Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 25711
-
10-15-25 22:15 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 294I saw her a couple times years ago and she had a poor attitude each time and not having her own place was an issue back then. Always wanted to use the car at her place which didn't jive well. I suspected a bf nearby so didn't go back. I did cross paths with her at a store recently and she has slimmed down for the better based on her old pics. Can't understand why she won't update her old pics and wording of her ad, it's been that way for years. Why say incall and outcall if you can never ever do incall? If her attitude is better now then it would probably help her a lot to update her ad. Xenia is a super dry town to my knowledge, it would be great to see more talent out there.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 21:38 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 55Sparkle
Thanks for the post. Based on no incall availability I passed too. She is good with replies and quick communication but only car date is a no go for me. Too much risk
.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 15:16 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 1066The no name blonde is Nichole. She was fun maybe 10 years ago but her past habits and age have gotten the best of her. She's staying at an extended stay near Vandalia. Visit at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 12:06 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 391Sexual enlightenment
That's Sherry. She had an ad on tryst forever. She's really 42, big, but legit.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Her sister Britt also posts on STG and much better experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/357353472297
-
10-15-25 10:27 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 1419Xenia
I'd talked to her years ago. There was a bf issue at the time. She was doing in's and he was always around. I'll see if I can arrange something with her. What was the donation?
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 10:19 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 187Fred Flintstone & No name blonde
-
10-15-25 09:57 #24355Regular Member

Posts: 15Loyalty
Does anyone still have contact with the girl who goes by "Loyalty"?
Light skinned girl, had a really good time with her awhile back. Was hoping to revisit, no current ads up that I can find.
Thanks.
-
10-15-25 08:50 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 78I would love some intel on her too!
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 21:48 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 327Sofoolishmommii
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/067328032759
I've seen her a couple times now; she's legit. Tall, a little thick, really big sexy tiddies. Good GFE, Greek; lots of fun. Bad news is she is outcall only, doesn't drive. Willing to take photos and videos. I enjoyed my time.
Very happy that the Guide is up and running again!!
-
10-14-25 11:23 #24352Senior Member

Posts: 1419Jess
Has anyone visited this one?: https://tryst.link/escort/jesslove01 I used to see her years ago when she was a broke single mom in Springfield. Had kind of forgotten about her until I saw the add on Tryst. Seems to be a pro now, traveling around.
-
10-13-25 23:25 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 1419Sparkle
I have a post about my experience in the escort section. Wants to do a car date on a one way street or alley behind her house in the west side. I drove past when I saw her.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 20:25 #24350Senior Member

Posts: 28A couple of providers I would include are Cerenity, Dana, Little Mama, Nikki (CE), Sexy Lexi, U4 EAHH (Tryst). Some may be considered YMMV in some circles, but they are all reliable. Feel free to send me a PM for contact details.
Originally Posted by MrKantr1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 12:51 #24349Senior Member

Posts: 150Check two of the pictures
I'm getting a porn star with the exact same pictures when I search two of them.
Plus there is a 30% deposit.
Looks like a scam.
A lady that attractive would not come to Dayton.
Originally Posted by Zallab
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 12:48 #24348Senior Member

Posts: 124Bb
Almost all of them. Including the Asian massage girls. Unless they don't like you.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 11:13 #24347Senior Member

Posts: 334Josie back on WYP
Josie (of Springfield) just appeared back on WhatsYourPrice. We're messaging, trying to set something up.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





