Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 58867
-
10-17-25 11:45 #53677Regular Member

Posts: 22VIP Wellness
I had a terrible experience today. I call VIP before hand to set an appointment with Angel and they confirmed the time. So I drove 1 h30 to experience what everyone talks about. I arrived 10 min early and I was greeted by an old lady at the door. I said I made an appointment with Angel and they told me she is not ready for me (okay no problem, I'll wait) then it comes a petite Asian lady and said I'll be serving you today. Not Angel of course.
I told her she is pretty, but I was here for Angel. Got mad and said paid the fee. At this point I had to leave.
So sad I couldn't experience what everyone else did.
-
10-16-25 22:54 #53676Regular Member

Posts: 20They've still got super hot Latinas. Dreamt of Karina (5', 24 year old Colombian) there 3 times in the past month but she's back in Miami now. Hotter than Helen if you'll believe it, absolutely beautiful as well. Gave me her #, even her real name she's so sweet. They have a regular rotation of Miami baddies there. She told me they come in from Miami and only allow them to work for 10 days. No more no less. I've dreamed of 3 different Latinas there, all super hot. Anyone else get to enjoy Karina there in the past month before she left?
Originally Posted by Sheen90
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 20:38 #53675Senior Member

Posts: 854Angela the squirter is not currently in the area.
Originally Posted by BlueRover055
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 18:00 #53674Senior Member

Posts: 39Bo
Bo stop by and I remember why I don't dream anymore there. Better options around town.
-
10-16-25 16:47 #53673Senior Member

Posts: 202Cecilia at Orchid
I stopped by Orchid and was greeted by Cecilia. She is pretty, probably early 30's, bob hairstyle, large MMs with eraser nipples, and a beautiful slender body. Overall very attractive.
We did the usual activities and it was all good but I would say her GFE is better than most. She has a very natural, flirty, and fun energy. Lots of DFK, plus BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS, CIM. I paid the standard rate for an hour and got the full time.
She said it's her first time in MCO but I was thinking after and I'm almost certain I saw her at Tokyo last year working under a different name. Her look and performance both matched what I recall about that previous encounter. Either way, amazing visit.
Appeared to be just two girls working today, the other one being Pink.
-
10-16-25 14:15 #53672Senior Member

Posts: 37Qq east. Lucky and Angela
I had Question. I see qq east closed. But do you know if lucky from there is Somewhere else? I saw she's a tight spinner and a squirter. So interested in setting something up.
Also do you know anything about Angela the squirter as well (idk if she's at that location or where).
Appreciate any help!
-
10-16-25 02:10 #53671Senior Member

Posts: 91VIP treatment
Stopped into VIP last week and the stories about Angel are true.
We hit the table shower. After a good soapy shower she was teasing, sucking and licking all the right places. Make it back to the room and she's very comfortable being naked around the shop. I saw another monger walk in on the cameras, she left and came back in with a young, petite lady with what looked like A or small natural B-cups and says she was going to take care of me. The dude leaves and here comes Angel back in. The young lady said have fun and she left. Angel is hot, don't get me wrong, but, this other chick looked pretty damn dreamy. Wish I would have caught her name. If I were in town longer I definitely would have gone back to try to score an hour with her!.
Angel is talented and a dirty little Chinese lady! Rubbed her firm titties all over me. Sucked my toes. Licked my body. Rocked my legs up for tuma. Spun around and rubbed her box on my face in 69. Had me watching her in the mirror. Doing some stripper dances. Got the famous handstand bbj that was amazing. She rode cowgirl for a bit, went to missionary, then bent her over and plowed her until I filled the bag. Definitely memorable. Would still love to know the young girls name though. LOL.
I'll be back in a few weeks. Hopefully they're still in the rotation. We have some pretty hot girls in my area, they just don't play as dirty as the girls in O Town.
-
10-16-25 00:17 #53670Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Chloe
Interesting she opt to work at Texas. You'd think Florida about a similar long hike from Cali. She got decent following in Orlando & St Pete. Maybe she had good lay before in Texas making good $$.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:15 #53669Senior Member

Posts: 406Oh don't worry, I'm sure they will be back to their regularly scheduled postings soon enough. They need the attention as well LOL.
I don't think they are related though. It was on the other side of the country and they had up to 7 girls working at a time. You thought Orlando spas get busy, this place was non stop. The spa was open and closed within 4 months. Got too big too fast.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 22:23 #53668Regular Member

Posts: 22Latina
I've been dreaming about Latinas lately. Does anyone know a good Parlor with some Latin flavor that do FS? Or can anyone recommend any independent provider?
-
10-15-25 21:57 #53667Senior Member

Posts: 304The big 3 close late
The good spa's we all talk about close at 11:30. I've gone in literally at 11:30 before, one time at m & why and got some "only for you" play. 9:45 is legit early for the big 3.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 21:28 #53666Senior Member

Posts: 1231reviews
Guessing orlando spas took notice??
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
I haven't been seeing those repetitive,entertaining, outrageous, penthouse reviews lately🤣.
Maybe they shortened the leash on their shill dogs (till they need $$)
-
10-15-25 16:42 #53665Regular Member

Posts: 17It used to go by Green Tea Therapeutic Massage.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
Colonial and Knights Ave.
-
10-15-25 16:12 #53664Senior Member

Posts: 542Go home
I think your problem is you show up just before they close. And they are tired. 9:45. Most close at 10, like the Big 3. So it depends on the girl, do they want the $, or go home. When you are carousing late, text or call the spa and ask, save both the aggravation, then try some other spa. Or, if it's late, have your GO TO spas that are open late, like 12.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 15:25 #53663Senior Member

Posts: 94M & why. Cecilia (Cici)
After reading all the reviews about M&why being open with some good talent I decided to swing by last week. I was met by Cecilia (Cici as mentioned by others) and was not disappointed. Very attractive and could keep up a conversation which is always a plus at AMP's. Spent an hour and was entertained by her idle conversation LOL. Would definitely see her again if I have the time. I'm no expert when it comes to MM but I thought they weren't too stiff LOL.












Reply With Quote





