Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 5633
-
10-14-25 13:34 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 700Same, as not interested in wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 14:40 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 95Can you share name, looks and body? Pm if want too.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 13:57 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 57JS Mtnka
I can confirm L1 at the Minnetonka location within the last two weeks. Shirt and bra up.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 10:52 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 88Yeah, that was my understanding albeit I have not tried anyone Jade because of the legit only reports.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 10:28 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 57Old Rose
Shoot me a DM if you're still seeing Jade or Caroline. I'm curious about the current service level.
-
10-10-25 08:39 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 700Interesting if true, Jade was always legit both locations.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 20:50 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 88Anyone in particular you recommend at Jade or have you had success with all of them?
Originally Posted by LikeEmSlim
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 18:53 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 77Summer Spa
I haven't posted in a while.
Originally Posted by Poogs
[View Original Post]
I visited Summer Spa recently. I also got Linda. You are correct not to bad on the eye. The massage was very good. She did a tiny bit of teasing, but no happy ending. Might be because.
She didn't recognize me like she did you.
I am willing to give it another shot was the massage was very good.
-
10-06-25 09:28 #5190Regular Member

Posts: 19There are multiple places in the same building.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
Jade Massage (formally Rose) is there as well and while there have been reports of legit only, my experience has been the same we when it was Rose.
-
10-05-25 21:04 #5189Regular Member

Posts: 61st time posting
1st time posting but been following a while. Does anyone remember method that was by 35 on 3rd and Ulysses? Trying to find a spot like that was it was some years ago but it was in my opinion the best around back then. Tried a few mentioned on here but they don't come close to comparing.
-
10-04-25 14:11 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 88Would be very surprised if that ones not strictly professional. Open 3 days a week 9-3 Pm. If you give it a try let us know but I'm wouldn't push anything if you do.
Originally Posted by Wynnmoss
[View Original Post]
Massage scene kinda dead here huh, been a few months for me and tired of the same old same old but getting the itch again.
-
10-03-25 23:02 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 163doubt it
My spider sense is strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Wynnmoss
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 15:38 #5186Regular Member

Posts: 9TOFTT Anyone?
Just saw an ad for Motor Maintenance Massage which looks to be located in the same spot that Rose was in Minnetonka off Baker. Google images show a cute Caucasian masseuse, curious if anyone has been yet?
-
09-27-25 17:10 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 71Summer Spa
Every other week or so, I'll type "Asian massage" into Google Maps and see if anything new pops up. Well last week while I was scrolling down the list, Summer Spa showed up.
I clicked it, and it is now back open. I don't know if this was reported before but it seems recent.
I decided to go by and check it out, had a very good time with someone I think is named Linda. She looked familiar and when massaging me she mentioned I looked familiar and that she had worked a few places before. The massage was actually really good. She wasn't too bad looking which was a plus. The other lady there was not a looker LOL.
As far as extras go, at first she made it clear it was legit which was fine with me. At the end, she said it was over and left the room. I hopped up and was getting ready to leave and she changed her mind and came back in and offered HE for $40 which I accepted. YMMV.
I also went to a place called Rose Lake Massage, which as far as I could tell hadn't been mentioned here before. There is a other place called Rose, this is different. The woman was in her 40's, had a larger chest and an okay face. On the flip she was rubbing around the junk but not touching it. It got me going and it was very obvious through the sheet. At the end she said it was done and signaled at the table with the oils, I assumed it was DIY only and after she left I hopped up and did my thing. Unlike the other lady she was fine just hanging out in the open doorway while I jerked it and she asked me questions about myself and what I was up to. Obviously I prefer HE but if it's going to be DIY at least it was different than what I'm used to. She did catch everything in a napkin when I busted and she also handled the clean up.
Recently I've been going to these places earlier during the weekdays (Mon-Thurs like before 11 am) and I've noticed that even if the women aren't willing to do HE, they don't mind at least engaging during that DIY time, which isn't too bad I guess.
-
09-23-25 23:06 #5184Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting on business
Hey, I'm in town for the week visiting in Shakopee. Any suggestions for spots near me?











Reply With Quote





