Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 13007
-
10-16-25 20:52 #11417Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Helen at Top Acupuncture Spa
My provider was Helen. She is a beautiful girl with long light blonde hair. She was wearing a tight silver dress with sparkles, showing off her sweet body. She has manmade C cup tits that look great with nice nipples. Curvy hips perfect for pounding in doggy style. Her pussy is neatly trimmed with plump lips.
She started with a soothing massage with strong pressure transitioning to sensual teasing to get my cock hard. She turned me over and my cock was standing tall. She gave it a few playful strokes and hopped up and sat down on it. She massaged my chest as she did a slow camel slide on my shaft.
She leaned forward and let me enjoy her great tits. Then she swirled her tits down my body to my cock and started an amazing blowjob. Strong suction with lots of eye contact.
I laid her down to give her pussy some attention. I flickered my tongue on her plump lips and then focused on her clit until she had an orgasm squeezing my head between her thighs.
Now the rubber was put on and I mounted her standing missionary. I rest her ankles on my shoulders and started stroking her. Then I spread her legs wide and drove my cock in deep for a while.
Then I flipped her for standing doggy. I slipped inside and grabbed her by the hips pounding away with lots of skin clapping. I was getting close to busting, so I pulled out to finish with her amazing cock sucking skills. Helen removed the rubber and worked her magic. I came so hard my knees buckled. I sat down on the table and Helen cleaned me up with warm towels. She helped me dress and walked me out. We hugged goodbye at the door and I was on my way with a cold bottle of water.
-
10-16-25 20:35 #11416Regular Member

Posts: 23Sometimes they'll open quietly at 8:45.
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 20:24 #11415Senior Member

Posts: 139Found it
Found it is on Hawthorne. Does anyone know their real hours? Any chance they open earlier than 9 am?
Originally Posted by SlickZero
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 19:16 #11414Senior Member

Posts: 139Can anyone help point to where this infamous TA is?
Looking for a place like this when I am in LA. Thanks!
-
10-16-25 16:30 #11413Regular Member

Posts: 23Helen / Top Acupuncture
Helen is Petite 5'2 tanned, mm Bs with awesome nipples, huge tat on nice stomach, bald kitty with drapes, tiny ass that goes well with the whole package.
3 new girls started today! I was blessed with a session with Helen. Helen is hot, tanned petite body. She came in and started me off w a massage. Fave me a nice firm massage, even cracked some spots. Great technique with arms and knees.
During the massage her dress comes off to reveal a tanned petite toned little body. Very hot.
She gets on my back again and rubs her tits all over my body.
She asks if I want TUMA and I say fuck yes.
She wipes me down and goes toctown on my ass. Very good rim and tounge fucking. She likes to carry lube, so she applied some on her hand and began to slowly jack me off and rub my balls while she was back there.
Eventually, she makes her way underneath me and gives me a BBBJ while I kneeled above her. Very hot, her eyes almost always making contact with mine.
I get up and she BBBJ on her knees. Again she uses lube and her mouth to give an outstanding BBBJ and ball sucking.
She asks for 69 and we move to the table.
69 was fantastic even though the angle was a bit off. She's got a meaty kitty, so I had fun slurping the whole thing in my mouth while she happily blew me on the other end.
She finally gets up and says "Fuck Me" Which is exactly what I do next.
She lays down and I go standing missionary. Crouched over I suck on her awesome nipples for abit as I slowly fuck her.
We move over to regular missionary which is usually how I like to end things. She's got a perfect little pussy, so we go at it for a bit w dfk. I loft myself up and have fun watching her from above as I go a bit faster.
This was one of the rare times where I lost focus during the session, so I called an audible and told her to blow me till I came.
Great idea.
She pulls the lube out again and because her technique is very very very excellent, she made me cum very hard and very quickly.
I blew hard in her mouth and she continued to suck until every last drop of cum came out of my cock. I didn't see her spit it out either.
Excellent.
This is her specialty as far as I'm concerned (BBBJCIM w eye contact).
Come have fun with her. Fuck her good, but make sure you finish with BBBJCIM. It is absurdly fantastic.
She cleans me up, the other 2 gals come in. Lili who is tall and thin w small breasts and Emma who is the thickest and also has the biggest rack).
I grab a handful of ass from all 3 of them, I'm literally offered and given water while they tie my shoes.
I walk out a happy middle-aged ******.
-
10-16-25 15:28 #11412Senior Member

Posts: 238Aloha Spa and Colorful Spa are also in the Hawthorne area and somewhat similar to TA, but certainly not the same kind of girls.
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 12:38 #11411Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Angel at Lucky Spa in Culver City
Name is Angel when she was a dirty little devil. She was a cutie. Around 25 years old she had a young body and definitely let me roam it. Great massage actually she knows what she's doing she gave me the full hours worth before the fun started too. Nice long strokes up and down my back plenty of ass play then turn me over and Junior was that full attention. She made the BJ motion with her mouth and I said yeah. After I gave her her tip she gave my tip a nice tongue bath for putting the condom on. She looked me in the eye I went deep throat on me. She did a nice handjob BJ combo going on. I was ready to go so I put her on top of me and mouse jumping down. I thought her titties are going to give her black guy they were bouncing around so much. Flipped her over on her stomach sliding lazy dog took my time to pick up the pace and exploded huge. Her ass was so soft and my balls felt great on top of that as I busted my nut. Cleaned up and out the door a happy man.
-
10-16-25 01:00 #11410Senior Member

Posts: 178Massage spa
Need a little help here. I'll be in the area this week and it appears TA is a popular spot. Is there a close second or similar spot in the same gen area? I will be in W. Beverly Hills, view Park, Windsor hills area. Also is the avg donation $$ at TA. Thanks. By the way feel free to pm if preferred.
-
10-15-25 16:27 #11409Senior Member

Posts: 75The link has map in San Diego. Where is this?
Is this the right place on the map?
Originally Posted by LoneStar1979
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 10:24 #11408Senior Member

Posts: 59Swan Spa Lisa
Her body is so perfect and I love that she lets me touch her and stare at her. I try hard not to get too gropey and stay away from her tits and pussy. I play nice. We then flip over and I lay down on my back and she goes to down on my cock and licks my asshole while stroking my taint. She then gives a CBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions then switch to standing Mish with her on table and after a few min of thrusting I bust my nut. We hug and she asks when I will be back. Overall it's a good time.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/wpYSLMozH9Dd2nGq7?g_st=ipc
-
10-13-25 18:31 #11407Regular Member

Posts: 5TA details
Hi,
I am visiting LA until Thursday and I see this forum filled with reviews of TA. Can someone please PM me the actual name / contact information of this massage parlor please?!
-
10-13-25 17:31 #11406Senior Member

Posts: 423TA vs kgirls
Just curious but how do the specialists in TA compare to the kgirls in general in terms of looks only?
-
10-13-25 10:55 #11405Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Angel Massag (Whittier) - Angie
Very nice spa and beautiful girls, Angie was very pretty, and I loved her looks. Above average massage, followed by a flip and some more massage. Eventually she pointed and asked if I'd like more, She then gives a BBBJ, then hops CG on me while I enjoy the view / feel of her beautiful tits and body. We try several different positions after that I didn't last long. Cleanup, then I dressed and was out the door.
Overall, she was very enjoyable. High recommend.
-
10-12-25 18:02 #11404Senior Member

Posts: 990Thai Spa La Brea
For many years I had great times going to the OS Thai MPs in Hollywood, WEHO, and K-Town. My favorite for a long time was a girl named June at Thai Spa on LaBrea in the heart of Hollywood. The place was 100% Thai female massage and HJ providers but with a couple you could move the needle up. Some of the spots would have 1-2 horrendous lady boys on staff along with the girls, but not Thai Spa. My monger career has been on pause for a few years due to settling in with a couple of gfs and some health issues, but now I want to start it up again.
So I'm browsing some of the sites and I see ads for Thai Spa that indicate it is now either 100% or at least highly focused on Lady Boy trade. The last time I spoke to June she told me they had new ownership, so it looks like big changes have been made. I don't think June still works there regularly but I did see that there is a review for her left on RM a few weeks back. Also of Joy, another for sure female. So can anybody confirm that this location has disposed of most of its female trade in favor of these hybrid providers?
-
10-12-25 14:07 #11403Senior Member

Posts: 101Bumping. I'm always curious about a one girl show running around but I'm always hit with some high end price for usually a handy or CFS. Still looking for my unicorn.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




