Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 59451
-
10-16-25 13:20 #57591Senior Member

Posts: 74Better boards for this.
Suggest taking this question here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...age-Apartments or here http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Rubs.-Non-AMP.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 09:06 #57590Senior Member

Posts: 113Standard shop. Massage ok and girls are older. No shower and parking lot is sketchy. Definitely a day time visit. Not much in that area. I was surprised to see it several months ago when I went.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 09:02 #57589Senior Member

Posts: 1575New talent
Seven has new talent. She said she had only been there for two days. I don't know she may be new to the whole scene, but one of the other girls had to come in and instruct her on the table shower. She had a super laid-back attitude and was very fun and flirtatious. She said she would be there for a month. Guys she does not have a lot of rules. Run don't walk. Yaya.
-
10-16-25 07:37 #57588Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm assuming women are. Because they are human, and like with us, all the AMP women want is money.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 23:11 #57587Senior Member

Posts: 49I Like Massage
6150 A Covington Hwy, Lithonia, GA 30058.
New massage place called "I Like Massage". Just wondering if anyone in the area has tried. I'm always curios about new places.
-
10-15-25 22:04 #57586Regular Member

Posts: 4Therapy blast from the past
I went by T+ a few months ago to see if it got better and also drew Popcorn. Popcorn is Coco from Joy and Health Spa. I was surprised to see her and didn't recognize her at first. I asked about some of the others and she only knows Sky and that they still work together somewhere in Tampa. I asked about purple hair MMS she mumbled something and I have no idea it was.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoveMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 20:10 #57585Regular Member

Posts: 24Weird question
When women go to AMPs, are they offered similar services? My ex used to drop $180 a week at a Mays (in Sandy springs) and I've figured that she was getting extras. I've avoided Mays because I've heard it's mostly a corp / legit chain, although I've read about occasional encounters.
So, do women get similar offerings?
-
10-15-25 17:18 #57584Senior Member

Posts: 113Nothing from Linda! Wow that's crazy. She's the hungriest one and yes her pussy smells most of the time. Emma has the best and Cici second if you like hair pie You must look like a cop man. Try harder.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 16:00 #57583Senior Member

Posts: 117L-ville
Linda is lazy as hell and sometimes her pussy smells. I wouldn't waste my time with her. If it was your first time maybe why you didn't get L1.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 14:44 #57582Regular Member

Posts: 15To be fair, it was only one girl who offered it around when they opened and didn't happen the other time I went. Just trying to share my experience there.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 13:19 #57581Senior Member

Posts: 409Doesn't Check Out
Mint. L1 Topless? I don't think you've been there.
Originally Posted by DerpMonger
[View Original Post]
I smell pork!
-
10-15-25 09:52 #57580Regular Member

Posts: 15They offered L1 & L3 when I went. Also, should make a correction about my last post. When I said pricier house fee, it was a brain fart as I was thinking of the prices for hh. When I went, Mint only offered hr at that price but with table shower & sauna included.
Originally Posted by Luckneedful23
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 22:54 #57579Regular Member

Posts: 14Private provider
Hello senior members.
Please DM info of private Latina providers around Norcross / Duluth / l-ville area.
Thanks much in advance.
-
10-14-25 22:18 #57578Regular Member

Posts: 10Mint Spa Menu?
I've been wanting to visit Mint Spa for a while, do they offer FS or is it only L1?
-
10-14-25 18:22 #57577Regular Member

Posts: 15Reporting in on Oriental Massage. Used to get L1 but the last couple of times I went, it was no success. On that note, anyone know of a Bella from here that was around at the start of the summer and where she went?
Also went to Mint a couple of times. The first time was a decent visit but with how often they rotate out, can't get a good sense (one girl offered topless with L1, another didn't). Plus, with a pricier L1 and a higher house fee, it feels a bit hit or miss. Though the interior seems like it was re-done with the new shop and the sauna that comes with the house price is nice.
Anyone been to MS-SS recently and how it's been?










Reply With Quote



