. #15920

    It does not

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    How does the level of detail in a post aid uncle LEO please?
    Uncle LEO knows what goes on in massage parlors. A detailed review does not tell them anything they don't already know.

  11. #15919
    Quote Originally Posted by JhandySpecial  [View Original Post]
    That long a detailed post is exactly what uncle LEO is looking for.
    How does the level of detail in a post aid uncle LEO please?

  12. #15918
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandelf22  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers need some advice. Battled cancer for a year and now back.

    Looking to get back into hobby. I used to visit Aja, JHS, and.

    My Favor. Are these worth my time or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for the information.
    First off, congrats on beating cancer! Sounds like a celebration is in order!

    Aja and JHS have been my go to for years. Always have a good time! My Favor changed their name but in same spot. Haven't tried it since name change.

    Hope you have a great time and again, congrats!

  13. #15917

    JW massage?

    Any experiences with this place? It's on 3rd. St. In Jax Beach not far off Beach Blvd.

  14. #15916

    Discretion

    That long a detailed post is exactly what uncle LEO is looking for.

  15. #15915

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Message me.

    Local mp gal 3 same time.

    Pm me if want more info.

    Wild lady nice naturals.
    Your inbox is full, friend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape