Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 300 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagoda1  [View Original Post]
    Really good. One of the few places where they speak good English. I usually ask for Julie or Hannah. Hannah seems to be little older than Julie. Good for a quick l1. They also have a TS.
    Is the usual donation like 168 spa?

  2. #4177

    Visiting Miami

    Hello friends!

    I'm from the Midwest and will be visiting Miami in December for an event, I will be staying by bayfront park which I assume is downtown. Looking for recommendations and places to visit for a fun time. Looking for something that offers a table shower experience if possible and with walking distance since I won't be mobile.

    PM me.

  3. #4176

    Mvp

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to MVP Spa in Coral Gables? I never see a review or comment. I was wondering if its worth taking a shot. Any info would be great!
    Really good. One of the few places where they speak good English. I usually ask for Julie or Hannah. Hannah seems to be little older than Julie. Good for a quick l1. They also have a TS.

  4. #4175

    MVP Spa in the Gables

    Has anyone been to MVP Spa in Coral Gables? I never see a review or comment. I was wondering if its worth taking a shot. Any info would be great!

  5. #4174

    Yoyo and Wendy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman696  [View Original Post]
    I am, from Orlando, had to go to Miami for business, needed to get rid of some stress.

    Stopped at Asian Spa 168 and saw Yoyo she is a beautiful spinner about 5' 100 lbs C tits, long hair, no tats. Nice figure with a cute butt for an Asian girl.

    TB was fun with all the things we love in Orlando. Back in the room started off with GFE kissing right to BBBJ for over 10 minutes I was loving it.

    On went the cover mich, doggy for a while, she is tight, I got too excited and lost it way to early. WOW Yoyo is a firecracker.

    Finished out the hr with a soothing massage with no interruptions.
    I picked Yoyo too but I was sorry I did when I saw Wendy. Tried to change but I was too late, she got busy. Yoyo is too short, big flabby tits. Wendy looked prettier. Yoyo has very good skills.

  6. #4173
    What exactly are you referring to when you say "TB"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman696  [View Original Post]
    I am, from Orlando, had to go to Miami for business, needed to get rid of some stress.

    Stopped at Asian Spa 168 and saw Yoyo she is a beautiful spinner about 5' 100 lbs C tits, long hair, no tats. Nice figure with a cute butt for an Asian girl.

    TB was fun with all the things we love in Orlando. Back in the room started off with GFE kissing right to BBBJ for over 10 minutes I was loving it.

    On went the cover mich, doggy for a while, she is tight, I got too excited and lost it way to early. WOW Yoyo is a firecracker.

    Finished out the hr with a soothing massage with no interruptions.

  7. #4172

    King is ehhhh

    King is pretty much hands only, Amy older lady. Stay away, save your $. If you find a good provider, get their cell, they rotate and you may get lucky elsewhere (depending how smooth you are) or so at least what I saw written on a napkin at the local bakery in NYC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.

    Any info on King Massage by brickell?

    Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?

    Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?

  8. #4171

    King

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.

    Any info on King Massage by brickell?

    Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?

    Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?
    Can only speak about King. I used to frequent it a lot early this year. Yuki was pretty good. Although this place looks a bit untidy, is in an excellent location, costs less (. 4) and is good enough for a quick lunchtime dream. Only L1. But on my last visit here, drew a grumpy grandma who was not at all interested in anything and finished like a jackhammer. Definitely try and if you're lucky you may get Yuki.

  9. #4170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Asian Spa 168 correct number begins with 954

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSock789  [View Original Post]
    Is 168 still open when I search on Google it normally pops up, Been couple months since I've been. Normally I would call to schedule appointments, so I can't find number. So curious if the spot got shut down and if I need to find alternative.
    168 has an old number which is immediately disconnects when you try to call it.

    The 305 number on Yelp, FB, mapquest and etc. are incorrect.

    The correct number is the one listed on google and begins with 954-.

    https://share.google/JKmk3XaajtajgCKPz

  10. #4169
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakater  [View Original Post]
    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.
    I seen reviews on King and it seemed to disappoint, at least for me - 40+ with little to no FS or rotation.

    Doral, close to the palmetto used to have a ton of offerings, but I'm talking 6+ years ago. And it felt LEO'd back then too. Not sure nowadays.

  11. #4168

    Feedback on these?

    Wondering about some locations not often talked about.

    Any info on King Massage by brickell?

    Or the massage spots close to the planet fitness on 87th and tamik trail?

    Doubtful on these since Doral feels LEO'd to hell, but how about gold massage and oriental massage on 79th (by the starbucks)? Or really, any place in the northern area of doral?

  12. #4167

    Asian 168 Spa Open

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why it keeps coming up but 168 is still open.
    Yes open and evidently for quite a number of years. Yumi was the hot hostess this visit. If your an AMP connoisseur she rotates out of the Orlando QQ and other top one. Can't wait till she rotates to Tampa area soon!

  13. #4166

    168 Still Open

    I don't know why it keeps coming up but 168 is still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSock789  [View Original Post]
    Is 168 still open when I search on Google it normally pops up, Been couple months since I've been. Normally I would call to schedule appointments, so I can't find number. So curious if the spot got shut down and if I need to find alternative.

  14. #4165

    168

    Is 168 still open when I search on Google it normally pops up, Been couple months since I've been. Normally I would call to schedule appointments, so I can't find number. So curious if the spot got shut down and if I need to find alternative.

  15. #4164
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Back at it again with Amy at Himalaya.

    Once again I'm here in North Miami Beach for some work related issues. After completing my task for the day. I popped into Himalaya Massage. Once again I got Amy, this time around I wanted more then just a rub and handy. So I made an appointment with her prior to my arrival. She was happy that I requested her. Upon arrival paid the hourly house fee and quickly followed Amy into the nearest available room. Told her straight up that I wanted to fuck her. So gave her the tips as well. With tips in hand Amy stepped out and allow me to get comfortable. Not long after Amy comes right back in. I ask her to strip down to her birthday suit to massage me. Before doing so, she informed the other girl to not disturb us so we can have the session to ourself without any interference. With that taken care of. Amy gets buck naked and started massaging me in the buff. She use her whole body on me, it was nice having her bare tits rubbing on my back, legs and thighs. Also on my chest. On the flip she initiated a BBBJ. After a good few minutes of blowing me bare, she reached for the rubber to wrap up junior. She then gets on top and mounts me. She was enjoying herself as she rocks back and forth then bounce up and down on me. All the while I was playing her melons. After a few good minutes of her being on top. I laid her down, spread her legs and start plowing her. She eventually wrapped her legs around my waist. I kept pounding her in mish, then had her turn around so that she can be positioned in a face down ass up. Once in position I continued the barrage of assaulting her pussy with my throbbing rod. When I got close to cumming, I pulled out and took the rubber off and sprayed my load all over her ass watching it dripped onto the massage table. She collapsed on the table, resting. I too laid down on top of her. We both rested for a bit. She then got up to clean herself off, then help me get cleaned as well. With a sometime left. She got dress then gave me a scalp massage for a bit before ending the session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape