Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 18183
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16293

    Yes, new number

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Did she get a new number? I seen her once when she first started and been wanting to see her again but I'm not getting any response from the number ending in 6609.
    But I'm not the gatekeeper, and not sure who is now.

  2. #16292

    Jenna

    I was able to finally link up with Jenna today and I am being kicking myself for why I wait this long to connect with her. Everything about her has already being said and there is nothing else for me to add other than I waited for a little while. Actually, a situation happened to her when I was getting there and she had to go take care of it. Because I parked in front of the garage, she had to walk instead of using her car. She kept me informed of the whole situation and how everything was moving. I had a big smile on my face after we were done. She didn't watch the clock while I was there and we chatted a little after I was done. She is probably going to become one of my 2 ATFs with Italian Princess. Clearly, she is in my rotation and I highly recommend.

    Do not contact me for her digits since she clearly told me that she does not like mongers passing around her mathematics. She has a handle on this site and you can contact her directly.

  3. #16291

    Looking for a possible recommendation

    Hey all,

    I've kind of been more of a non AMP guy but lately am more wanting a regular UTR to visit to just get BBJ or CBJ until comfortable with each other, with some GFE in there. If anyone has a rec, let me know here or DM. If not, that's cool, I haven't been the most active on here and I get it LOL.

    Stay safe why'all.

  4. #16290

    Jenna

    I'm trying to meet up with Jenna. Can someone share her # with me in DM. Veronica also would be great. Thank you.

  5. #16289
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Ridiculous chemistry with her, and we all seem to have the same GF experience with her. So much fun.
    Did she get a new number? I seen her once when she first started and been wanting to see her again but I'm not getting any response from the number ending in 6609.

  6. #16288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Cuban Snobunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    She's back in town, and needs help with her room. She is staying in Kissimmee not too far from I-95. If she wasn't so far from me I would be there in a hot minute.

    No, I don't think she does outcalls.
    Yup, I just finished seeing her. She's so fucking awesome! I see her often, since I also live in Kissimmee. So why not. She's about the best right now.

    R5.

  7. #16287

    Back in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    She made it clear to me she was out of town.
    She's back in town, and needs help with her room. She is staying in Kissimmee not too far from I-95. If she wasn't so far from me I would be there in a hot minute.

    No, I don't think she does outcalls.

  8. #16286

    Veronica

    Ridiculous chemistry with her, and we all seem to have the same GF experience with her. So much fun.

  9. #16285

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Had another amazing time with Sylvia again. She is an amazing provider that will make sure you leave happy. Love DATY with her and she can deep throat better than anyone I have seen. Little 69 as well but had to stop before I exploded. Then ran through all the positions ending with her on top riding me hard and fast till I exploded. Rates are 150 HHR and 300 HR and she is worth every penny. She has a nice in call in the Lake Mary / Sanford area. Can't wait to see her again soon. She has her own handle on here. She does her own screening. Message her at Sylvia Hope69.
    Thank you, I can't wait to see your sexy ass soon.

  10. #16284

    Catching up!

    Been busy lately so I finally got time to catch up on some reports.

    Kara she is an awesome spinner that really likes to please. Comms are always good incall is in a nice neighborhood private home with pool. She always leaves door unlocked when your close so you can just walk in. I like that looks more natural that way. Always greets me either naked in the pool or wearing something sexy. Well this time she texted me night before and said she had a surprise and wanted to try it with me. I said ok I'm game LOL. So when I got there she was in sexy black lingerie. Hugs and kisses and back to the room. More kissing and fondling then on her knees for an awesome BBBJ DT!! Then she gets up and leads me to another room. Opens door and smiles my new toy she says. A sex swing. Never done it I'm down. Was amazing great for DATY FIV more BBJ then standing mish to finish. Was awesome cleaned up kiss food by and out. As always YMMV.

    Jenna. My sweet little dumpling with a touch of naughty. Been seeing her since she arrived. She is great dream. Comms were good she had an Airbnb this time cause she bought an RV pretty cool. Nice place with a pool. As always little wait time in the room but I know it is well worth it. She changed her hair again LOL short and curly I liked it. Seeing her is like seeing an ex with benefits LOL always so comfortable with her great GFE kissing fondling and amazing BBJDT skills with her looking up at you. I almost bust every time. Great DATY DATO FIV then mish finished hard in k9. Clean up great chat as always then off I went.

    As always stay safe 🔥.

  11. #16283

    Asian Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredFlGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I forgot all about this, I was looking for the Asian Kate in Winter Park maybe? Thanks though!
    She told me she is out of the business. Maybe it was just me as a guy who had not seen her before. Was disappointing.

  12. #16282

    Robin

    I visited Robin this weekend as always great service She has a dream body good massages great company. Thanks to Orlo for the digits.

  13. #16281

    Sno

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthFlMan  [View Original Post]
    What area of town is she in? Will she do outcalls?
    She made it clear to me she was out of town.

  14. #16280

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Snobunny is available and looking to please you horny fellas.

    This is her rate she asked me to post:

    Qv is 120 HHR is 160 any extras are 20!!

    # available to guys who contribute to the board.
    What area of town is she in? Will she do outcalls?

  15. #16279
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Definitely would enjoy having our bikini babe back in the hobby.
    Cassie or Dallas?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape