Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39065
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard this before about her and have been debating on seeing her soon because of her recent reviews. She updates her pictures regularly, obviously filtered but doesn't seem bad. Can you explain further since you left and didn't have a dream with her.
    Those pics are before whatever candy she used LOL. The last photo on her ad is probably closer to what you will see on arrival. Slight mush mouth, but YMMV. Check her out and gather an opinion. But the first few pics yeah she don't look like that anymore.

  2. #39064

    Eryn O'Hara

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my recent disappointments. Pics are super filtered. Months ago somebody gave a good review of her and I'd been trying to track her down ever since. I wish I didn't.
    I've warned you guys a dozen times about her. She wears wigs to try and appear to be someone else and with the mega-filters she uses, you'd never know you were in the same room as the girl in her pics. She's an ultra-skank that wants to take what you got and give nothing back.

    I hope someone finds this post next time when she gets asked about.

    Rich.

  3. #39063

    Disappointing to say the least

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything on this one. Clearly she isn't Haley / Sophie. Anyone know anything about her. Pm if preferred. Ty.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/954-547-6066-brunette-gone-wil/190104153083
    She was one of my recent disappointments. Pics are super filtered. Months ago somebody gave a good review of her and I'd been trying to track her down ever since. I wish I didn't.

  4. #39062

    Gaia

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her ads anymore. Tried reaching out to her but got crickets. Any word?
    I can tell you she posted on a Friday / sat about four weeks ago now, and I tried to pre-boon with her because that seems like the way she did things, and I got crickets, even though she had posted within the last few hours.

    Good luck.

  5. #39061
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    The best blowjobs that I've ever had were all cheap LOL.
    I've seen her she is worth ever penny and does exactly what she says.

  6. #39060

    Rae Is Intermittent

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Rich! Her ad is gone though. Hopefully she pops up.
    She has a day job and doesn't post every night. I think she only runs her ads when she has the next day off. Super spotty comms. I want a full and detailed report of that dream when you awake.

    Always glad to help a brother out.

    Rich.

  7. #39059

    I've been wanting to see AJ

    Quote Originally Posted by DickStickem  [View Original Post]
    I would give the blue ribbon to Ashley James, but as always, YMMV.
    I hear she can swallow cock very well. I want to see Rich's DT queen too but a 150 BBJ is just unheard of. But who knows maybe the little head will win and ignore the price of admission Hahahaha.

  8. #39058

    Thanks Rich as always!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her on Mega a few times but I think she might be visiting Uncle at the moment. There's a new tiny girl named Rae. Four foot nine, thin and perky little titties. I have about 15 standup positions I want to try with her but she has missed two appointments. If you have better luck, please report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/436818201308

    Rich.
    Thanks Rich! Her ad is gone though. Hopefully she pops up.

  9. #39057

    Hailey

    Couldn't find anything on this one. Clearly she isn't Haley / Sophie. Anyone know anything about her. Pm if preferred. Ty.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/954-547-6066-brunette-gone-wil/190104153083

  10. #39056

    Blue ribbon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely not Ashley James. But puts her to shame..
    I would give the blue ribbon to Ashley James, but as always, YMMV.

  11. #39055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by DickStickem  [View Original Post]
    She is not Ashley James. No connection. That said I'm willing to blow some dinero's to see how she blows.
    It's a coincidence that she kind looks like Ashley James, claims to have the best BBBJ, and her name is Ashley too. Their faces and bodies are very similar.

  12. #39054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    I posted about her before

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to hit this one up for a while and have had no replies at all. Makes me think it might be someone we all already know with fake pics and a 2nd number trying to get money for nothing. If not, I'd bet her donation is sky high because that's a high class body.

    Rich.
    2 months ago or so I posted a question about her. She was posting the same number that Kylie or Anna the skinny brunette was using. I called and Kylie answered and said her friend used her number because she's new. Some BS excuses. I mentioned in my posts that 2 different girls using the same number. I didn't feel comfortable. Kylie or Anna looks nice but I believe she got negative reviews, so this stopped me from trying again.

  13. #39053
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    As she likes to say, "Cheap blowjobs aren't good and good blowjobs aren't cheap. ".

    Rich.
    The best blowjobs that I've ever had were all cheap LOL.

  14. #39052

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Mimi. I've seen Mimi in the past, but visits weren't good. Nice girl, fun time, but had a smell. Its been some time, so I gave a her call and set up a dream. She def got skinnier since the few years I've seen her. Good attitude, talks a bit much, but sure can take a pounding without a question. No longer has a smell. Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/948639464384

    Kendall. Saw her the other day based off ad pics. So yeah, those pics are a her but long time ago. Looks nothing like them. Sweet lady but I had to pass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/320470106797
    Haven't heard this before about her and have been debating on seeing her soon because of her recent reviews. She updates her pictures regularly, obviously filtered but doesn't seem bad. Can you explain further since you left and didn't have a dream with her.

  15. #39051

    Sierra / Tennessee

    So, this is my second review, I will wait a bit to post the second two that I have. I don't want to spam this board.

    Sierra was a step down from my previous dream for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/934444470718

    Let's start with the fact that she's mid to late 40's, nowhere near 38 as her ads imply.

    I was without my car this week so I uber'd over. Comms were so-so but not bad. She responded within a reasonable time and didn't make me wait.

    I pull up to the "house" she's staying at and it is the worst the Northside has to offer, bars on the doors, house next to it is completely boarded up, etc. You get the picture. Luckily it had the bars and locks, more on that in a minute.

    So I get inside, Sierra is friendly but the place is off putting as hell, sheets hanging in doorways separating every room and windows units cooling individual rooms, roaches, holes in the walls etc.

    After chatting and trying to release the first visit jitters we get down to it, BBBJ is ok, she does actually enjoy what she does. Zero chance of getting me in her throat despite her ads claiming deep throat. Has an excuse about a neck injury. Boobs are nice, and large. Especially for her age. She gets wet well and has no smell.

    Went to K9 after, there is less ass then it appears in the pictures but she is willing to take a pounding. Blew in the bag, made small talk and got out.

    The major cons, the place although she claimed she was moving soon and so do her ads, and whatever dude was blowing her phone up, then sitting outside after I assume he couldn't get in the door. Pimp, DB, boyfriend? No clue. He wasn't threatening or trying to menace. But it still isn't cool. Got tf out.

    If you hit her up, you will get what you pay for, 2 pop is an upcharge even on the hour which is a negative for me as if I didn't have enough here. I won't be a return guest. Good luck if you do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251014_003905_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251014_003929_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape