Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35349

    Staxx Onlyfans

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have nudes of Staxxx? She said she'd get an OF soon but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would love to see her in person but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.
    Do you have a link to her OF account?

  2. #35348

    Gabby

    What happened to gabby? Preshlove? She always had on the sunglasses. White chick brown hair little belly.

  3. #35347

    Staxx

    Anyone have nudes of Staxxx? She said she'd get an OF soon but I don't think it'll ever happen. I would love to see her in person but I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

  4. #35346

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Got radio silence.
    She is posting tonight. I text then a little later called. Nothing. I personally won't try again. She's good but obviously occupied otherwise right now. Might try after a good report or two.

  5. #35345

    Echo this

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I've tried muliple times with no response. We use to hoopup on a regular so not sure what happened. She is definitely GFE and was always a good time. I last saw her in richmond and the location was good but everytime I've seen her in Petersburg the spots have been sketchy. I've never had a problem but I'm just saying be alert down there. Hopefully someone will get her attention and report back.
    Got radio silence.

  6. #35344

    Sarah

    I've tried muliple times with no response. We use to hoopup on a regular so not sure what happened. She is definitely GFE and was always a good time. I last saw her in richmond and the location was good but everytime I've seen her in Petersburg the spots have been sketchy. I've never had a problem but I'm just saying be alert down there. Hopefully someone will get her attention and report back.

  7. #35343
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/194955182

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Texted her and she asked "where you are", and it just sounded like they are baiting for someone to fall in.

  8. #35342

    Sarah

    Has anyone seen Sarah in Petersburg since she started posting again? She legit GFE? DM me please and let me know how it went and how her latest location is.

    Thanks 🙏.

  9. #35341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Che figa like Alicia Silverstone or alyssa lovelace porno.
    She's about 50 lbs bigger now. But still sexy.

  10. #35340
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Her BJ skills are insane, she fit my dick and balls in her mouth and I'm a little above average. I mean she just makes the whole thing disappear, I busted in her throat and she just kept it all in there. I don't have the desire to fuck her at all though, to each their own.
    Damn I will have to go back! Thanks for that information!!

  11. #35339

    Ooh and aah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Last night? I'm pretty sure that's Jessica S. And she's been in RVA for legit 19 or 20 years. Came here for college, stayed for the rock. Attached is how she looked when she was hostessing in Shockoe Bottom.
    Che figa like Alicia Silverstone or alyssa lovelace porno.

  12. #35338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Hit her up before she leaves.

    Last night Special.

    Skip the games https://share.google/KoF0I48y33IuDyVPG.
    Last night? I'm pretty sure that's Jessica S. And she's been in RVA for legit 19 or 20 years. Came here for college, stayed for the rock. Attached is how she looked when she was hostessing in Shockoe Bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251014-224034.jpg‎  

  13. #35337

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Re or Pepper as some of you guys call her well I can say she is bigger than her pics but delivers a decent session at her apt that is in a decent neighborhood. She let me in and she has a mattress that had sheets that was on the floor which was a letdown but oh well. He got comfortable and she had be lay back and she gave a solid BBBJ that I almost busted but I held on because I wanted to get behind that big ol ass. Wrapped up and Hit that thang doggy style and slapped that ass and watched it ripple. Her moans were nice and I pounded a bit more slapped her ass again and filled the bag. She gave me a paper towel to clean up and I was on my way. Again she delivers but the atmosphere was below average. Decent but and I may see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/194772208
    Her BJ skills are insane, she fit my dick and balls in her mouth and I'm a little above average. I mean she just makes the whole thing disappear, I busted in her throat and she just kept it all in there. I don't have the desire to fuck her at all though, to each their own.

  14. #35336

    Jazzy

    Hit her up before she leaves.

    Last night Special.

    Skip the games https://share.google/KoF0I48y33IuDyVPG.

  15. #35335
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her. Should I cancel? What happened?
    She's a brownskin girl, useless bbj and not that attractive in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape