Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 683 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9577
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she's specifically Mexican, but she is Latina for sure. And she was a considerable BBW the last time I saw her.

    Have you ever tried Rubbing Hood? She seems to have taken her ads down, but she posts from time to time.

    You could also try Natalie, the Sexy Puerto Rican. Also not specifically Mexican, but mature Latina just the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/194212273
    More in the line like these.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mexican-...bused-10199597

    https://xhamster.com/videos/i-turned...slave-13073436

    Especially this.

    https://xhamster.com/channels/mexican-gorditas

  2. #9576
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can find a mature Mexican provider? I've been craving them lately.

    I like them maidish looking or bbw.
    I don't know if she's specifically Mexican, but she is Latina for sure. And she was a considerable BBW the last time I saw her.

    Have you ever tried Rubbing Hood? She seems to have taken her ads down, but she posts from time to time.

    You could also try Natalie, the Sexy Puerto Rican. Also not specifically Mexican, but mature Latina just the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/194212273

  3. #9575
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can find a mature Mexican provider? I've been craving them lately.

    I like them maidish looking or bbw.
    Seems like there are more Hispanic / south American providers around central NJ like Edison or somerset areas than south jersey.

  4. #9574

    She has one review on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianq  [View Original Post]
    Any ad with any attribute of "wow" or requires a $200 deposit is fake. Don't trust me and send her the $$. Come back and report your losses.
    I reached out to the reviewer and he had positive things to say, I reached out to her, she seemed real, but wanted a $$ deposit.

  5. #9573

    Mexican

    Anyone know where I can find a mature Mexican provider? I've been craving them lately.

    I like them maidish looking or bbw.

  6. #9572

    Any intel??

    I've been seeing her ad for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/062937474112

  7. #9571
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?
    No, too skinny. Serious drug issues. Not only skinny, but she looked like she had some physical disability. She was spaced out too.

  8. #9570

    Fine here

    Quote Originally Posted by SheBang  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else been having problems getting STG to open consistently since last night? Been having problems, its the only website loading like a snail figure, sometimes not at all. it's prob a tech issue on their end. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
    Skip seems to load fine here. Chrome browser on iPhone. Safari as well. Did have some issues the other day.

  9. #9569

    Skip tech issues?

    Anyone else been having problems getting STG to open consistently since last night? Been having problems, its the only website loading like a snail figure, sometimes not at all. it's prob a tech issue on their end. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

  10. #9568
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?
    Probably looked sick and cracked out I would've walked out and contacted someone else.

  11. #9567

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsrush2025  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/260163717447

    Saw a lot of positive reviews that date back over one year. I decided to give her a shot. All I can say is: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT She's nothing like the pictures.

    Very disappointed. I stayed for a BJ and was out the door in a hurry. Should have walked. I guess that's why these girls put up old pictures. They lure you in and hope you'll stay. Some are smart and walk out. I wasn't this time.

    1. 2 donation.
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?

  12. #9566

    Lovely Luscious Lana not so

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/260163717447

    Saw a lot of positive reviews that date back over one year. I decided to give her a shot. All I can say is: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT She's nothing like the pictures.

    Very disappointed. I stayed for a BJ and was out the door in a hurry. Should have walked. I guess that's why these girls put up old pictures. They lure you in and hope you'll stay. Some are smart and walk out. I wasn't this time.

    1. 2 donation.

  13. #9565
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooch6785  [View Original Post]
    She's cool and a nice person. Incall was in S jersey in safe area and was clean. If you take care of her donation wise she will take care of you. Youthful face and the recent pictures are accurate.

    That said, I'm into slim or in shape thick women. Her older pictures she had a killer body but she gained weight. In real life she's more heavier then what her pictures look.

  14. #9564

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her. I tried again when she returned from Princeton, but she raised her prices by 20%, now out of my price range. But today there was a new post for "Minnie" with one of Jada's phone numbers aND pics that look a lot like her. Maybe an alter ego? Hopefully less expensive. But I am busy tonight and cannot try her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/317348847418
    Honestly. She was a good time but not for the rates she's asking for, LOL too many mongers probably seen my review and made feel she was worth the money. I honestly would not pay anything over 200 for her.

  15. #9563

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabbott  [View Original Post]
    Any other reviews on miss Jada, looks like my type.
    I haven't seen her. I tried again when she returned from Princeton, but she raised her prices by 20%, now out of my price range. But today there was a new post for "Minnie" with one of Jada's phone numbers aND pics that look a lot like her. Maybe an alter ego? Hopefully less expensive. But I am busy tonight and cannot try her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/317348847418

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape