Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 300 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4180

    Wendy and Yoyo Still There

    Quote Originally Posted by Rando1313  [View Original Post]
    Heading down to Miami on business this week. Can anyone share the current lineup and recommendations? Looking for all natural girls if that's out there. Thanks. Are.
    Just visited.

    Sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes, as both were busy upon arrival as a walk-in. I has asked to see both girls available. Mamasan introduced me to Wendy first, then Yoyo. Yoyo had a spunky energy, jumped on me with a big kiss too. She's tiny with bolt-on C's, face more average. Wendy had natural C's, which is always my preference, and a bit prettier face, so I went with Wendy.

    Above average massage with some good pressure using elbows, knees, and even a walk on the back. Got into the glutes nicely, which is rarely given much attention during a back rub. About 20 into the hour, she wasn't shy about asking for "How much," even with very limited English. We did a slight negotiation, and she did a nice job teasing me too, with promising the rim work I love, and she's a solid 8/10 hot. Ok, figuring we really don't get 10's at an AMP in Florida, some 9's have been recalled from some years past when we had some other hot spots.

    Wendy was amazing and did not disappoint, so earned her negotiation. Trusted Senior members can DM me for more details.

    After the main event, 20 of the remaining 25 minutes was served well with added massage, including some excellent foot reflexology on the feet, which is rare to ever get, especially during the after party. Arms, legs got nice attention, then after I thought it was over and sat up, I got a bonus neck rub and back scratch finished with smiling kiss. Helped me get dressed, and mamasan greeted me with a smile upon exit.

    Highly Recommended!

    For those that Like 4-hand, I could imagine both would be a great experience.

  2. #4179

    Spa 168 Current Lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyBoi  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried either Kiki or Yumi? Are they worth the visit this rotation?
    Heading down to Miami on business this week. Can anyone share the current lineup and recommendations? Looking for all natural girls if that's out there. Thanks. Are.

  3. #4178

    Mvp

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Is the usual donation like 168 spa?
    This is only L1 so the donation is around. 6.

  4. #4177
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagoda1  [View Original Post]
    Really good. One of the few places where they speak good English. I usually ask for Julie or Hannah. Hannah seems to be little older than Julie. Good for a quick l1. They also have a TS.
    Is the usual donation like 168 spa?

  5. #4176

    Visiting Miami

    Hello friends!

    I'm from the Midwest and will be visiting Miami in December for an event, I will be staying by bayfront park which I assume is downtown. Looking for recommendations and places to visit for a fun time. Looking for something that offers a table shower experience if possible and with walking distance since I won't be mobile.

    PM me.

  6. #4175

    Mvp

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to MVP Spa in Coral Gables? I never see a review or comment. I was wondering if its worth taking a shot. Any info would be great!
    Really good. One of the few places where they speak good English. I usually ask for Julie or Hannah. Hannah seems to be little older than Julie. Good for a quick l1. They also have a TS.

  7. #4174

    MVP Spa in the Gables

    Has anyone been to MVP Spa in Coral Gables? I never see a review or comment. I was wondering if its worth taking a shot. Any info would be great!

  8. #4173

    Yoyo and Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman696  [View Original Post]
    I am, from Orlando, had to go to Miami for business, needed to get rid of some stress.

    Stopped at Asian Spa 168 and saw Yoyo she is a beautiful spinner about 5' 100 lbs C tits, long hair, no tats. Nice figure with a cute butt for an Asian girl.

    TB was fun with all the things we love in Orlando. Back in the room started off with GFE kissing right to BBBJ for over 10 minutes I was loving it.

    On went the cover mich, doggy for a while, she is tight, I got too excited and lost it way to early. WOW Yoyo is a firecracker.

    Finished out the hr with a soothing massage with no interruptions.
    I picked Yoyo too but I was sorry I did when I saw Wendy. Tried to change but I was too late, she got busy. Yoyo is too short, big flabby tits. Wendy looked prettier. Yoyo has very good skills.

  9. #4172
    What exactly are you referring to when you say "TB"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman696  [View Original Post]
    I am, from Orlando, had to go to Miami for business, needed to get rid of some stress.

    Stopped at Asian Spa 168 and saw Yoyo she is a beautiful spinner about 5' 100 lbs C tits, long hair, no tats. Nice figure with a cute butt for an Asian girl.

    TB was fun with all the things we love in Orlando. Back in the room started off with GFE kissing right to BBBJ for over 10 minutes I was loving it.

    On went the cover mich, doggy for a while, she is tight, I got too excited and lost it way to early. WOW Yoyo is a firecracker.

    Finished out the hr with a soothing massage with no interruptions.

  10. #4171

    King is ehhhh

    King is pretty much hands only, Amy older lady. Stay away, save your $. If you find a good provider, get their cell, they rotate and you may get lucky elsewhere (depending how smooth you are) or so at least what I saw written on a napkin at the local bakery in NYC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.

    Any info on King Massage by brickell?

    Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?

    Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?

  11. #4170

    King

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.

    Any info on King Massage by brickell?

    Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?

    Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?
    Can only speak about King. I used to frequent it a lot early this year. Yuki was pretty good. Although this place looks a bit untidy, is in an excellent location, costs less (. 4) and is good enough for a quick lunchtime dream. Only L1. But on my last visit here, drew a grumpy grandma who was not at all interested in anything and finished like a jackhammer. Definitely try and if you're lucky you may get Yuki.

  12. #4169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Asian Spa 168 correct number begins with 954

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSock789  [View Original Post]
    Is 168 still open when I search on Google it normally pops up, Been couple months since I've been. Normally I would call to schedule appointments, so I can't find number. So curious if the spot got shut down and if I need to find alternative.
    168 has an old number which is immediately disconnects when you try to call it.

    The 305 number on Yelp, FB, mapquest and etc. are incorrect.

    The correct number is the one listed on google and begins with 954-.

    https://share.google/JKmk3XaajtajgCKPz

  13. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.
    I seen reviews on King and it seemed to disappoint, at least for me - 40+ with little to no FS or rotation.

    Doral, close to the palmetto used to have a ton of offerings, but I'm talking 6+ years ago. And it felt LEO'd back then too. Not sure nowadays.

  14. #4167

    Feedback on these?

    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.

    Any info on King Massage by brickell?

    Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?

    Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?

  15. #4166

    Asian 168 Spa Open

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why it keeps coming up but 168 is still open.
    Yes open and evidently for quite a number of years. Yumi was the hot hostess this visit. If your an AMP connoisseur she rotates out of the Orlando QQ and other top one. Can't wait till she rotates to Tampa area soon!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape