Thread: Nail Salons That Do Full Service??
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 255
-
10-14-25 08:54 #60Senior Member

Posts: 2017If they are Vietnamese I think higher chance for extras. Yeah I miss Mimis hair salon because of FS with her.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 22:29 #59Senior Member

Posts: 656Thanks yeah ill pass on that.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 20:36 #58Senior Member

Posts: 220LBC and 7-Day
I don't think they do haircuts but they do manscaping and HJs, and that's Little Beauty and 7 day spa. Both in Garden Grove. I don't recommend either places though. Both owners are grumpy and despite what other reviews you say, you will be lucky to get more than a handy.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 18:26 #57Senior Member

Posts: 656I'm still looking for that one hairstylist that will do some extras. I'm losing hope.
Originally Posted by JimRockford83
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 17:08 #56Senior Member

Posts: 56Hopeful
Keep up the good work. I check this thread every day because I'd love to visit a nail salon that delivers.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 13:45 #55Senior Member

Posts: 220Did you ever try to bang the other owner? I caught her in her car in the parking lot and asked her for a massage. She politely said no. As for Natalie, I think she just worked there. All the other Viet ladies that did mani / pedi knew what she was doing and looked down on her. They kind of treated her like shit. Honestly, Natalie didn't seem all there like perhaps on the spectrum. I know when I walked in, I would always get a look from the other workers.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
My friend and I go to nail shops when its just 1-2 girls and they are hurting to cover overhead cost but the most we get is maybe a rub on the leg. I need more than that. That's why I'm hitting up different salons working hard for you boys but I'm striking out. At the very least, I can tell you which nail shops to not visit because they are purely legit.
-
10-13-25 08:08 #54Senior Member

Posts: 2017Mimi Norwalk
Yeah I had FS with her I thought her pussy was good considering it was in her salon. Looks like she retired shame we haven't found another one similar? I wish I could've seen her for FS again at Natalie Nails in Whittier, But she didn't stay long there Sold the salon or something.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-25 00:49 #53Senior Member

Posts: 220Mimi Nails in Norwalk
I hit that Natalie viet one time. Despite all the positive reviews on here about her. I would say she was below average looking. Her body was okay too. Nothing to write home about. Not a big loss to the community. If anything she was only a novelty. One of the owners though was a hot viet but only did mani / pedi. Any other potential nail salon out there like Mimi's? Lets keep this thread going and keep hunting.
-
10-09-25 07:27 #52Senior Member

Posts: 2017Here it is https://www.yelp.com/biz/1-nails-and...edondo-beach-2.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 08:39 #51Senior Member

Posts: 2017Nail Salon
There is one in Torrance used to get reviews on MPR awhile back, its still there I believe only HJ.
-
09-26-25 07:34 #50Senior Member

Posts: 2017Yeah not interested in that.
Originally Posted by FaustHammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 20:22 #49Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Nail Salons in the Whittier area?
-
09-25-25 20:03 #48Regular Member

Posts: 16Seiko
It is not a salon. She operates out of a kinda rundown house in SD.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 15:07 #47Senior Member

Posts: 353Seiko
Like I said, never been there, but I recall it is a salon of some sort. I recommend you do a search for Seiko in the San Diego section, and maybe ask there. I regularly see her ad on CL. I occasionally get down there every once in a while, so she's been on my radar. If I see her, I'll let you know. You can also search the Beauty Services of CL San Diego and she has a pic posted.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
Nothing like a mani-pedi ++.
-
09-24-25 07:56 #46Senior Member

Posts: 2017Is it a Nail salon?
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





