Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13816
-
10-13-25 13:46 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 59Rl 3
I heard RL house is dirty and the rooms were disgusting. And they don't honor appointments, might have to go in full body condom. I think she was in NYC recently.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 13:39 #12510Senior Member

Posts: 151Based on her body type, I'd say probably man made. But well done.
Originally Posted by CantSlowDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 13:11 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 284She appears to be a V girl in red lantern right now. Has Greek option.
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 07:30 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 25Amy gb
Were the tits man made?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 22:19 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 1714BB Jenny
Gorgeous Vietnamese girl by the name of Jenny. Will start the afternoon of the 15th, so check the GB website the day before. Has reviews on the other site under ID 408267, if want an advance peek of her pics. She has reviews on this site too, in Raleigh NC Asian Ads section. Examples are post 1681 and 1676 (which confirms BB A to P).
Originally Posted by MarkShoe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 19:49 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 66BB Greece
Any other specifics appreciated by all, I'm sure.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 13:28 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 416BP. Lisa
Is this girl the previous Yoyo (name when she was at P10) that was discussed here before?
-
10-12-25 13:27 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 416Hkpd
This is the new HKPD location.
Originally Posted by DFK141
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 12:55 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 1714Greece
Travel to Greece in BB style coming next week the 15th. Save up as the trip will require additional tips.
-
10-12-25 06:57 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 98933rd and Hamilton
Got a text about this apparently new location, any info?
-
10-11-25 21:22 #12501Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 38New Chinatown Apartment
New apartment near Archer and 36th. Had two Latinas and one Chinese girl. I'm not into Latinas so I went with the Chinese girl. Her name was Lulu. She is Sichuan so she was beautiful. Young, tall, thin, big naturals. GFE all the way. Shower together with BBBJ preview. She got every nook and cranny until I was squeaky clean. BBBJ was slow, sloppy, and deep. Back to room and some DFK before I went to town on the big natties. She flipped me over and rode my face while she swallowed me whole in 69. It took everything I had to keep from blowing in her mouth. By the time she got off my face, I looked like a glazed donut. Suited me up and did the whole order. Mish, CG, ACG, Doggie, and finished in prone bone. She was vocal and responsive the entire time. Same price structure as the other apartments. Not sure if it is affiliated with the others or not, but it is a welcomed addition to the scene. www.chicago521.com.
-
10-06-25 16:22 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 183An apartment near O'Hare but in Chicago. You have to text her to get an appointment and after some verification she'll share location info and then after you arrive she'll share unit number.
Originally Posted by BldFatLvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 12:39 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 151No attention or heat at all. Back entrance is discreet, but I used the front this time. Just after sunset. Honestly, the street was dead, I think with all the ICE shit going on people aren't hanging outside as much. So I felt comfortable coming and going.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-25 11:34 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 320Gb
Any heat or attention going in and out of the house? Is the back entrance still discreet?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-25 13:51 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 151Amy at GB
Stopped by GB to see Amy. I expected the pics to "represent" her looks but to my surprise the pics are accurate. Slight photoshop. But this girl IMO is a legit 8. 5. Beautiful face. Spinner body. Great D cups, flat stomach. Very sexy and sensual vibe.
I'll just keep it to the highlights. Great wet BBBJ, no rush. Stand mish on the corner of the bed, excellent, and the Asian squat cg was top notch. Grippy kitty, especially in doggy. Some dfk in mish. She really got into it and nipples grew to erasers size. Amazing rack.
Ended session with more BBBJ and finished on tits. Great session.
Definitely repeating. Can't get over how pretty this girl is.











Reply With Quote





