Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 1089 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 25681
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24361
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one?: https://tryst.link/escort/jesslove01 I used to see her years ago when she was a broke single mom in Springfield. Had kind of forgotten about her until I saw the add on Tryst. Seems to be a pro now, traveling around.
    I would love some intel on her too!

  2. #24360

    Sofoolishmommii

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/067328032759

    I've seen her a couple times now; she's legit. Tall, a little thick, really big sexy tiddies. Good GFE, Greek; lots of fun. Bad news is she is outcall only, doesn't drive. Willing to take photos and videos. I enjoyed my time.

    Very happy that the Guide is up and running again!!

  3. #24359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Jess

    Has anyone visited this one?: https://tryst.link/escort/jesslove01 I used to see her years ago when she was a broke single mom in Springfield. Had kind of forgotten about her until I saw the add on Tryst. Seems to be a pro now, traveling around.

  4. #24358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Sparkle

    I have a post about my experience in the escort section. Wants to do a car date on a one way street or alley behind her house in the west side. I drove past when I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    It's Sparkle. I posted on her. I did not partake (not quite as cute as that pic and flat chested).

  5. #24357
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKantr1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers that offer BBFS? I've had good experience with Star (way back in the day), Sierra, Kiana, Ariel, and Jodi, but am always looking to expand.
    A couple of providers I would include are Cerenity, Dana, Little Mama, Nikki (CE), Sexy Lexi, U4 EAHH (Tryst). Some may be considered YMMV in some circles, but they are all reliable. Feel free to send me a PM for contact details.

  6. #24356

    Check two of the pictures

    I'm getting a porn star with the exact same pictures when I search two of them.

    Plus there is a 30% deposit.

    Looks like a scam.

    A lady that attractive would not come to Dayton.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on tryst. I am intrigued but, no information or reviews anywhere. Any of you sampled her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/baby12

  7. #24355

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls on Seeking allow BB. PM me for names.
    Almost all of them. Including the Asian massage girls. Unless they don't like you.

  8. #24354

    Josie back on WYP

    Josie (of Springfield) just appeared back on WhatsYourPrice. We're messaging, trying to set something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Happened across this one on STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/564882305123

    Preliminary text conversation so far. The situation she's looking for, if it's REALLY what she's after, is EXACTLY what I'm after. Easy, short drive, Low volume UTR'ish. If she does have kids, she has more to lose than I do at this point LOL Said she wanted $300 per visit once a week for FS (BBBJ & CFS), which breaks my heart considering I used to give JoselineW $120-150 for ANYTHING I wanted for a couple of years, but in today's market, I suppose it's actually considered "reasonable", and I've unsuccessfully been trying to replace Josie for years now.

    Anyone had any contact with her?

  9. #24353

    Bare

    Most of the girls on Seeking allow BB. PM me for names.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKantr1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good providers that offer BBFS? I've had good experience with Star (way back in the day), Sierra, Kiana, Ariel, and Jodi, but am always looking to expand.

  10. #24352

    Sparkle

    It's Sparkle. I posted on her. I did not partake (not quite as cute as that pic and flat chested).

    Quote Originally Posted by GetzMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/552919271252

    I can't find anything. Anybody have any info?

  11. #24351

    Insight

    Saw this ad on tryst. I am intrigued but, no information or reviews anywhere. Any of you sampled her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/baby12

  12. #24350

    Any info on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/552919271252

    I can't find anything. Anybody have any info?

  13. #24349

    Nichole

    Anyone seen Nichole? I did see some comments, but not sure it was for the same Nichole. Thanks for any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/884120599489

  14. #24348

    Gabby / Cat Review

    Hey gents, I dreamed of Cat/Gabby last week, and I had myself a decent time. I give her a 5/10.

    Pros: Always enjoy a latina. She was very personable, talked and got to know eachother before starting which put all the "new person" jitters at ease. She took direction well. Very good BBBJ, cycled through positions upon my command, and even did a little dirty talk in there begging for me to cum with her. Pictures are very accurate, she is a slightly larger girl, but she's not really hiding it either I don't think. Pay after service.

    Cons: Smoked 3 rocks right in front of me while we were talking before we got started, and another one before left. Has a pretty shit past, clearly partying. She left me waiting for 25 min in the parking lot of her hotel while she had something "delivered. " Which I'm sure was more party favors. I wouldn't normally wait that long, but I was trying to find someone to replace her and before I could she finally told me I could come up.

    General: It was a decent experience. Nothing crazy, nothing spectacular. Right down the middle of the road.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/957031158760

    Prices: QV $ / HHR $. 5 / H $$.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15618188181.jpg‎   15115818518.PNG‎  

  15. #24347

    Bare?

    Anyone know any good providers that offer BBFS? I've had good experience with Star (way back in the day), Sierra, Kiana, Ariel, and Jodi, but am always looking to expand.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape