Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16273
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Jasmine Tokyo

    In town on business and made an appointment at Tokyo in Renton since I have been here before. Jasmine answer the door and I'm trying to contain my excitement when I see her. She one of the hottest girls I have seen in all of my mongering years. Beautiful face, tiny (which I like), fit, with an above average ass for a Chinese girl and wearing a sexy little dress that made me want to fuck her right there in the stairwell. We did stop for a a few minutes and I had her up against the wall one leg up on the stairs fingering her tight little box while kissing her. Then Jasmine, grabs my hand and walks me from the entry door downstairs up to one of the rooms.

    As soon as we hit the room directly in front of the stairs, she's all over me and I reached down to start playing with her again and she's soaking wet already. I peel off her tight little dress and I could not believe how perfect her body was!! My dick is bulging in my pants, and she reaches for him while kissing me. I help her release him and she immediately drops to her knees. She wraps her tiny little hand around him and starts licking and sucking my balls and licking up the backside of my dick teasing me. I am hard as fuck and my dick is standing straight up. After she teases me a few more minutes, I can't take it anymore and gently but firmly pull her little mouth onto my meat. She can get only get half way down but it felt incredible and had to stop every couple minutes or she would've got an extra big load down her throat.

    I needed a little break so I don't end the party too soon so I laid her down and start teasing her just like she did to me, licking the inside of her legs and gently running my tongue across her clit, then acting like I was going in to dine and then pulling away. Her pussy was so fucking wet and it was driving her crazy and then in the sweetest little voice, she says baby I need your tongue. So I go in like I'm making love to that thing and within a minute she's grinding gently and then building up until she had her hands on the back of my head and her legs squeezing tightly on me and starts gushing!! Jasmine made a mess of me. LOL by the way, that's one of the cleanest tightest little pussies I've ever had and matches her tiny frame.

    Leaving her her at the edge of the bed spread wide I do some intense P2 P and set her off again. She's an absolute mess down there now. After a minute to recover she goes for the cover and I mount her in standing mish and stroke her long and deep, she super tight so I was trying to think of anything that would help me not bust while still trying to enjoy her. . eventually I find a good rhythm and I'm tapping her deep, She gorgeous and winces and whimpers with each stroke which is so sexy. Next, I mount her doggie and let me tell you guys this is absolutely where she shines. That ass is fucking incredible and she actually throws it back on you and put I fucking on that girl like she's never had (or at least I like to think that) LOL. I pounded the hell out of Jasmine for about five minutes and as soon as I knew she was about to blow again It sent me over the edge, and I pulled off the rubber and blasted three weeks of my juice all over her back. My cum puddling up in her spine. Jasmine is Easily one of my favorites now and top three best experience I've had.

    Jasmine takes me to the shower and we clean each other thoroughly while making out and then. A little cuddle time and talking back in the room and she sends me on my way. Hoping I can see her one more time before I head out.

  2. #16272

    Greek

    I am looking for an AMP woman that does greek.

    Tina is no where to be found that I know of. Any ideas? Names? Message me if you don't want it public.

  3. #16271
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Yumi at King's is a spectacular option not mentioned recently on this site. On my recent morning visit we started with a table shower where she cleaned me thoroughly. On some visits she has done body to body and / or a BBBJ. I skipped a hair wash this time. Back in the room she dried me off and we did play time before the massage. Her techniques are wonderful. We started with 69 and I ate pussy while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She switched to CG BBFS with nice up and down rather than grinding. I was taking my time so we switched back to BBBJ for a finish. She cleaned up, brought in a hot towel then gave me a long massage to finish. Yumi is in her upper 40's. Some view that with distain but she exercises daily and is in youthful shape. Nice body and size C boobs. And you can't beat her experience. 200.
    Sorry. Yumi is great but she has to be closer to 60. If she isn't, she sure looks it.

  4. #16270

    Doing it wrong

    Hilarious. I love it when he asks how he's been DIYing wrong all this time.


  5. #16269

  6. #16268

    Summer from JM now at Lucky Star in Lynnwood

    I know she is a favorite of many here. Very rare to get spinner body, big cans, top-tier service, and great massage.

    She has a nice new table shower there too, yet another of her talents.

  7. #16267
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Lynnwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattleik  [View Original Post]
    Is this kings in Lynnwood or the one behind the subway in sodo?
    It's the Lynnwood location. Didn't even realize shangrila changed their name. LOL. I asked.

  8. #16266

    Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Yumi at King's is a spectacular option not mentioned recently on this site. On my recent morning visit we started with a table shower where she cleaned me thoroughly. On some visits she has done body to body and / or a BBBJ. I skipped a hair wash this time. Back in the room she dried me off and we did play time before the massage. Her techniques are wonderful. We started with 69 and I ate pussy while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She switched to CG BBFS with nice up and down rather than grinding. I was taking my time so we switched back to BBBJ for a finish. She cleaned up, brought in a hot towel then gave me a long massage to finish. Yumi is in her upper 40's. Some view that with distain but she exercises daily and is in youthful shape. Nice body and size C boobs. And you can't beat her experience. 200.
    Is this kings in Lynnwood or the one behind the subway in sodo?

  9. #16265

    Hard to tell

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Heard jasmine is moving to Tokyo spa, anyone got intel on the exact day. Wonder whos her replacement, maybe another hot spinner? been sitting out on a bench bcuz of a nasty cold lately, hope to catch her before she leaves. Drive to Q msg is better than to south 405, thanks.

    It's difficult to tell a womans age, especially an Asian woman but aint no way Angela is 50, she more early 30 to mid. She's a MILF had a lot of fun with her big tata last time.
    Agree. Age in Asian women is difficult to tell, but they are almost always 10 years older than you think they are.

    I've never seen Angela but if dude thinks she's close to 50, she's probably close to 50.

    Youth matters to me a lot. It's why I don't go to K girls anymore. Most of them are in their late 30's or 40's.

    I recently hooked up with a hot young Korean (sorry. Not sharing). She was advertised as 20. Looked 22. Stated she was really 27.

    When you hook up with a young Asian chick in her 20's, you realize how old all the other AMP & k-girls are.

  10. #16264

    Yumi. This gets my attention.

    Sounds like a good price for that service. Guys paying much more for fat ugly girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Yumi at King's is a spectacular option not mentioned recently on this site. On my recent morning visit we started with a table shower where she cleaned me thoroughly. On some visits she has done body to body and / or a BBBJ. I skipped a hair wash this time. Back in the room she dried me off and we did play time before the massage. Her techniques are wonderful. We started with 69 and I ate pussy while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She switched to CG BBFS with nice up and down rather than grinding. I was taking my time so we switched back to BBBJ for a finish. She cleaned up, brought in a hot towel then gave me a long massage to finish. Yumi is in her upper 40's. Some view that with distain but she exercises daily and is in youthful shape. Nice body and size C boobs. And you can't beat her experience. 200.

  11. #16263

    Yumi at King's

    Yumi at King's is a spectacular option not mentioned recently on this site. On my recent morning visit we started with a table shower where she cleaned me thoroughly. On some visits she has done body to body and / or a BBBJ. I skipped a hair wash this time. Back in the room she dried me off and we did play time before the massage. Her techniques are wonderful. We started with 69 and I ate pussy while she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She switched to CG BBFS with nice up and down rather than grinding. I was taking my time so we switched back to BBBJ for a finish. She cleaned up, brought in a hot towel then gave me a long massage to finish. Yumi is in her upper 40's. Some view that with distain but she exercises daily and is in youthful shape. Nice body and size C boobs. And you can't beat her experience. 200.

  12. #16262

    Jasmine to Tokyo

    Heard jasmine is moving to Tokyo spa, anyone got intel on the exact day. Wonder whos her replacement, maybe another hot spinner? been sitting out on a bench bcuz of a nasty cold lately, hope to catch her before she leaves. Drive to Q msg is better than to south 405, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]

    Jasmine at Q.

    Pretty lady. Small.

    Ok BBBJ. Struggled with girth.

    Condom was tight. Pounded her in mish. Her eyes got huge.

    Angela at Q.

    Same services. Closer to 50. Good looking. Asian cowgirl.
    It's difficult to tell a womans age, especially an Asian woman but aint no way Angela is 50, she more early 30 to mid. She's a MILF had a lot of fun with her big tata last time.

  13. #16261

    Reports

    Emma at JM.

    Reminds me of ittybittygirl aka MadameKitty in the looks dept.

    No BBFS for me. Rj and I fucked her face pretty good. Jizzed down her throat. She wanted a tip. I hate it when they ask.

    Jasmine at Q.

    Pretty lady. Small.

    Ok BBBJ. Struggled with girth.

    Condom was tight. Pounded her in mish. Her eyes got huge.

    Angela at Q.

    Same services. Closer to 50. Good looking. Asian cowgirl.

    I am looking for greek and bareback.

    None of the above are worthy of a repeat unless my dick is hard and I am 5 minutes away.

  14. #16260
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    So Jasmine is on the skinnier side? Maybe she is what I'm looking for.
    Review is accurate. Yes.

  15. #16259

    Q Spa Shoreline

    I went here based on the reports for Jasmine. They're mostly accurate, I'd put her at 110 lbs, late 30's or early 40's, petite build with a small bottom. She's not a true skinny Asian but she wasn't carrying any extra on her. Gave her the ol' Aussie special and off we went. Started with a good massage before the flip. I agree that her BBJ had some teeth but it was overall still very nice with a little BLS. After blowing in the bag, we finished with a massage until time was up. The massage was decent but nothing special.

    Angela came in during the session to offer two hands but she was not my type, so I politely declined, some of you may appreciate her figure more. She's got a fuller figure.

    Overall a good experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape