Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 17691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16296
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Amonie is still active and if so could you please share (DM if you want to) her contact info?

    Also, I'm always interested in great BBBJ skills. Looks aren't unimportant. The better looking / good body the better but great skills will trump looks for me.
    She post on LC when in town https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/194771120.

  2. #16295

    Amonie?

    Does anyone know if Amonie is still active and if so could you please share (DM if you want to) her contact info?

    Also, I'm always interested in great BBBJ skills. Looks aren't unimportant. The better looking / good body the better but great skills will trump looks for me.

  3. #16294

    Lavendar

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion her looks and service is kinda mid, but you guys seem to review women I couldn't get hard for in a million years. I was able to get hard for lavender and she is young and price is decent, just she is kinda weird LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/193483338

    Enjoy, probably a 10 in comparison to some of the girls I've seen reviewed here lately but really a 7-8 looks 6 service if I was rating somewhere else.
    Interested in seeing her. When you say she is kind of weird, can you tell me in what way?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #16293

    Not a Dream

    Had some spare time yesterday thought I'd get into something nice, actually I read the ad and kinda believed it a bit. But I visited summer luv for a Qv damage was high but I figured "she's freaking gorgeous" why not. Not the best decision, wasn't the worst but BJ had little to no effort. Wouldn't be so bad if I could just bend her over and go to town how I usually would. But that bv smell was bad. Idk why girls work with that kinda situation. I couldn't even stay hard when I realized. Very disappointing.

  5. #16292

    Crystal

    I've texted with her, she asked for selfie I'd verification and said she would do a pic verification of her doing something specific I asked her to do. Not sure if it's worth it but said she would be in the Lake St Charles area. Looks nice if anyone else knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information they can share on her? I've not been able to find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye

    https://secrethostess.com/10584629/

  6. #16291

    Reese in Wentzville


  7. #16290
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Met two girls staying down the hall in a mid-grade motel. Over five nights I managed to fuck them both twice. Turns out they are sisters Enjoy.

    https://www.erome.com/a/C2yL9pth
    You have any contact info for them?

  8. #16289

    Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Which Abbi?
    She looks like she might be worth a visit. 200 seems a bit pricey for a massage though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/6184083710

  9. #16288

    Indianapolis

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    She's like a 5 as far as body / looks in my opinion.
    The ladies available on the Indianapolis listcrawler are disappointing, a 5 in Saint Louis is a 9 1/2 here in Indy. I have been burned so man times by fake or out dated photos I have become extremely cautious.

    Talos.

  10. #16287

    Crystal Skye

    Anyone have any information they can share on her? I've not been able to find anything.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalclearskye

    https://secrethostess.com/10584629/

  11. #16286
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Abbi since she moved to St. Louis? I'm thinking of trying that but want to know what's on the menu besides a massage.
    Which Abbi?

  12. #16285
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any info on Elena. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194868887.

    She appears to be based in Saint Louis with occasional visits to my home city of Indianapolis. Here body looks intriguing. Any help much appreciated.

    Talos.
    She's like a 5 as far as body / looks in my opinion.

  13. #16284

    Elena?

    Couldn't find any info on Elena. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/194868887.

    She appears to be based in Saint Louis with occasional visits to my home city of Indianapolis. Here body looks intriguing. Any help much appreciated.

    Talos.

  14. #16283

    Abbi

    Has anyone visited Abbi since she moved to St. Louis? I'm thinking of trying that but want to know what's on the menu besides a massage.

  15. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her posts for a while and haven't ever reached out, but something caught my attention this morning. She gives free access to her OF account with a decent amount of accessible content and some you pay by the video. Has anyone seen this little spinner? Not sure on price of admission since she doesn't post it, but she appears to be legit as she's wearing an Edwardsville HS cheerleader outfit in one of her OF posts. I'm hoping someone has seen her and can report back. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko
    A guy I know very well, He is always painful truthful, Told me Jesse Marie is a very real, very cute, spinner! She asked $4 for an hr plus the room fee. It appears she is now at 5. He reported she is cooperative and willing but not enthusiastic. And he reported a very strong aroma emitted from south of the boarder so he did not partake in any way. He did say the CBJ was just ok. Incall was said to be a residence in High Ridge with limited availability due to school age children. There is also one ter review available. Search GreekAngelBaby. If you have a different experience, please share the info. I'm sure my friend would be interested and may schedule another visit with her.

    Be safe!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape