Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 17690
-
10-17-25 17:58 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 116Amonie?
Does anyone know if Amonie is still active and if so could you please share (DM if you want to) her contact info?
Also, I'm always interested in great BBBJ skills. Looks aren't unimportant. The better looking / good body the better but great skills will trump looks for me.
-
10-17-25 17:45 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 103Lavendar
Interested in seeing her. When you say she is kind of weird, can you tell me in what way?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
10-17-25 10:42 #16293Regular Member

Posts: 9Not a Dream
Had some spare time yesterday thought I'd get into something nice, actually I read the ad and kinda believed it a bit. But I visited summer luv for a Qv damage was high but I figured "she's freaking gorgeous" why not. Not the best decision, wasn't the worst but BJ had little to no effort. Wouldn't be so bad if I could just bend her over and go to town how I usually would. But that bv smell was bad. Idk why girls work with that kinda situation. I couldn't even stay hard when I realized. Very disappointing.
-
10-17-25 10:06 #16292Regular Member

Posts: 23Crystal
I've texted with her, she asked for selfie I'd verification and said she would do a pic verification of her doing something specific I asked her to do. Not sure if it's worth it but said she would be in the Lake St Charles area. Looks nice if anyone else knows.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 20:36 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 98Reese in Wentzville
Has anyone seen her lately?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194848487
-
10-14-25 15:22 #16290Regular Member

Posts: 23You have any contact info for them?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 09:13 #16289Senior Member

Posts: 162Abbi
She looks like she might be worth a visit. 200 seems a bit pricey for a massage though.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/6184083710
-
10-13-25 20:17 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 170Indianapolis
The ladies available on the Indianapolis listcrawler are disappointing, a 5 in Saint Louis is a 9 1/2 here in Indy. I have been burned so man times by fake or out dated photos I have become extremely cautious.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
10-13-25 19:02 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 510Crystal Skye
Anyone have any information they can share on her? I've not been able to find anything.
https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye
https://secrethostess.com/10584629/
-
10-13-25 17:29 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 410Which Abbi?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 16:03 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 582She's like a 5 as far as body / looks in my opinion.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 15:57 #16284Senior Member

Posts: 170Elena?
Couldn't find any info on Elena. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194868887.
She appears to be based in Saint Louis with occasional visits to my home city of Indianapolis. Here body looks intriguing. Any help much appreciated.
Talos.
-
10-13-25 15:39 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 149Abbi
Has anyone visited Abbi since she moved to St. Louis? I'm thinking of trying that but want to know what's on the menu besides a massage.
-
10-13-25 12:47 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 81A guy I know very well, He is always painful truthful, Told me Jesse Marie is a very real, very cute, spinner! She asked $4 for an hr plus the room fee. It appears she is now at 5. He reported she is cooperative and willing but not enthusiastic. And he reported a very strong aroma emitted from south of the boarder so he did not partake in any way. He did say the CBJ was just ok. Incall was said to be a residence in High Ridge with limited availability due to school age children. There is also one ter review available. Search GreekAngelBaby. If you have a different experience, please share the info. I'm sure my friend would be interested and may schedule another visit with her.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
Be safe!!
-
10-13-25 10:40 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 157So are they stupid or.
Do they think we are? It's like these guys aren't even trying https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194861028 https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194871892 Seriously these were posted one right below the other.









Reply With Quote





