rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 2365 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 35472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35022

    BSW Nina is back

    Saw her near Holden and obt. Did not partake.

  2. #35021

    Cheap gas at Luna

    I found myself giving a neighbor a ride to the train station yesterday and I've been pretty good and staying around the house, but you can only be good so long and yesterday I fell off the wagon I cut down OBT needing gas and stopped at Luna. That's when I happened upon a cute little brunette with fake eyelashes and meth mouth so I passed. I saw Walker in the same area and met up with a cute little brunette named Summer. I found her by the bowling alley and hope to find her again soon. I'm going to check out Oak Ridge later today.

  3. #35020

    What is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
    Is this manipulation? WTF is this? Don't Mess With A Missionary Man.

  4. #35019

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Here's her number. Thanks for the help.

    Missionary Man.
    That one made me laugh, but you can't blame me for trying!

  5. #35018

    Lol

    That song popped in my head even before I hit the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Here's her number. Thanks for the help.

    Missionary Man.

    https://youtu.be/6WTdTwcmxyo?si=AJ57VHQtFslXhOLlmi

  6. #35017

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Send me her number. I'll take care of it for you.
    Here's her number. Thanks for the help.

    Missionary Man.

    https://youtu.be/6WTdTwcmxyo?si=AJ57VHQtFslXhOLlmi

  7. #35016

    I'll handle it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
    Send me her number. I'll take care of it for you.

  8. #35015

    Green Eyed Jessica

    Is unavailable. The first time I picked her up was about 8 yrs ago. I asked her, "hey what are you up to"? And she said, "you know what I'm up to". And Green Eyed Jessica gave an excellent BBBJ HJ. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20161101_211249010_1483089385999_1.jpg‎  

  9. #35014
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
    I'd tell her that I pay her for sex because she is young, hot, and I'm horny. Then I'd ask what makes her feel she's entitled to dinners, shopping and gifts.

  10. #35013

    Re: What Would You Do?

    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
    If she was all that, then I would give her all that.

  11. #35012
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    >>>BUNNY<<< Is unavailable. Damn Good Pussy. Missionary Man.
    She's 150% my type. Totally my thing. Would love it if I could find something like her in Lockhart.

  12. #35011
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.
    Hot.

    Young.

    UTR.

    G'damn, you do all those things!!

  13. #35010

    What Would You Do?

    Got a Hot young (24) UTR. The last time I picked her up she said 'you don't take me to restaurants. You don't surprise me with gifts. You don't take me clothes shopping'. What Would Do? https://youtu.be/0-Q3cp3cp88?feature=shared.

  14. #35009

    Bunny

    Is unavailable. Damn Good Pussy. Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1759919141106.jpg‎  

  15. #35008

    Bella Saint is like a Gound Hog

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    According to Too40 in the General reports section, Bella Saint is back in action. Pm him for new digits.
    She still has access to her old regular number, she uses both so even if you call or text the new number she'll likely respond from the old one. She just pops out randomly, sucks and fucks for a few days then goes back underground to her family, I've asked her why is she so inconsistent but she's a habitual liar so I don't know how far to go with the reasons she gives. I cast bait out to her every now and then just to make sure she's still lurking in the monger waters, sometimes it takes weeks but she always bites. Just drop her a line and play the waiting game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape