Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    I found the attached conversation amusing, but it also prompted a genuine question. I'm curious if anyone has truly experienced or sought after a Sugar Baby relationship without any expectation or desire for physical / sexual intimacy? This girl seems to imply otherwise. I'm not criticizing anyone's choices if that's what they want; live and let live. However, it strikes me that this basically a friend, which I already have in abundance and can easily acquire more of, without any financial or "benefits" exchange and often with actually caring about me.

    #Text Version Of Conversation For Search Purposes#.

    Me: So, what are you looking?

    Her: looking for support asap right now.

    Me: What would that look like?

    Her: weekly allowance starting immediately and I'm willing to meet but not interested in physical stuff.

    Me: Interesting. So, what benefits are for the guy giving you support?

    Her: my time and presence.

    Me: Interesting. What are you looking for in an allowance for simply being a friend?

    Her: I'd expect the allowance to reflect the emotional support, companionship, and time I'd be offering.
    I see it a lot more with college girls in the 18-21 range. Maybe they aren't ready to ho it up yet LOL.

  2. #5237
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusVice  [View Original Post]
    I found the attached conversation amusing, but it also prompted a genuine question. I'm curious if anyone has truly experienced or sought after a Sugar Baby relationship without any expectation or desire for physical / sexual intimacy? This girl seems to imply otherwise. I'm not criticizing anyone's choices if that's what they want; live and let live. However, it strikes me that this basically a friend, which I already have in abundance and can easily acquire more of, without any financial or "benefits" exchange and often with actually caring about me.

    #Text Version Of Conversation For Search Purposes#.

    Me: So, what are you looking?

    Her: looking for support asap right now.

    Me: What would that look like?

    Her: weekly allowance starting immediately and I'm willing to meet but not interested in physical stuff.

    Me: Interesting. So, what benefits are for the guy giving you support?

    Her: my time and presence.

    Me: Interesting. What are you looking for in an allowance for simply being a friend?

    Her: I'd expect the allowance to reflect the emotional support, companionship, and time I'd be offering.
    I've met a lot of women who has said stuff like this. Women who swore up and down that they don't do intimacy. They aren't like other girls, they want to get to know you for a good while. They want a friend. And then I do the meet and greet, and through negotiation: they are "open" and things go from there in the next meet up.

    For that woman specifically (I've talked briefly with her on Seeking), she doesn't strike me as someone who has a lot of brain cells. And im getting GPS from her way of talking. But it's hard to say if she truly is "platonic only" or not. Since many people on that website have a habit of saying one thing, and then doing another.

    The only other thing I will say is that the women I met that were truly 100% platonic only and confirmed this in the meet up with no room for negation or those who said "when im comfortable maybe": It never worked out. Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    I had exactly the same experience. Led me on for awhile and then totally ghosted after confirming our meet a few hours earlier. Save yourself the time and effort.
    I found out she has Bipolar Disorder. Regardless, In the several years since I've used the site, I don't think I've ever had a situation where someone someone meets me irl and confirms with me several times, and then just stands me up. Just a scummy person.

  3. #5236

    Urgent Needs But No Satisfying Other's

    I found the attached conversation amusing, but it also prompted a genuine question. I'm curious if anyone has truly experienced or sought after a Sugar Baby relationship without any expectation or desire for physical / sexual intimacy? This girl seems to imply otherwise. I'm not criticizing anyone's choices if that's what they want; live and let live. However, it strikes me that this basically a friend, which I already have in abundance and can easily acquire more of, without any financial or "benefits" exchange and often with actually caring about me.

    #Text Version Of Conversation For Search Purposes#.

    Me: So, what are you looking?

    Her: looking for support asap right now.

    Me: What would that look like?

    Her: weekly allowance starting immediately and I'm willing to meet but not interested in physical stuff.

    Me: Interesting. So, what benefits are for the guy giving you support?

    Her: my time and presence.

    Me: Interesting. What are you looking for in an allowance for simply being a friend?

    Her: I'd expect the allowance to reflect the emotional support, companionship, and time I'd be offering.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny.png‎  

  4. #5235

    Just paid the Seeking membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me her number. Was clearing out numbers in my burner and accidentally lost hers. Appreciate it.
    If you already seen her, she would text you to see her!

  5. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me her number. Was clearing out numbers in my burner and accidentally lost hers. Appreciate it.
    I thought she cut way back or stop doing dates all together? Someone posted or maybe it was a DM. Has anyone seen her recently?

  6. #5233

    Michelle suzy

    Can someone DM me her number. Was clearing out numbers in my burner and accidentally lost hers. Appreciate it.

  7. #5232

    SA reviews.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-833e0b7dd339

    I did not meet, but good conversation, PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-5dd09999f8bf

    Picky. PPM, fake boobs, YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-c301d1f2b7ae

    PPM. Much larger than pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-32a9ba08ff4f

    PPM. Did not meet, still not sure if she wants it or not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-def668da4617

    PPM. Can not hold good conversation, not worth the time and $.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-68d1916e24ec

    Did not meet but bailed 2 times. Not stable.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-021d2b8546a2

    Looking for BF material.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-52c022cffd23

    Has multiple profile but normal person, bailed last minute. Required meet and greet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3edf50579acd

    Ppm, easy going, BBW.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-75590146f7d3

    Ppm, easy going but did not meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-58987dc345c4

    Requires meet and greet and some allowance for the same, bit of GPS syndrome.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-5a239561661c

    Ppm, needs BF type, meet and greet required, easy going.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-233026c3af93

    Gps.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-7c1f046ea0ea

    Super easy going, ppm, can host.

  8. #5231

  9. #5230

    100% Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't do this but I'm putting this out.

    Bailey.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-c106e546c35e

    This person is an absolute monstrosity of a clown. First of all, YMMV when it comes to even talking with her on the site. When it comes to meeting itself, she knows how to talk and converse. she is Charismatic. Looks wise, she's okay in person.

    With that in mind, she is an absolute manipulative person. She will pretend that she's interested. She will agree to what you both talked about. Even talk with you the day before and the day of the arrangement. But if you try to meet her at an agreed upon location(even if the meet up went "well") she will stand you up and go silent. No integrity, along with being a spineless coward.

    Furthermore, she is mentally instable, and overshares a lot. She just wants the attention and will throw you away sooner or later when she's looking for the next person.

    Don't recommend at all. She's an awful and bitter human being(based on our convo). Plenty of people on the site who will respect your time or who have the guts to tell you that they aren't interested anymore, or that they can't meet.

    And if for some reason, you're so desperate to meet her: just know it's a coin toss as to whether or not she meets you on the day of any arrangement. And yes, you can confirm any amount of times prior and she'll still stand you up on the last minute. Clown.
    I had exactly the same experience. Led me on for awhile and then totally ghosted after confirming our meet a few hours earlier. Save yourself the time and effort.

  10. #5229
    It sucks when there's a no show and I agree that people on both sides should communicate better, but keep in mind that what you described is part of the game. While we can minimize the risk of this scenario happening, these girls do change their mind for a number of reasons so these experiences are simply a cost of doing business. What can we all learn from this?

    - Don't take anything personally. Just shrug it off and move on to the next.

    - If someone is showing red flags (such as being mentally unstable as you said) then keep in mind things like this (and maybe worse) will eventually happen.

    - If you're concerned about your sb not showing up to the hotel, don't check in until she shows up.

    - Minimize the chances of this happening by moving on to the FC right after the meet and greet if you like each other and agree to start the arrangement. You can ask if she's open to that possibility ahead of time so you can have a room nearby reserved just in case it all goes well.

    - Share your experiences with others like you've done by posting on this forum so we can all learn and help each other know who to stay away from.

    Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Normally I don't do this but I'm putting this out.

    Bailey.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-c106e546c35e

    This person is an absolute monstrosity of a clown. First of all, YMMV when it comes to even talking with her on the site. When it comes to meeting itself, she knows how to talk and converse. she is Charismatic. Looks wise, she's okay in person.

    With that in mind, she is an absolute manipulative person. She will pretend that she's interested. She will agree to what you both talked about. Even talk with you the day before and the day of the arrangement. But if you try to meet her at an agreed upon location(even if the meet up went "well") she will stand you up and go silent. No integrity, along with being a spineless coward.

    Furthermore, she is mentally instable, and overshares a lot. She just wants the attention and will throw you away sooner or later when she's looking for the next person.

    Don't recommend at all. She's an awful and bitter human being(based on our convo). Plenty of people on the site who will respect your time or who have the guts to tell you that they aren't interested anymore, or that they can't meet.

    And if for some reason, you're so desperate to meet her: just know it's a coin toss as to whether or not she meets you on the day of any arrangement. And yes, you can confirm any amount of times prior and she'll still stand you up on the last minute. Clown.

  11. #5228
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahh1  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she was initially responsive. But then, it kinda just fell through and she likely lost interest or something.

    Thats all I got, unfortunately.

  12. #5227

    Not Great: luvlyrosie

    This one hits you up first and then when it comes down to it, is very standoff'ish, mechanical. Would not recommend at all. YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-e86ed74d4f70

  13. #5226

    Beware of: Bailey

    Normally I don't do this but I'm putting this out.

    Bailey.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-c106e546c35e

    This person is an absolute monstrosity of a clown. First of all, YMMV when it comes to even talking with her on the site. When it comes to meeting itself, she knows how to talk and converse. she is Charismatic. Looks wise, she's okay in person.

    With that in mind, she is an absolute manipulative person. She will pretend that she's interested. She will agree to what you both talked about. Even talk with you the day before and the day of the arrangement. But if you try to meet her at an agreed upon location(even if the meet up went "well") she will stand you up and go silent. No integrity, along with being a spineless coward.

    Furthermore, she is mentally instable, and overshares a lot. She just wants the attention and will throw you away sooner or later when she's looking for the next person.

    Don't recommend at all. She's an awful and bitter human being(based on our convo). Plenty of people on the site who will respect your time or who have the guts to tell you that they aren't interested anymore, or that they can't meet.

    And if for some reason, you're so desperate to meet her: just know it's a coin toss as to whether or not she meets you on the day of any arrangement. And yes, you can confirm any amount of times prior and she'll still stand you up on the last minute. Clown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails awful.jpg‎  

  14. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahh1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, had the same experience.

  15. #5224
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Scammer


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape