Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 18189
-
10-16-25 07:43 #16314Senior Member

Posts: 130Interested as well
Inbox is full, ha. Definitely no suprise.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:31 #16313Senior Member

Posts: 37Lee Vista goods
Can you send it to me via message please?
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:03 #16312Senior Member

Posts: 94Also interested and understandable that his inbox is full LOL.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:00 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 759Your inbox is full, no surprise right? LOL.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
I'm down to helping this MILF out.
-
10-15-25 23:28 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 702Sent you a msg
Thank you for your report your box is full.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:54 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 436What the hell is wrong with some people?
If you contact a SP whether a UTR, Skip, List crawler, or SW treat them like people. If you don't like the donation, then just move on. I've encounter several GPS and typically will just thank them for their time and wish them a great day. Most times they do the same. I got these screen shots from SnowBunny. Now I get it you wanted to take advantage of a situation, hell I've done it, but I then move on if they don't want the reduced rate. This is why we have gatekeepers. I was asked for her number by a RM that had zero posts. I told him becuase he didn't contribute that I couldn't help him. He had the balls to reply back like a little b**ch. We could all do better. Rant over.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue.
-
10-15-25 20:29 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 464Probably not
I wouldn't do that unless she gave the go ahead.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:27 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 523I do have her personal number from when I Zelle payment before but not sure if that appropriate to contact her personal cell.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:23 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 464I honestly don't know
I think you can maybe read the posts going back a ways and find it. I got in touch with her through Orlo, but he's no longer gate keeping for her. Next time I see her I'll ask.
Originally Posted by Leggomy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 19:38 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 154Who's the gate keeper for her?
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 17:17 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 144Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
10-15-25 15:14 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 729She went by Kat when she was advertising on LC, there were a few reviews on her on the board. Mostly low to mid on the review scale. I saw her once and her cooch had a horrible odor, stuck with BBBJ and never saw her again. Pics attached are the pics she used in her ads.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 14:08 #16302Senior Member

Posts: 337Confused
Can someone show me where I referred to Kate as UTR. My review was under positive escort reviews and was based off my experience.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
10-15-25 14:04 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 225This wasn't the girl he gave me the number to. The one I saw was 20 lbs lighter. Ass and legs were not that thick!
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 13:56 #16300Senior Member

Posts: 225Gslvs69 Reviewed Kate.
Originally Posted by Fitfloridaman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




