Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 26647
-
10-08-25 17:53 #24487Senior Member

Posts: 193CJ Ann Arbor club.
She is awesome! 10/10. We are barren in Ann Arbor and when she came thru it was an oasis in a desert. Lauren too. But she hasn't been back in 2 months. No word. Miss them.
Originally Posted by Alwaysfirst
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 16:39 #24486Senior Member

Posts: 85Literally LOL.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 12:44 #24485Regular Member

Posts: 15Sweet Honey
I had a chance to see Honey the other day and she is such a joy and pleasure to be with. Her passion and attention when we meet allowing me to explore her body has me coming back. Treat her well as she is one of GR sweets treats.
-
10-08-25 09:47 #24484Banned Member

Posts: 216Lmao. I so wanted to say it but I didn't.
Originally Posted by AspenWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 09:40 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 130CJ fan club
Welcome to the fan club! Glad you also enjoyed your experience. Also, not a bit surprised. I haven't seen her in too long. Last meeting I had scheduled, life got in the way right before our appointment with a check engine light so we had to call a rain check. Missing that luscious lady's body and mind.
Originally Posted by Alwaysfirst
[View Original Post]
Now all we have to do is wait for Bean Licker to come in and say that you're CJ and promoting yourself!
Cheers and stay safe.
AW.
-
10-08-25 09:33 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 73Clear inbox
Hey Benz, I'll take Ava's digits. Tried to PM but your inbox is full. Thanks for all you do and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-25 08:56 #24481Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you hun! You were super sweet too and it was very nice to meet you. I look forward to getting more and more comfortable with each other.
Originally Posted by Alwaysfirst
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 14:56 #24480Regular Member

Posts: 6Cassiday James. (Cj)
Hey all, first time posting here. Had a dream with cj today! It was my first time meeting with her. All I can say is wow! Anyone that has had a bad experience with her is at fault of there own doing. Remember people these ladies are people too! Treat them kind and they will do the same! Location with nice. It was very very clean and tidy! As far as price. If your stressing over the asking fee then you clearly need to spend more time on your personal finances. Booking was easy as 123. She is a very beautiful woman and extremely kind! 10/10 would repeat and will repeat!
-
10-07-25 12:06 #24479Senior Member

Posts: 492Busy Bee link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/827695582569
Originally Posted by Gary914
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 11:58 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 492Fake
Porn star: R. Ryan.
Originally Posted by JTeller123
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-25 10:24 #24477Senior Member

Posts: 92Sara welcome to paradise
I can't be the first one to inquire about this person? Either $1500 an hour or just a scam.
In the small chance it's legit anyone have insight or anyone asked about her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/392546658761
-
10-07-25 07:56 #24476Senior Member

Posts: 29Busy Bee Problem
Hey bud, what happened? I've met with her recently and had a good time. No issues so far. If she's stealing and stuff, I'd like to know before I go back.
Originally Posted by Gary914
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-07-25 06:00 #24475Senior Member

Posts: 51Busy Bee
She is a thief. Keep away from her.
-
10-06-25 15:53 #24474Regular Member

Posts: 14Ass
Thanks for the review PP! I've been tempted with trying this one out. How is her body? Most importantly, how is that ass of hers?
Originally Posted by PrivateParts
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 09:20 #24473Senior Member

Posts: 404Honey and Amy
I visited Honey recently and had a fantastic time again. I mentioned her attitude in a previous conversation was a bit sour but sometimes you need to move past it and get naked and enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. Take note her ad is now lower rates without mention of special. 125 SS 200 hhr is good with me for the best provider experience I have found in GR. Before all of you CJ promoters come out I still see her just don't agree with $250 for a half hour with her. CJ is the pornstar pleasure when I want to work up a sweat Honey is a true GFE and she is a fantastic ride.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/743815871757
Also Amy is visiting out of state and equally adept at riding hard. She is not GFE so a bummer there but at $150 HH she's a great one too. For an extra $50 you get DFK and BBBJ with Honey or you could take a short stay for less. Good options that won't hurt your wallet any more than many of the other nasty posts all of us degens chase from time to time!










Reply With Quote





