Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 151 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 2265
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1710

    Black Men at Happy Castle

    As a black monger I have always experienced it's a roll of the dice so to speak trying to book with most Asian providers. They will certainly ask for age, ethnicity, or both up front. In my case I am on the light skin shade of black, and have always said that I am a Latino when asked and if they ask further I say I'm Dominican or Puerto Rican. That being said this worked at HC and got me verified and in the door. I've been four times but two of those times I left with a refund because the girl refused to service me after seeing my BBC in the shower. Most recently I went yesterday to see Nana and was turned away and refunded. She was nice and sweet about it and let me put a finger in her and a quick kiss before I left. The other girl that would not service me was Misa who came and went rather quickly. My first appointment with them was with Mano and she did the deed as did Katrin. Long story short I think they will see AA on a case by case basis as long as you don't fit the stereotype of looking "too dangerous" or "too hung. " YMMV. Last thought is that the photos on the site are A. I. Created from pictures of the girls and are 75% accurate and 100% better than the best fake asian ad you'll find.

  2. #1709

    HC verification

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    You guys have much bigger balls than I will ever have. I am so tired of the scene here and really want to try HC but just can't send my I'd or any proof of who I really am.

    Any tricks to get by? What is the bare minimum they will accept? I am seeing posts that they will accept things blurred out.
    Hello sir, sending PM.

    RS.

  3. #1708

    TOS Vera

    Saw Vera last week. She's the current offering from Taste of Seoul. She's here through Monday 10/13. Vera is a lot of fun. Petite, pretty, very easy to be around, she jokes (in broken English) and laughs. I would see here again if the budget allowed. https://www.tastesofseoul.com/vera.

    I like that TOS has kept their rates the same. Hour is $350. Happy Castle is $420-$500 per hour. The same women that come to Happy Castle can be seen in LA, Northern Virginia, or NYC for $340-$360. My gut is that Happy Castle is pocketing the extra $70-$150 and the women are getting the same cut as when the price at HC was $350.

  4. #1707

    I'd requirements for HC

    You guys have much bigger balls than I will ever have. I am so tired of the scene here and really want to try HC but just can't send my I'd or any proof of who I really am.

    Any tricks to get by? What is the bare minimum they will accept? I am seeing posts that they will accept things blurred out.

  5. #1706

    Phi

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.
    I saw Phi while she was there and she was 100% large Ds that could take you to russia with a smile LOL. What they are saying here is very true I can attest.

  6. #1705

    Make sure you get who you ask for.

    FWIW, I scheduled time with one girl (D cup?) and got a girl with really small B. Thought they described her wrong, after asking her name I realized I pulled the wrong girl. I still had a good time, but really wanted a larger chested asian gal!

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.

  7. #1704
    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    I can say they are pretty accurate, but the faces are heavily brushed up. They do also see AA. Not sure when it may have changed as I remember them not, but I can confirm they do bc of obvious reasons.
    Cool, sounds good. I've been on the fence, listened to the reviews and watched the other mongers report here to see things go with HC.

    I was strictly against sending them any info at first then realized they will allow you to blur out a lot of the person information that you do send them.

    Other thing is are these girls really the double d and double e cups like the ads claim or not? LOL.

  8. #1703

    HC Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Are the measurements they give on the site accurate? How about the pics?

    I know some places like Holly ridge will flat out tell you the pics are just for advertising but how close do they come at HC?

    Probably shouldn't even be asking since they don't see black guys but hey, just curious.
    I can say they are pretty accurate, but the faces are heavily brushed up. They do also see AA. Not sure when it may have changed as I remember them not, but I can confirm they do bc of obvious reasons.

  9. #1702

    What ads?

    Please forgive my ignorance as I'm not from the triangle. I'm coming from the triad, and when I found this forum I followed some T€are links and find providers listed in like NY / NJ. Am I missing something?

  10. #1701

    HC girls

    Are the measurements they give on the site accurate? How about the pics?

    I know some places like Holly ridge will flat out tell you the pics are just for advertising but how close do they come at HC?

    Probably shouldn't even be asking since they don't see black guys but hey, just curious.

  11. #1700

    Lev HC

    Quote Originally Posted by UseEmeNot  [View Original Post]
    Waiting on these Lev HC reports, but tempted to just go LOL. How accurrate are these pics.
    Saw Lev this morning. Run don't walk to see her. Hands down one of the best sessions I've had in my life. Checked every box I ever wanted and boxes I didn't even know I wanted until I experienced it.

  12. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by FortySix&Two  [View Original Post]
    Sunday Funday time with Vera.

    She is young, petite, very cute and FULL of energy.

    Not sure how long we have her but book with confidence.
    Visiting and curious how to get in touch with TOS, HP, etc? How to know which ad is which. Please message or reply. Thanks!

  13. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Momo was decent nothing to brag about, her menu is very open so I can say that is good, rimjob, footjob, BBBJ and BBFS creampie. Very nice GFE, DFK. Cool but she was just not particularly skilled in my opinion.
    How do I get in touch with HC? Is there a specific ad or phone number? Message me if easier. Thanks.

  14. #1697

    HC Momo

    Momo was decent nothing to brag about, her menu is very open so I can say that is good, rimjob, footjob, BBBJ and BBFS creampie. Very nice GFE, DFK. Cool but she was just not particularly skilled in my opinion. Maybe she was tired from long day but she wouldn't open up for me her missionary sucked she would not hold her own damn legs open and I had to force them myself, and she keep using her hands preventing me to go in full stroke. Her doggy was even worse no arch to it. Straight plank mode. I hated it to the point I couldn't finish and had to finish myself, went over my time but I didn't care because her act was wack. Won't repeat. Cute girl, nice body, nice perky tits about B or a C cup. Face questionable. Overall 6/10. Body 8/10, face 6/10, GFE 8/10, Menu 9/10, Act 4/10.

  15. #1696

    Lev HC

    Waiting on these Lev HC reports, but tempted to just go LOL. How accurrate are these pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape