Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 1143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 26650
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24520

    I finally blocked her

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting aggressive / desperate comms from Megan Matthews? She's been reaching out to me on a daily basis to come see her. Sent me a recent video showing off some of her porn star contortions. Might take her up on it if all three holes are available.


    I've been texting and talking with her for over a year but have not met her. We've had some good conversations on the phone, some over a hour long. Beside her real name I think I know almost her whole life history. Meeting has never worked out, timing bad on both sides. I did finally get tired of the increasingly frequent begging for money. She'd get pissed and say shit then I wouldn't hear from her for a week or two. Sunday morning I was busy and when I checked my phone there were 4 missed calls and 23 texts in a 5 minute period. I blocked her. She actually been a fun person to talk to while I'm driving long distances but I'm tired of the begging.


    She claims her back door is virgin ( ya right) and has offered to let me be the first, hahaha 🤣

    If you do see her please report back

  2. #24519

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting aggressive / desperate comms from Megan Matthews? She's been reaching out to me on a daily basis to come see her. Sent me a recent video showing off some of her porn star contortions. Might take her up on it if all three holes are available.
    Or is she UTR?

  3. #24518

    Megan Matthews

    Anyone else getting aggressive / desperate comms from Megan Matthews? She's been reaching out to me on a daily basis to come see her. Sent me a recent video showing off some of her porn star contortions. Might take her up on it if all three holes are available.

  4. #24517

    Pixie Temp info

    Saw Pixie Sunday at her regular 28th St place, donated my standard hf hr rate and had a good time BBJ followed by covered multi positions pounding. Cute and hot as usual! Claimed that business was slow and leaning towards going back home early. Her service was good but no where closed to what Temperature GFE sex is like. T is UTR and only a few regulars gets to see her recently. T moved to a new place and is busy making it hobby ready. If you're a regular be patient she eventually will hobby with you if she care for you. No I will not share her digits, she'll remain UTR. Temperance is My GOAT favorite GFE provider ever bar none. I appreciate her very personal service and her regulars all can attest to that. T is selective on who she see and is low volume as well. Got lucky and hobbied with both recently. Monger on!! Bottum outt.

  5. #24516

    Nancy pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Has anyone seen Nancy yet? I just noticed her posting on STG over the weekend. Did a search on this site but only found posts on an older Nancy. Nothing on Google image. The see through top and heels have my little head all fired up!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/861382493940

    Thanks and be safe!
    Google her pics. I'm not sure this would be the same woman as the pics in her ad when you open the door.

  6. #24515

    A new Nancy?

    Hey all. Has anyone seen Nancy yet? I just noticed her posting on STG over the weekend. Did a search on this site but only found posts on an older Nancy. Nothing on Google image. The see through top and heels have my little head all fired up!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/861382493940

    Thanks and be safe!

  7. #24514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter1  [View Original Post]
    She either has a long line or isn't around, crickets all weekend.

    Still hoping for today. We shall see.
    I hit her up Saturday but she was late getting to town. Tried again this morning but she had left & went home Sunday. Said things were too slow. Oh well. Maybe next time!

  8. #24513

    Pixie MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/538366855298

    Pixie is coming to town this weekend. I enjoy her trips, so hopefully some of you will too! Just hoping she really comes this time. 😑.
    She either has a long line or isn't around, crickets all weekend.

    Still hoping for today. We shall see.

  9. #24512

    Ghost in the machine

    Yes! I was a regular for the past two years or longer. There was the occasional few weeks with no response, and a few flighty ghosts. However, since March is has ramped up significantly. My ghost count is higher than I care to admit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?

  10. #24511

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Before my prostatectomy, I mentioned Ava and her great BBBJ with perfect tits. She's still giving great head, I see her for car dates often.

    Her tits are getting huge, she is expecting twins and will be lactating soon.

    I'm going to take some extra time and tip her for the opportunity of getting Milk straight from the tap. She expects Lactating to begin next week.

    I have digits for friends.
    Does she by chance have a link or some pics of her. I'm interested in to giving a try.

  11. #24510

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/518029669548

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

  12. #24509
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?
    Each time I've tried to set something up, and we confirm a meeting place and time, it ends up being crickets the morning of. Or an hour before. Or even when I'm in the parking lot. Never again.

  13. #24508

    Temp

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen temperance lately? Texted her no response yet wanted to make sure she has the same digits and she's still around. Can Message if you want.
    She hasn't answered me either.

  14. #24507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Honey the other day and she is such a joy and pleasure to be with. Her passion and attention when we meet allowing me to explore her body has me coming back. Treat her well as she is one of GR sweets treats.
    Do you have a link?

  15. #24506

    Temperance

    Has anyone seen temperance lately? Texted her no response yet wanted to make sure she has the same digits and she's still around. Can Message if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape