Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 682 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9581

    Slide

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellmawrhung  [View Original Post]
    She really posting again but doesn't put the full number in the ad smh.
    Can anyone fill in the blanks with the last four numbers? And is she worth the visit? She looks like a good time!

  2. #9580

    Slide

    She really posting again but doesn't put the full number in the ad smh.

  3. #9579
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone seen her and is she worth the visit. Heading up 95 and trying to find a decent provider of the turnpike.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...y/815905235720
    I have seen her, about six weeks ago. I had a good experience, she is a very nice woman, she was very accommodating and was appreciative of our time together.

    She is a little older looking and a little bigger than that first picture on her profile. I remember her oral being well done, and I remember talking to her about how she enjoys doing it. She also enjoys receiving oral and was very complimentary of my efforts.

    She has a dog in her room, which was not a problem, the dog did not bark or whine or scratch at the door.

    I typically do not go for her body type which is the only reason I am not going to repeat with her, but you can do a lot worse from a personality, effort and experience perspective.

  4. #9578

    Horny Holly Mt Laurel

    Hi anyone seen her and is she worth the visit. Heading up 95 and trying to find a decent provider of the turnpike.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...y/815905235720

  5. #9577
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she's specifically Mexican, but she is Latina for sure. And she was a considerable BBW the last time I saw her.

    Have you ever tried Rubbing Hood? She seems to have taken her ads down, but she posts from time to time.

    You could also try Natalie, the Sexy Puerto Rican. Also not specifically Mexican, but mature Latina just the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/194212273
    More in the line like these.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mexican-...bused-10199597

    https://xhamster.com/videos/i-turned...slave-13073436

    Especially this.

    https://xhamster.com/channels/mexican-gorditas

  6. #9576
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can find a mature Mexican provider? I've been craving them lately.

    I like them maidish looking or bbw.
    I don't know if she's specifically Mexican, but she is Latina for sure. And she was a considerable BBW the last time I saw her.

    Have you ever tried Rubbing Hood? She seems to have taken her ads down, but she posts from time to time.

    You could also try Natalie, the Sexy Puerto Rican. Also not specifically Mexican, but mature Latina just the same.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/194212273

  7. #9575
    Quote Originally Posted by SplashGordon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can find a mature Mexican provider? I've been craving them lately.

    I like them maidish looking or bbw.
    Seems like there are more Hispanic / south American providers around central NJ like Edison or somerset areas than south jersey.

  8. #9574

    She has one review on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianq  [View Original Post]
    Any ad with any attribute of "wow" or requires a $200 deposit is fake. Don't trust me and send her the $$. Come back and report your losses.
    I reached out to the reviewer and he had positive things to say, I reached out to her, she seemed real, but wanted a $$ deposit.

  9. #9573

    Mexican

    Anyone know where I can find a mature Mexican provider? I've been craving them lately.

    I like them maidish looking or bbw.

  10. #9572

    Any intel??

    I've been seeing her ad for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/062937474112

  11. #9571
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?
    No, too skinny. Serious drug issues. Not only skinny, but she looked like she had some physical disability. She was spaced out too.

  12. #9570

    Fine here

    Quote Originally Posted by SheBang  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else been having problems getting STG to open consistently since last night? Been having problems, its the only website loading like a snail figure, sometimes not at all. it's prob a tech issue on their end. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
    Skip seems to load fine here. Chrome browser on iPhone. Safari as well. Did have some issues the other day.

  13. #9569

    Skip tech issues?

    Anyone else been having problems getting STG to open consistently since last night? Been having problems, its the only website loading like a snail figure, sometimes not at all. it's prob a tech issue on their end. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

  14. #9568
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashew  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?
    Probably looked sick and cracked out I would've walked out and contacted someone else.

  15. #9567

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottsrush2025  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...a/260163717447

    Saw a lot of positive reviews that date back over one year. I decided to give her a shot. All I can say is: FALSE ADVERTISEMENT She's nothing like the pictures.

    Very disappointed. I stayed for a BJ and was out the door in a hurry. Should have walked. I guess that's why these girls put up old pictures. They lure you in and hope you'll stay. Some are smart and walk out. I wasn't this time.

    1. 2 donation.
    What was wrong with her? Got to fat and old?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape