Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16241

  2. #16240
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged with her a bit. She is definitely a pro and I would bet you can find her on listcrawler. She lives in hotels and moves around to different places. As long as you are aware of that and not paying a premium then give her a try and report back. She has sent me some pretty hot videos.
    Yes definitely a pro, or semi-pro, at the very least. I saw her awhile back and mostly a good experience. But has to be very high traffic and will pretty much do CIP or anal with anyone...which is both good and bad.

  3. #16239

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. Chatting with Kaitlyn. I'm interested and just wondering if anyone has seen her yet. If you have and feel like sharing it would be much appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623

    May the pussy be with you. SD.
    I've messaged with her a bit. She is definitely a pro and I would bet you can find her on listcrawler. She lives in hotels and moves around to different places. As long as you are aware of that and not paying a premium then give her a try and report back. She has sent me some pretty hot videos.

  4. #16238
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What an utterly absurd statement. It was difficult to read anything after that.

    Nothing was said about Signal being "free software" or not. Telegram is free, Whatsapp is free, they are all free.

    And what data about you do you think that Signal has they can be "sold off" in the future (in your imaginary scenario)?

    It's impossible to refute nonsensical arguments, but anyway nothing is perfect. Even using zero electronic communications with the girls would not be perfect, nor is using SMS or Signal. It is just about weighing the risks and choosing which ones are more tolerable for each individual.

    https://cointelegraph.com/news/geo-satellites-leaking-sensitive-data-unencrypted

    And btw, anyone can intercept SMS messages with cheap equipment, according to this article. Not to mention your cellular provider and the NSA.
    The notion that open source is not inherently more secure than closed source is accurate. The security depends heavily on how good the devs are and who is reviewing the code. There is plenty of junk and dubious open source apps out there. That being said, Signal is one of the most if not the most secure messaging apps there is. They just implemented security to protect from Quantum computers and I don't think anyone else has that yet. It also gets a lot of attention and review from security experts.

  5. #16237
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]

    The fact that the source code is open has nothing to do with whether it can be trusted
    What an utterly absurd statement. It was difficult to read anything after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverNP  [View Original Post]
    starting to realize that free software typically doesn't stay free forever. Especially services like this, which use "free" as a way to build the audience, at which time the platform then has value to be sold off (and most buyers will want all the data that has accumulated over the year
    Nothing was said about Signal being "free software" or not. Telegram is free, Whatsapp is free, they are all free.

    And what data about you do you think that Signal has they can be "sold off" in the future (in your imaginary scenario)?

    It's impossible to refute nonsensical arguments, but anyway nothing is perfect. Even using zero electronic communications with the girls would not be perfect, nor is using SMS or Signal. It is just about weighing the risks and choosing which ones are more tolerable for each individual.

    https://cointelegraph.com/news/geo-satellites-leaking-sensitive-data-unencrypted

    And btw, anyone can intercept SMS messages with cheap equipment, according to this article. Not to mention your cellular provider and the NSA.

  6. #16236

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. I am chatting with her now and like you said comms are trash, got her down to 250 plus room but she won't send me any pics of her body. You said its nice, what would you rate her service? Was DFK and DATY involved or is it business as usual?
    I messaged you.

  7. #16235

    It May Be Her

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember what name she advertised under, but she looks super familiar. If I remember right she was 400 per hour on Tryst, no BBJ, which is why I never pulled the trigger. Though possible I'm mixing her up with someone else, it's been a few years. She was this hippie looking girl on Tryst.
    It may be her. She definitely gave off some hippie vibes in her initial conversational texts.

  8. #16234

  9. #16233
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the point about Signal. It is open source software from a non profit foundation. You don't have to trust them. The code is all public and it is reviewed and audited regularly. Not true of google, telegram, whatsapp, etc

    Well if you use SMS and don't send your pics to the girls, and don't discuss ppm / allowance terms in the conversation, then it's low risk. But it's difficult to have a productive conversation, excluding those two topics, especially if you don't have your real pics in your Seeking profile.
    I agree completely with your second paragraph, but your first paragraph requires a response.

    The fact that the source code is open has nothing to do with whether it can be trusted. It is dead easy for whoever is control of infrastructure and hosting to insert their own hooks into the devops process that capture and records all traffic for future data-mining. Open-source actually makes that easier to do.

    What's more, the industry is currently undergoing a major awakening, starting to realize that free software typically doesn't stay free forever. Especially services like this, which use "free" as a way to build the audience, at which time the platform then has value to be sold off (and most buyers will want all the data that has accumulated over the years, as that is more valuable than the software in most cases).

  10. #16232

    Didn't she used to be on Tryst?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinSD  [View Original Post]
    So I had a text exchange with Serena:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-1432a6eb0419

    Seems like a sweet, intelligent lady. Nice, conversational responses to text, but she definitely has a system all set up for herself. She's looking for short-term pay-per-meet. The further we went, the more I picked up a bit of a pro vibe.

    She requires dinner or lunch with drinks for the first meet.

    So, here are her expectations:

    "I appreciate being spoiled with $800-1 K each meet while we are starting out, or more if you're feeling generous. ".

    Good hunting,

    Travelin.
    I don't remember what name she advertised under, but she looks super familiar. If I remember right she was 400 per hour on Tryst, no BBJ, which is why I never pulled the trigger. Though possible I'm mixing her up with someone else, it's been a few years. She was this hippie looking girl on Tryst.

  11. #16231

    Serena

    So I had a text exchange with Serena:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-1432a6eb0419

    Seems like a sweet, intelligent lady. Nice, conversational responses to text, but she definitely has a system all set up for herself. She's looking for short-term pay-per-meet. The further we went, the more I picked up a bit of a pro vibe.

    She requires dinner or lunch with drinks for the first meet.

    So, here are her expectations:

    "I appreciate being spoiled with $800-1 K each meet while we are starting out, or more if you're feeling generous. ".

    Good hunting,

    Travelin.

  12. #16230

    Kaitlyn

    Hey gents. Chatting with Kaitlyn. I'm interested and just wondering if anyone has seen her yet. If you have and feel like sharing it would be much appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-f81c0d5cb623

    May the pussy be with you. SD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kaitlyn.jpg‎  

  13. #16229

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter818  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alex twice. Tight little body for sure. She will give BBBJ. But when she looks at you during the act, it's creepy, like she's looking through you. And good luck holding a conversation, half way through she gets distracted and changes the subject.
    Clear your inbox. I am chatting with her now and like you said comms are trash, got her down to 250 plus room but she won't send me any pics of her body. You said its nice, what would you rate her service? Was DFK and DATY involved or is it business as usual?

  14. #16228

    Alex

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtman  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Been talking to few on the SA and would like to know if anyone of you had luck with them and ball park of numbers.

    -

    Alex - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-5590b0d8033d Awkward conversation but decent run for 500 did not pursued after a couple times.
    I've seen Alex twice. Tight little body for sure. She will give BBBJ. But when she looks at you during the act, it's creepy, like she's looking through you. And good luck holding a conversation, half way through she gets distracted and changes the subject.

  15. #16227

    Talked to two of them

    I talked to Danielle a while ago when she "first" got on the site and she came with like 500 per week and I said nah, she is not that good looking or freaky enough for that. I reached back out like last month and she told me she had a SD so I left her alone.

    I am talking to Alex now but her comms are horrible, got her down to 250 but she can't host and she won't send any more pics so I can see her body so I may pass on her. DM and lets chat about this one. Did you see her already?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turtman  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents. Been talking to few on the SA and would like to know if anyone of you had luck with them and ball park of numbers.

    Maya - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-d6611d540402.

    Jen - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-e4d19d6ffdca.

    Stacy - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e88a9876f499 Not budging down below 1 k per meet.

    Danielle - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7311bae1a393 Now her ask is to meet her previous SD who offered 5 k per month.

    Lizett - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-40fc93c81261 Time waster. Not sure if she is even real.

    Artemis - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ade988b29e2c.

    Alex - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-5590b0d8033d Awkward conversation but decent run for 500 did not pursued after a couple times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape