Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 406 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 6081
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5661
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, can someone DM me if you have Marie's new phone number?

    Thanks!
    Did you get her number? I have tried to see the last few days. With no response. The # I have ends in 6066.

  2. #5660

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hicko...8/235127706580

    I don't venture to Asheville much, but I'll be there today, wondering if she is legit and worth a visit?

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #5659

    Cautionary tale.

    The gal who uses the term "headmaster" should be avoided. I saw her a year or two ago and got a pretty good urinary tract infection from a blow job. Went to urgent care for fear it was an STD but that tested negative but did get a shot in the ass from the doc that took care of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-22 at 2.54.53 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #5658

    Lmk

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting around 5 years in AVL area w different pics and offers, progressively getting older and more used looking. Sometimes w a friend. Donno of any reviews and I never dreamt, but there is still time?
    Lmk if you do or if anyone else gives her a try. I've been curious myself. More interested in the little bit skinnier girl she posts with sometimes if anyone has info.

  5. #5657

    Should have RTFF more

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/851582778048

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/061175979661

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/070196585311

    Had to do some digging, but yeah eventually found old reports.

    Here's an updated one: Still a scam. "Downtown Soda Girl" was the moniker I found from way earlier, so I guess we'll continue that forward.

  6. #5656

    Redhead Marie's number

    Hey all, can someone DM me if you have Marie's new phone number?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6906.jpg‎  

  7. #5655

    Witchy chick

    One thing is for sure, that fat belly dominates the waistband of anything she wears.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    She describes herself as a witch and dominant, on STG recently. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/182479899074

  8. #5654

    Brandy

    This one has been posting around 5 years in AVL area w different pics and offers, progressively getting older and more used looking. Sometimes w a friend. Donno of any reviews and I never dreamt, but there is still time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Awfully tempting but I guess she wouldn't like me per what she likes stated in her ad LOL. Ad seems kinda fishy to me anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/728337865325

  9. #5653

    Witchy chick

    SHe's been posting for couple years, started out in Hendo. I was interested in her sub side but she never replied. Seen no reviews but she has at least 3 different posts she repeats. I'd TOFFT if she ever replied.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    She describes herself as a witch and dominant, on STG recently. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/182479899074

  10. #5652

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by TomWier  [View Original Post]
    Give her a try. You won't be sorry! I'm ready to marry her 😜.

  11. #5651

    Brandy swallows

    Awfully tempting but I guess she wouldn't like me per what she likes stated in her ad LOL. Ad seems kinda fishy to me anyway.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...k/728337865325
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251018-214249_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #5650

    Any intel on the witchy chick?

    She describes herself as a witch and dominant, on STG recently. Any thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/182479899074

  13. #5649
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBob  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is a fake. Number matches that of an active Latina provider.

    Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/autumnshere
    Yeah, the "anal vaginal oral" and TGTBT pricing you see in several Tryst ads don't bode well.

  14. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    If its Roxie, her post warns no CIM? How about DT?
    My bad! I didn't even post the link 🤣129315; I didn't get to the cim part because I was interested in the other. And DT she had no problem with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/122146517401

  15. #5647

    Best BBBJ in AVL?

    If its Roxie, her post warns no CIM? How about DT?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    Probably not going to find a better BBBJ in the area if you are into that. Very sweet and respectful girl but definitely some kind of demons. Not sure what it is. Seemed like she was drunk which would be much preferred over the rest. But great coms and one to visit in my opinion. West AVL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape