Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16275

    Crystal

    I've texted with her, she asked for selfie I'd verification and said she would do a pic verification of her doing something specific I asked her to do. Not sure if it's worth it but said she would be in the Lake St Charles area. Looks nice if anyone else knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information they can share on her? I've not been able to find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye

    https://secrethostess.com/10584629/

  2. #16274

    Reese in Wentzville


  3. #16273
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Met two girls staying down the hall in a mid-grade motel. Over five nights I managed to fuck them both twice. Turns out they are sisters Enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/a/C2yL9pth
    You have any contact info for them?

  4. #16272

    Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Which Abbi?
    She looks like she might be worth a visit. 200 seems a bit pricey for a massage though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/6184083710

  5. #16271

    Indianapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    She's like a 5 as far as body / looks in my opinion.
    The ladies available on the Indianapolis listcrawler are disappointing, a 5 in Saint Louis is a 9 1/2 here in Indy. I have been burned so man times by fake or out dated photos I have become extremely cautious.

    Talos.

  6. #16270

    Crystal Skye

    Anyone have any information they can share on her? I've not been able to find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye

    https://secrethostess.com/10584629/

  7. #16269
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Abbi since she moved to St. Louis? I'm thinking of trying that but want to know what's on the menu besides a massage.
    Which Abbi?

  8. #16268
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any info on Elena. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194868887.

    She appears to be based in Saint Louis with occasional visits to my home city of Indianapolis. Here body looks intriguing. Any help much appreciated.

    Talos.
    She's like a 5 as far as body / looks in my opinion.

  9. #16267

    Elena?

    Couldn't find any info on Elena. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194868887.

    She appears to be based in Saint Louis with occasional visits to my home city of Indianapolis. Here body looks intriguing. Any help much appreciated.

    Talos.

  10. #16266

    Abbi

    Has anyone visited Abbi since she moved to St. Louis? I'm thinking of trying that but want to know what's on the menu besides a massage.

  11. #16265
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her posts for a while and haven't ever reached out, but something caught my attention this morning. She gives free access to her OF account with a decent amount of accessible content and some you pay by the video. Has anyone seen this little spinner? Not sure on price of admission since she doesn't post it, but she appears to be legit as she's wearing an Edwardsville HS cheerleader outfit in one of her OF posts. I'm hoping someone has seen her and can report back. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko
    A guy I know very well, He is always painful truthful, Told me Jesse Marie is a very real, very cute, spinner! She asked $4 for an hr plus the room fee. It appears she is now at 5. He reported she is cooperative and willing but not enthusiastic. And he reported a very strong aroma emitted from south of the boarder so he did not partake in any way. He did say the CBJ was just ok. Incall was said to be a residence in High Ridge with limited availability due to school age children. There is also one ter review available. Search GreekAngelBaby. If you have a different experience, please share the info. I'm sure my friend would be interested and may schedule another visit with her.

    Be safe!!

  12. #16264

    So are they stupid or.

    Do they think we are? It's like these guys aren't even trying https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194861028 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194871892 Seriously these were posted one right below the other.

  13. #16263

    Jessie Marie on Tryst

    I've seen her posts for a while and haven't ever reached out, but something caught my attention this morning. She gives free access to her OF account with a decent amount of accessible content and some you pay by the video. Has anyone seen this little spinner? Not sure on price of admission since she doesn't post it, but she appears to be legit as she's wearing an Edwardsville HS cheerleader outfit in one of her OF posts. I'm hoping someone has seen her and can report back. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko

  14. #16262

    Near the Airport

    Met two girls staying down the hall in a mid-grade motel. Over five nights I managed to fuck them both twice. Turns out they are sisters Enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/a/C2yL9pth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

  15. #16261
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    Well she ended up being a telegram deposit scam. She want $100 deposit. Not happening.
    That's too bad. She looks like she could have been fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape