Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 535 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 8015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7310
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenicole2397

    This is a cute girl with a reasonable rate has anyone here seen her? MJ.
    I tried to text her She never text back.

  2. #7309

    JadeNicole

    https://tryst.link/escort/jadenicole2397

    This is a cute girl with a reasonable rate has anyone here seen her? MJ.

  3. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/195016446

    Does anyone have any information about this girl? MJ.
    Link isn't working for me.

  4. #7307
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/195016446

    Does anyone have any information about this girl? MJ.

  5. #7306

    Utrs

    Anyone know any good Utrs dm me.

  6. #7305
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    And she looks like the hind leg of hell! I wouldn't hit that if it were free man that's a nasty looking woman! MJ.
    No doubt! That woman would even get a low ranking on the street walker scale!

  7. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sumthickness

    Talking about driving the price of p*why up. If she requires $800, and worse, the gent spending the 8 bills, all I can say is it's time for me to bow out. And she probably has a stack of rules!!
    And she looks like the hind leg of hell! I wouldn't hit that if it were free man that's a nasty looking woman! MJ.

  8. #7303

    Sumthick

    https://tryst.link/escort/sumthickness

    Talking about driving the price of p*why up. If she requires $800, and worse, the gent spending the 8 bills, all I can say is it's time for me to bow out. And she probably has a stack of rules!!

  9. #7302

    Lexy

    Has anyone seen or heard from Lexy? Her number ended in 0196.

    She was incredible. But haven't been in Birmingham since May. Now someone else is answering the phone.

    Does she have new contact info? I'd sure appreciate it if anyone could help me reconnect with her.

    Please DM me.

    Thanks!

  10. #7301

    Dawn. Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/dawn1985

    A while back I made an inquiry about this girl but never got a reply I just wonder if anyone has seen her lately she's been around a while and I was curious about how she looked these days and what her service was like any input would be appreciated. Thanks MJ.

  11. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearRabbit  [View Original Post]
    She is home and back at it. Tryst & STG isn't accessible so here's the best link.

    Never disappoints and always fresh and smells great (even down under). Greek is on the menu!

    Rabbit.

    https://secrethostess.com/823541/
    Skip Link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/866958186313

  12. #7299

    RE: K Sunshile

    She is home and back at it. Tryst & STG isn't accessible so here's the best link.

    Never disappoints and always fresh and smells great (even down under). Greek is on the menu!

    Rabbit.

    https://secrethostess.com/823541/

  13. #7298

    Sweet girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...-/689224440191

    Has anyone seen this girl? I'd be curious to know what the experience was like and what her rate was? Thanks a lot MJ.
    First time posting here been reading for a few years so bare with me.

    I saw her about a year ago. I had texted her and she immediately texted back asking me for a ride. Was kinda strange but I was bored so I went with it and picked her up and took her back to where she was staying at the time at a house in forestdale. The guy was charging her 1/2 just for the use of the bed. I knew one other girl that was "dating" the dude but she seems to have moved on too now. Seems like he would get them hooked and string them along with certain things like a carrot on a stick. So ended up going to my place since I had gotten to know her a bit. She was young and had just started. Decent experience but the certain thing kinda made her a space cadet and awkward the more she used but will say her jaw is a bit funny. There is a reason all of her pics are duck lips but still cute none the less. Would repeat.

  14. #7297
    Quote Originally Posted by ManJushri3  [View Original Post]
    That's her all right- just add 20 years and 50 pounds.
    If I'm not badly mistaken, she used to trick at the truck stop in Thomas with the limpy black chick.

  15. #7296

    Recommendation downtown area

    Fellas, I'm at the BJC for a few hours this morning. Is there anyone near the downtown area that has a quick turn around time with communication? I'm more into the massage side of the hobby than FS if that makes a difference. Thanks for your help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape