Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 26660
-
10-13-25 13:44 #24515Senior Member

Posts: 218A new Nancy?
Hey all. Has anyone seen Nancy yet? I just noticed her posting on STG over the weekend. Did a search on this site but only found posts on an older Nancy. Nothing on Google image. The see through top and heels have my little head all fired up!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/861382493940
Thanks and be safe!
-
10-13-25 11:25 #24514Senior Member

Posts: 106Pixie
I hit her up Saturday but she was late getting to town. Tried again this morning but she had left & went home Sunday. Said things were too slow. Oh well. Maybe next time!
Originally Posted by Shafter1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 08:05 #24513Senior Member

Posts: 28Pixie MIA
She either has a long line or isn't around, crickets all weekend.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
Still hoping for today. We shall see.
-
10-12-25 21:08 #24512Regular Member

Posts: 170Ghost in the machine
Yes! I was a regular for the past two years or longer. There was the occasional few weeks with no response, and a few flighty ghosts. However, since March is has ramped up significantly. My ghost count is higher than I care to admit.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 09:54 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 170Ava
Does she by chance have a link or some pics of her. I'm interested in to giving a try.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 07:05 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 493Honey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/518029669548
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 06:57 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 262Each time I've tried to set something up, and we confirm a meeting place and time, it ends up being crickets the morning of. Or an hour before. Or even when I'm in the parking lot. Never again.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 19:41 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 218Temp
She hasn't answered me either.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 19:25 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 319Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Bishop1
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 19:08 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 319Temperance
Has anyone seen temperance lately? Texted her no response yet wanted to make sure she has the same digits and she's still around. Can Message if you want.
-
10-11-25 18:42 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 100Came Home With My Soul
My regular is out for a bit so I thought I would try something new and decided to dream Jay / Soul Snatcher.
I called her and we spoke on the phone. I was clear about looking for DFK and BBJ. She even said that "they call her soul snatcher for a reason" and was good with those, just no butt stuff. So I booked an appointment.
She asked for 160/ hh. Sometimes negotiating can screw up the mood and I was looking for a really good time, so I just went with it.
And with first time dreams, I have found it to be more fun if they are comfortable so we chatted and gave her a nice back rub. I thought we had a good conversation.
Went right to missionary and having fun. I went for a kiss and she rejected me and said she doesn't do that. That bummed me out since we just talked about it, but not going to let it ruin it as we are moving well together.
After she went, she started the dreaded "you need to cum" conversations. I couldn't seem to go (happens sometimes with a cover). So I pulled out and asked for that soul snatcher and she then informs me she doesn't do that with guys she first meets. I am really disappointed and asked for at least a HJ. She gives me lube and tells me to do it myself.
I just put my clothes on and left. My money was out there and had every opportunity to grab it but didn't. On the way out I told her that bummed me out and she just said "sorry".
I started off the dream thinking I might have a new regular since mine is starting to turn into a flake. And within minutes, I was disappointed.
For what it is worth she is pretty and no signs of use.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/exotic/lets-play-50-shades-of-jay-whi/974031222363
-
10-11-25 11:29 #24504Senior Member

Posts: 319Hopefully I can finally get a hold of her and experience that if I actually do I will share mine.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 18:31 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 79Ava
I'd love to experience the tap as well. Is this the Ava at panacea? I'd love to get her digits.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
10-10-25 08:54 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 404Agree
Forget who was asking for a GILF she is it. Pics are her from years ago the only difference is the body is older but the riding is just as good. I'm thankful she drives 6+ hours to get here books a nice hotel away from the shitty ones on 28th street and definitely makes it worth your time. BBBJ lovers wouldn't love her she's covered no kissing I saw her Wednesday for a drink and a session watching her bounce up and down on me. Might've stayed past the 30 minute mark but no rush from her all in for $150. Since we are now comparing pussy services to establishments she is the mom and pop shop that has amazing food that doesn't need promotion and charges the same as she did 5 years ago. She will keep coming back as long as Grand Rapids gives her business. I really wish she was GFE but what she doesn't offer in that menu you makes up for in the main event and has a nice verbal response to you pounding her away.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 11:35 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue eye Amy.
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
She back GRapids. I have hella good for $150 half hour. Safe clean hotel.












Reply With Quote




