Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16314
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    Also interested and understandable that his inbox is full LOL.

  2. #16313
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    Your inbox is full, no surprise right? LOL.

    I'm down to helping this MILF out.

  3. #16312

    Sent you a msg

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    Thank you for your report your box is full.

  4. #16311

    What the hell is wrong with some people?

    If you contact a SP whether a UTR, Skip, List crawler, or SW treat them like people. If you don't like the donation, then just move on. I've encounter several GPS and typically will just thank them for their time and wish them a great day. Most times they do the same. I got these screen shots from SnowBunny. Now I get it you wanted to take advantage of a situation, hell I've done it, but I then move on if they don't want the reduced rate. This is why we have gatekeepers. I was asked for her number by a RM that had zero posts. I told him becuase he didn't contribute that I couldn't help him. He had the balls to reply back like a little b**ch. We could all do better. Rant over.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue.

  5. #16310

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I do have her personal number from when I Zelle payment before but not sure if that appropriate to contact her personal cell.
    I wouldn't do that unless she gave the go ahead.

  6. #16309
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    But I'm not the gatekeeper, and not sure who is now.
    I do have her personal number from when I Zelle payment before but not sure if that appropriate to contact her personal cell.

  7. #16308

    I honestly don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggomy  [View Original Post]
    Who's the gate keeper for her?
    I think you can maybe read the posts going back a ways and find it. I got in touch with her through Orlo, but he's no longer gate keeping for her. Next time I see her I'll ask.

  8. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Ridiculous chemistry with her, and we all seem to have the same GF experience with her. So much fun.
    Who's the gate keeper for her?

  9. #16306
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    Sent you a PM.

    Fletch.

  10. #16305
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    This wasn't the girl he gave me the number to. The one I saw was 20 lbs lighter. Ass and legs were not that thick!
    She went by Kat when she was advertising on LC, there were a few reviews on her on the board. Mostly low to mid on the review scale. I saw her once and her cooch had a horrible odor, stuck with BBBJ and never saw her again. Pics attached are the pics she used in her ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjMzNzk5MzM2ZDBhNzA2MDZiZDdmNzA0N2E5ZGZlM2IxNDQ0M2E5.jpg‎   MjU0NzgxOTI3NmZjMjU3N2RhMzI3ZDk4Mzg1NjI4NmE0ZjNjNWM3.jpg‎   MTkxNDQyNTA3NzZkODNkNmNlNDM5ODI2ZjE4YzE4OGY2MjAyMzA4.jpg‎   MTY2MTEwMTU2NDMxYTg4NGEyYWFlOTk2MDE0N2RjZTBmNWFkOTIz.jpg‎  

  11. #16304

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    This wasn't the girl he gave me the number to. The one I saw was 20 lbs lighter. Ass and legs were not that thick!
    Can someone show me where I referred to Kate as UTR. My review was under positive escort reviews and was based off my experience.

    GS.

  12. #16303
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Gslvs69 Reviewed Kate.
    This wasn't the girl he gave me the number to. The one I saw was 20 lbs lighter. Ass and legs were not that thick!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1789.png‎   IMG_1788.jpg‎  

  13. #16302
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested in knowing which monger (s) gave this Kate positive or raving reviews? Did they post her photos at all?
    Gslvs69 Reviewed Kate.

  14. #16301

    Mid 30's MILF looking for help

    Met this MILF a few times and she's looking for some help to get meds for her daughter. She's near Lee Vista, and setup is easy setup during school hours. Main thing is she's not a pro, and doesn't know about this website. She hmu and when I couldn't meet I asked her if she'd be ok with me sharing her number with an older gentleman who's interested in an arrangement similar to ours and she agreed. Met her organically and she agreed to my offer and it was off to the races. Saw her for 250, but there may be some flex there, just didn't feel like negotiating.

    Seniors that have good post history and aren't weirdos can PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lee-vista-milf-car.jpg‎   lee-vista-milf-sink.jpg‎  

  15. #16300

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Gslvs69 UTR Kissimmee Kate

    I never do this but this provider is equivalent to a drugged out streetwalker.

    Maybe my expectations are high for UTRs but she is a big no go! Through my fault, I was not able to connect with Sylvia so I messaged Kate and it was a COMPLETE MISTAKE!

    Messaged her seeking her availability and no response so I reached out to another provider who was. Before I arrive to the other provider, Kate messaged that she's available and promises I would not regret it. So since Kate is a UTR I figured she's the better bet. So I messaged the other provider and asked to reschedule. Kate messaged me asking how much money did I have to spend? Red flag. I was caught off by that. No one, especially a UTR has asked me that question upfront. I asked what was her donations. She gave a number I was ok with. I get the address and I'm thinking this is familiar. Get there and it's a slum motel on 192 by mid-evil. I've turned down visits to this locale before as it's not where you want to be. I say to myself, this is a recommended provider in UTR maybe she's here temporarily. So despite mt first and second thoughts I ask for rm number, I see her door cracked. She comes to the door and waves at me. I hesitate and don't get out the car. Then I say, she's a UTR so let's go..
    For the record, if you read my posts you will see that I never referred to her as UTR. She is an escort without a current ad. I had a good experience on more than one visit so I shared in the escort thread. As always YMMV.

    GS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape