Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #873

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    She is happy with $$ just sayin.
    Concur with $$ - nice girl and easy to coordinate with but I couldn't repeat with all the nauseating car accident talk.

  2. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Snomis85  [View Original Post]
    Desiree was nice. $$$ plus uber to my hotel. Only issue I had was she talked a lot, especially about her car accident.
    She is happy with $$ just sayin.

  3. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Pics are definitely the better side, but she's very nice with a very nice bubble ass and the profile pretty much spells out her situation. First visit was great, second not so much, 3rd with a bottle of wine the I don't do's went out the window or so I dreamt they did anyways. She mainly just wants to chill for a bit to take off the stress and help you do the same. Can't beat that and a nice go-to at $$$ ppm and maybe less if you press plus whatever you might have to put out for accommodations since she can't host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-1bac2eb4cdce
    Desiree was nice. $$$ plus uber to my hotel. Only issue I had was she talked a lot, especially about her car accident.

  4. #870

    Help needed

    Looking for something unique, maybe you guys can help. Feel free to PM, to not burn your arrangement.

    Close to Oldsmar & town and country.

    Can host.

    Attractive.

    Open to multiple races.

    I frequent this area a lot, but it seems like I can never find a girl close by or who host.

    Feel free to share seeking links if you have them that fit this build.

    I also have one potential trade 22, new to the game, white, tight body.

    Best,

  5. #869

    Recon

    Alex: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-aa51606e387f.

    Met up with her last night on a whim. 4 xx. Not worth it at all. 100% the girl in the pics. Pretty face, but pics absolutely in no way indicate her true size. Easily weighs 180+, smaller BBW status which is not my thing at all. Barely gave head for 2 minutes, then come sex was asking if I had cum or was going to cum soon almost immediately in the most bored low energy way. Made for a very rushed unpleasant experience. 0 chance of repeating, probably one of the bottom 5 worst encounters I've had.

    Leigh: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-4a309ddb3b90.

    She is hot but I will caveat is seeming to treat this as more escorting compared to others and will go wherever and whenever she can get decent money from, so could be high volume. Covered everything, no kissing, and only found that out after we met. Met last week in kind of a rush because she was leaving town on a trip and wanted to get together beforehand for some spending money. Original rate requested was $7 xx first meet, $5 xx after the first. I didn't agree to that structure so she came down to $5 xx for regular sessions. We agreed to a one off car meet due to her logistics that day different than the previous rates, but my whole take is this will be highly YMMV with her depending on your age, appearance etc. Based on what she told me. Positive experience despite the covered situation. Didn't want me to go down on her because "it doesn't do anything for her," but let me since I kind of needed to to "get going" in the car without making out. The second my tongue is on her clit she changes her whole attitude, and before you know it is cumming from oral and literally dripping all over the back seat with a look of complete bewilderment on her face. That alone probably made the date worth it to me. Finished up mish in the back seat and was probably the best I've ever felt covered. Going to see her again at her place this week just to see how round 2 goes. You know, for science.

    Alyssa: https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-2c15288eb99f.

    I've talked to this girl multiple times and she always ghosts like 2-4 messages in so is impossible to coordinate with. I probably wouldn't waste your time even trying.

    Luna: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-12f47fcf4250.

    Seems to be real and attractive, and willing to meet. I just haven't been able to make the logistics work to see her yet.

    Jessloveee: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-86fc136a1ebc.

    Made plans multiple times and she would make an excuse or ghost every time. Sent me a nude to make up for it. Massive tits if she is real. Doubt I will try again after 3 strikes.

    Roxii: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-9b0f28d3e885.

    Pro vibes, didn't meet. Quotes "usual hourly rate is 6 xx but lowest is 5 xx. " I don't usually have long dates but absolutely hate them being setup like that for situations off the site, so being quoted hourly is almost an instant no.

    Yara: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-e8e7500b2389.

    Brazilian, almost no English. She'll do basically anything you want (rate was 4-5 xx, can't remember now). I came across her in the Orlando sub as well when I was visiting for the weekend. Believe she also posts on tryst under a different name so is a semi-pro. Def huge into fitness and has obviously done some anabolics because her voice is low and honestly kinda manly. Was a turnoff. Still did bbfscip on first meet and allowed vids. Will also do anal if you're into it.

    Babystarrr: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-bcd687efcc79.

    I'm giving up one of my regulars here. Seen her probably 10 times but just don't think our situation is working that well anymore and I have a couple other ones that are better suited for me at this point in time. 23-24,5'4, very slim / petite and lean, very much my type being more girl next door. Super sweet girl, down to earth. She's still periodically active on the site so message her there and set your own rate. You can see the rates I normally give above so use that as a reference. Went out for dinner on the first meet and she came back to my place after. Strictly NSA following the first meet. If you have more time to give her I think you'll enjoy your interactions more since she'll probably be more comfortable.

    Bee / Bree: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-2c7a338b9a3f.

    Curious if this one is still active or I'm blocked? Saw someone previously post about her and wasn't sure if there was intel to be shared.

  6. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinodrima9020  [View Original Post]
    How are y'all able to look at Seeking links. Every time I try I just get. Profile Not Available This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you.
    I've noticed that on some browsers and not others. Suggest you try a few different ones. I have found that if you get that message and are not actually blocked that simply refreshing the page usually loads the profile. Chrome and Brave on iPhone work fine for me. YMMV.

  7. #867

    Seeking Links

    How are y'all able to look at Seeking links. Every time I try I just get. Profile Not Available This member's profile can no longer be found. The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you.

  8. #866

    Avoid Angelina

    Love the look of this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-cf0447b487b2

    Turns out she may be on the lamb from the law in Hawaii. Even if she's not it seems from the comments on Facebook that's she's truly a hot mess. Don't invite that kind of chaos into your life.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DNPu57uu...cydW5ncGJ5MGlz

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/stol...3248846271099/

  9. #865

    Chloe. Scam

    Met up with her in the past, recently had a baby. Planned to meet up, but needed money for gas. She lives in Hudson in a little trailer park.

    Didn't feel like driving to her.

    Sent money never showed, broke my rules because we've met before.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-f3a42090d780

  10. #864

    Persia. SCAM

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-c85a9838d90f

    Just want you to get her nails done before meeting.

    Save yourself some time, and just block.

  11. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    "I just want to be upfront I only do meet-ups when I've been paid first. ".

    That's how she started her first message. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-85d6a37ea2ef
    Definitely a scammer. Pics come back to some girl in France https://www.instagram.com/taniapalassi.

  12. #862

    Leah 19, likely a scammer

    "I just want to be upfront I only do meet-ups when I've been paid first. ".

    That's how she started her first message. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-85d6a37ea2ef

  13. #861

    Good catch forgot to put that Info!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    What types of donations are these three expecting?

    .
    Yoli was in the 2XX - 3XX range, she may work with you on it depending on what you are looking for.

    Popflower was around 4XX (This can probably be negotiated, I don't think the performance is worth that she needs a little more experience).

  14. #860
    What types of donations are these three expecting?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePumper  [View Original Post]
    I switched over to primarily sugar babies several years ago, although a little bit pricier depending on the approach it's overall been a lot easier than only talking to pros. So, I wanted to share some information about a few SB's that I have talked to, and hopefully help someone find an SB they like. There are a few more that I am communicating with and whenever I have more to report I will.

    Yoli.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-19f981b4d594

    I posted her in another forum, but wanted to make sure I also poste here since she has a profile on Seeking. She is a nice girl, I have been talking to her for a while but our schedules have not worked out well, and have been unable to meet yet. She has sent me all sorts of pics and videos, and we have had several video chats. I gave her number to a few brothers on her and several reported back that she was fun and delivered, she is open to a lot. She just doesn't want to be jerked around, if you make plans with her keep them. I have hear contact information and she said I can share it, will partake once our schedules align.

    Popflower.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-3c3e69299ba7

    This one is will deliver, but it's more of an in and out type of things. She is nice, acts her age so she is a little too laid back and doesn't really take things that seriously. We had a good time, but I wouldn't say that things were groundbreaking by any means, she's young, delivers, and little naive, but I will probably see her again.

    Sage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-26508de7cc50

    She is cute, communication is good. Says she wants a genuine arrangement and wants to meet for lunch or dinner to get to know you better before moving forward with anything. Essentially she is just trying to get some funds and food out of you with no intention of delivering anything outside of that. She's sexy, and it would have been nice to work something out with her, but it's clear she doesn't plan on moving past initial stages and just wants to get what she can before you move on.
    .

  15. #859

    Sharing some Information

    I switched over to primarily sugar babies several years ago, although a little bit pricier depending on the approach it's overall been a lot easier than only talking to pros. So, I wanted to share some information about a few SB's that I have talked to, and hopefully help someone find an SB they like. There are a few more that I am communicating with and whenever I have more to report I will.

    Yoli.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-19f981b4d594

    I posted her in another forum, but wanted to make sure I also poste here since she has a profile on Seeking. She is a nice girl, I have been talking to her for a while but our schedules have not worked out well, and have been unable to meet yet. She has sent me all sorts of pics and videos, and we have had several video chats. I gave her number to a few brothers on her and several reported back that she was fun and delivered, she is open to a lot. She just doesn't want to be jerked around, if you make plans with her keep them. I have hear contact information and she said I can share it, will partake once our schedules align.

    Popflower.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-3c3e69299ba7

    This one is will deliver, but it's more of an in and out type of things. She is nice, acts her age so she is a little too laid back and doesn't really take things that seriously. We had a good time, but I wouldn't say that things were groundbreaking by any means, she's young, delivers, and little naive, but I will probably see her again.

    Sage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-26508de7cc50

    She is cute, communication is good. Says she wants a genuine arrangement and wants to meet for lunch or dinner to get to know you better before moving forward with anything. Essentially she is just trying to get some funds and food out of you with no intention of delivering anything outside of that. She's sexy, and it would have been nice to work something out with her, but it's clear she doesn't plan on moving past initial stages and just wants to get what she can before you move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape