Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24515

    A new Nancy?

    Hey all. Has anyone seen Nancy yet? I just noticed her posting on STG over the weekend. Did a search on this site but only found posts on an older Nancy. Nothing on Google image. The see through top and heels have my little head all fired up!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/861382493940

    Thanks and be safe!

  2. #24514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Shafter1  [View Original Post]
    She either has a long line or isn't around, crickets all weekend.

    Still hoping for today. We shall see.
    I hit her up Saturday but she was late getting to town. Tried again this morning but she had left & went home Sunday. Said things were too slow. Oh well. Maybe next time!

  3. #24513

    Pixie MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/538366855298

    Pixie is coming to town this weekend. I enjoy her trips, so hopefully some of you will too! Just hoping she really comes this time. 😑.
    She either has a long line or isn't around, crickets all weekend.

    Still hoping for today. We shall see.

  4. #24512

    Ghost in the machine

    Yes! I was a regular for the past two years or longer. There was the occasional few weeks with no response, and a few flighty ghosts. However, since March is has ramped up significantly. My ghost count is higher than I care to admit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?

  5. #24511

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Before my prostatectomy, I mentioned Ava and her great BBBJ with perfect tits. She's still giving great head, I see her for car dates often.

    Her tits are getting huge, she is expecting twins and will be lactating soon.

    I'm going to take some extra time and tip her for the opportunity of getting Milk straight from the tap. She expects Lactating to begin next week.

    I have digits for friends.
    Does she by chance have a link or some pics of her. I'm interested in to giving a try.

  6. #24510

    Honey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/518029669548

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?

  7. #24509
    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Anyone else have issues setting up a time with Dallas?
    Each time I've tried to set something up, and we confirm a meeting place and time, it ends up being crickets the morning of. Or an hour before. Or even when I'm in the parking lot. Never again.

  8. #24508

    Temp

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen temperance lately? Texted her no response yet wanted to make sure she has the same digits and she's still around. Can Message if you want.
    She hasn't answered me either.

  9. #24507
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1  [View Original Post]
    I had a chance to see Honey the other day and she is such a joy and pleasure to be with. Her passion and attention when we meet allowing me to explore her body has me coming back. Treat her well as she is one of GR sweets treats.
    Do you have a link?

  10. #24506

    Temperance

    Has anyone seen temperance lately? Texted her no response yet wanted to make sure she has the same digits and she's still around. Can Message if you want.

  11. #24505

    Came Home With My Soul

    My regular is out for a bit so I thought I would try something new and decided to dream Jay / Soul Snatcher.

    I called her and we spoke on the phone. I was clear about looking for DFK and BBJ. She even said that "they call her soul snatcher for a reason" and was good with those, just no butt stuff. So I booked an appointment.

    She asked for 160/ hh. Sometimes negotiating can screw up the mood and I was looking for a really good time, so I just went with it.

    And with first time dreams, I have found it to be more fun if they are comfortable so we chatted and gave her a nice back rub. I thought we had a good conversation.

    Went right to missionary and having fun. I went for a kiss and she rejected me and said she doesn't do that. That bummed me out since we just talked about it, but not going to let it ruin it as we are moving well together.

    After she went, she started the dreaded "you need to cum" conversations. I couldn't seem to go (happens sometimes with a cover). So I pulled out and asked for that soul snatcher and she then informs me she doesn't do that with guys she first meets. I am really disappointed and asked for at least a HJ. She gives me lube and tells me to do it myself.

    I just put my clothes on and left. My money was out there and had every opportunity to grab it but didn't. On the way out I told her that bummed me out and she just said "sorry".

    I started off the dream thinking I might have a new regular since mine is starting to turn into a flake. And within minutes, I was disappointed.

    For what it is worth she is pretty and no signs of use.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/exotic/lets-play-50-shades-of-jay-whi/974031222363

  12. #24504
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Before my prostatectomy, I mentioned Ava and her great BBBJ with perfect tits. She's still giving great head, I see her for car dates often.

    Her tits are getting huge, she is expecting twins and will be lactating soon.

    I'm going to take some extra time and tip her for the opportunity of getting Milk straight from the tap. She expects Lactating to begin next week.

    I have digits for friends.
    Hopefully I can finally get a hold of her and experience that if I actually do I will share mine.

  13. #24503

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Before my prostatectomy, I mentioned Ava and her great BBBJ with perfect tits. She's still giving great head, I see her for car dates often.

    Her tits are getting huge, she is expecting twins and will be lactating soon.

    I'm going to take some extra time and tip her for the opportunity of getting Milk straight from the tap. She expects Lactating to begin next week.

    I have digits for friends.
    I'd love to experience the tap as well. Is this the Ava at panacea? I'd love to get her digits.

    Thank you.

  14. #24502

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    She back GRapids. I have hella good for $150 half hour. Safe clean hotel.
    Forget who was asking for a GILF she is it. Pics are her from years ago the only difference is the body is older but the riding is just as good. I'm thankful she drives 6+ hours to get here books a nice hotel away from the shitty ones on 28th street and definitely makes it worth your time. BBBJ lovers wouldn't love her she's covered no kissing I saw her Wednesday for a drink and a session watching her bounce up and down on me. Might've stayed past the 30 minute mark but no rush from her all in for $150. Since we are now comparing pussy services to establishments she is the mom and pop shop that has amazing food that doesn't need promotion and charges the same as she did 5 years ago. She will keep coming back as long as Grand Rapids gives her business. I really wish she was GFE but what she doesn't offer in that menu you makes up for in the main event and has a nice verbal response to you pounding her away.

  15. #24501

    Blue eye Amy.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    She back GRapids. I have hella good for $150 half hour. Safe clean hotel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape