Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 27117
-
10-16-25 02:03 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 4093Toma has been in just about every store in New York now. Well respected reviewer cher_cheri and another reviewer swears that she is good and has good service. She has a great ass.
Originally Posted by Donnahito
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 00:14 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 608Kana R8. JGirl 340 H.
https://risingsun8.com/view/25373
Hitomi SE. JGirl 360 H.
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25375
Ah yes! Last picture is Victoria's for sure.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 19:23 #25285Senior Member

Posts: 825R8 Victoria though there's some editing going on there, but this could be what you were referring to.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
https://risingsun8.com/view/23508
-
10-15-25 18:06 #25284Senior Member

Posts: 608Hmm I looked back at Jane's ad and they aren't the same mixed girl.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
The last picture for Kate was spotted at another shop recently. Maybe NOVA?
-
10-15-25 18:00 #25283Senior Member

Posts: 52Noticed Toma went from R8 to PPC and back to R8 now. Anyone know what she's like? I believe in "variety is the spice of life" but don't want to be disappointed by a known dud.
-
10-15-25 17:49 #25282Senior Member

Posts: 1727Umeko at nyse was aloof and distant. No smile. No hug. Firm pricing. She just sat on the bed and played with her phone. I got really bad vibes and walked. Ema at NYSE or Hano at NYSE are a much better choices. Monger on.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 16:18 #25281Senior Member

Posts: 4093Wasn't half Japanese half Filipino Jane covered in tats though?
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 16:07 #25280Senior Member

Posts: 608Kate PPC. Mixed 360 HR. Looks like Jane rebranded.
https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kate
-
10-15-25 14:37 #25279Senior Member

Posts: 1763LHNYC Megu
Yeah, I remember seeing her on PP site a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I would say she was warm right away, kissed right away (I didn't have to use any of my charm. LOL) and 100 inside without me haggling for it and a really good pussy. Not the 5'2 slender Kylie type but still has nice hips for being that tall and slim.
-
10-15-25 13:02 #25278Senior Member

Posts: 59Tried early morning with yume all this week. But she's booked in am til next week.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 22:46 #25277Senior Member

Posts: 4752Tsukiji Pussy Time
Hina MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - looks cute, studio pics are awesome but need to check the real girl. Not the big tits Hina that spoke English but this one looks cute.
Nothing on other websites yet.
There's a Latina Karol https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/23912.
Anal Queen Yume starting her run tomorrow at PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/yumehanabi.
R8 has an empty room.
PPC full house.
SE full right now.
DDY. Empty right now.
NYAngelspa - 3 empty rooms.
MK full house.
-
10-14-25 21:28 #25276Senior Member

Posts: 4752Hard to quote, I kept on getting 404.
Megu LH. She was just a PPC. She's tall, I think 5'7+ but she was easy to fuck, I saw her maybe a year ago. She gave me a lot of access, I don't remember the kissing part but I know she let me CIP her real good without any restrictions.
https://lifeherenyc.com/index.php/ab...del/?smid=1461
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 21:08 #25275Senior Member

Posts: 4752Not my type, I think she was Yuki from R8 also.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 13:26 #25274Senior Member

Posts: 1763Hmmm.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
I saw her. She did DFK, was 5'7, sucked her tits. 100 BBFS cip no need to bargain. Also, the pics are her. Glowed up a bit but her.
-
10-14-25 08:25 #25273Senior Member

Posts: 608Yuki MK. JGirl. 360 H.











Reply With Quote



