Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 37379
-
10-18-25 01:06 #35099Regular Member

Posts: 9Bonita's Services?
What all services does Bonita offer? Never scheduled with her before.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 15:51 #35098Senior Member

Posts: 190It's Bonita Time!
If you've been on the fence about trying or just been trying to schedule, now is your time!
I just spent a wonderful session with this hottie. And she has decent availability for the next couple of weeks.
Look how tight she has gotten!
Google Bonita massage Redford for contact info. Or check out her insta at Bonitaa_diaz.
-
10-17-25 15:01 #35097Regular Member

Posts: 1Oakland Relaxation Recs
Any recommendations on which providers are a go?
Originally Posted by PantyLoverF
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 12:11 #35096Senior Member

Posts: 1474I will have to check out cypress and great hands when I have a extended stay in Detroit next month.
Originally Posted by KokomoJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-25 07:37 #35095Senior Member

Posts: 863For some reason I thought those where her real boobs, I no she battled breast cancer a few years back.
Originally Posted by Amauer1313
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 15:19 #35094Senior Member

Posts: 929Wow. I thought penthouse forum was a thing of the past.
Originally Posted by AmpCommando
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 15:13 #35093Senior Member

Posts: 28Re: Cypress
I used to frequent both of them once a month. Loved their level of service.
I have not been to the new Q location yet, but I can say that Cypress picked up with the same high level of FS that I was used to. They have not disappointed me yet. Two girls just left for Korea, and the two new ones are MoMo and Candy.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 11:53 #35092Senior Member

Posts: 256Total damage?
What was the total damage for the session?
Originally Posted by AmpCommando
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 07:56 #35091Senior Member

Posts: 929Tiffany beauty
There are a couple of comments on the AA thread.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 21:53 #35090Senior Member

Posts: 557Has anyone posted reviews of Tiffany / Livonia? I haven't seen anything on the location.
Originally Posted by BoscoManjp
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 18:45 #35089Senior Member

Posts: 113I haven't, but I just reached out to see if she has availability. I'm excited to see her if possible, in my short time here I've garnered that she has a bit of a legend status.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
Does she have a history of not responding to burner / VOIP numbers?
I exclusively communicate through one for privacy reasons. Also, is she out of Redford now? Having never seen her, I don't know where she works out of (being aware that I could readily search this LOL).
-
10-15-25 16:52 #35088Regular Member

Posts: 15Thai DDS in Novi Open?
Drove by last evening and the open sign was lit up and the curtains in the front room were drawn close. This morning around 7 the Open sign was dark. Anyone willing to test the waters and check it out?
-
10-15-25 16:40 #35087Senior Member

Posts: 68New Era? Which masseuse?
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 15:08 #35086Senior Member

Posts: 247Standard HJ
Not much more than a HJ. Depending on who is there, might lift their top up for a hundy, that's what was quoted to me and l passed. 80 hr and 50 tip. I know it's a bit pricey but whatever. Both places are about the same.
Originally Posted by McNastyNasty
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 13:00 #35085Senior Member

Posts: 29Harper rd
Has anyone been to the massage places on Harper rd in st clair shores?
I see two advertising but no reviews anywhere.











Reply With Quote





