Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 156 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 37346
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #35021
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Not many reports anymore to confirm these.
    There's always Earthtone, downriver. Great Hands seems pretty nice, definitely would check out again. Probably try out this Queen place if I have time this weekend.

  2. #35020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341

    Sky Spa Toledo busted

    I know it's in Toledo but people have made mention of visiting down that way before. Sky Spa, also known as Chang MI, on Byrne Road was busted either yesterday or today.

  3. #35019

    Oakland Relaxation

    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have anything good to say about Oakland Relaxation? Spidey sense says thirst trap, but I'd love to hear otherwise before TOFTT.
    I have had some fun there! Just depends who you get.

  4. #35018
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Further: can anyone confirm that Jenny (from PT Nail) is at Saigon? Many thanks.
    Yes she is.

  5. #35017
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun  [View Original Post]
    On my last trip I was told there was an American (Jessica?) Can anyone describe her and her services?
    Open menu.

  6. #35016
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Mo opened her own place, Thai Herbal at 12 and Northwestern.
    I thought all Thais were legit?

  7. #35015

    Pm please

    Yes I would love to know. PM please.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't mind a visit again, I know it's not everyone's choice but not bad for the price. Googled her old digits and got some strange hits from EU websites "posted" one and seven days ago. Was not going to try them.

    PM if you have any info you don't feel comfortable sharing on the public form.

  8. #35014

    Tangmo

    Quote Originally Posted by Driftwood25  [View Original Post]
    Was this at Siam? I believe she moved to Thai massage place at 12 mile and northwestern.
    Yeah Mo opened her own place, Thai Herbal at 12 and Northwestern.

  9. #35013

    Oakland relaxation

    Anybody have anything good to say about Oakland Relaxation? Spidey sense says thirst trap, but I'd love to hear otherwise before TOFTT.

  10. #35012

    Novi

    I popped into the place at 14 mile and Novi rd late last night. Texted at 9:30 to see if anyone available, they said come on over. Got there 15 minutes before scheduled closing, there was one very cute younger girl (younger as in late 20's or early 30's). Modest dress, like a sweater and tight leggings.

    She agreed to 30 minutes, decent 15 minute back massage with oil, got a hot towel to wipe off the excess and then started the nail tease. Flipped over and she was right to business.

    60 for the massage, doubled that up for the effort. Allowed some roaming during the ending. I suspect more available with better planning but may have found me a new place.

    They do advertise on STG.

  11. #35011

    Tangmo

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    My go to gal was, Tangmo also known as Mo. Lost contact with her a year ago.

    Anyone come across her?
    Was this at Siam? I believe she moved to Thai massage place at 12 mile and northwestern.

  12. #35010

    Tip

    Oh she counted. I watched her, and she followed me to the front desk, it was all good. An expensive small water. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    If you "tipped" the lady in the room they most likely assumed it was full payment including house and tip. They are not the type to count the money in front of you or leave the room with the money once you pay. Plus they don't leave money up front as many times nobody is at the desk so it would be too easy to walk in and snatch cash.

    If you pay at the room you give them full amount. Think of it as paying the waitress at your table vs paying the hostess at the door. I usually pay total to the lady when she walks me out at the lobby but I'm well known there.

  13. #35009

    Tangmo

    My go to gal was, Tangmo also known as Mo. Lost contact with her a year ago.

    Anyone come across her?

  14. #35008
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenzombies  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not legit, been going there for years.
    Wow, I drive past this spa all the time and never knew it was there! Can you share (or PM) and more details about the location, talent, and services?

  15. #35007

    Any Downriver Nuru sightings?

    Wouldn't mind a visit again, I know it's not everyone's choice but not bad for the price. Googled her old digits and got some strange hits from EU websites "posted" one and seven days ago. Was not going to try them.

    PM if you have any info you don't feel comfortable sharing on the public form.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape