Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 7368
-
11-04-25 20:08 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 180Jessie
Had a great visit with Jesse. Safe place. W / f, nice thin body, tight ass, and very pleasant. Good job, all around. I would recommend. If you want her information, ask Hentai. Treat her right and respect the pricing.
There is not link, so don't ask.
-
10-29-25 18:58 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 661Fyi
Confirmation pics looked bigger, older, and not nearly as good as ad pics. Everyone has different tastes though, so hopefully Ivory is a good fit for some.
-
10-25-25 10:47 #6901Senior Member

Posts: 93Ivory
That's Samantha. Used to SW Spring and Chestnut.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-25 06:58 #6900Senior Member

Posts: 389Hi do you have the address for these providers.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-25 13:52 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 464Ivory
Girl in the pics taller maybe 5' 7" interesting apartment in Springfield maybe a converted old school. Safe daytime neighborhood. Another girl was in the apartment and told to go into her room. BBBJ on the couch then doggie got the job done. Likely not repeating. Definitely using.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-25 23:08 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 661Ivory?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/009628942489
Felt like those pics are familiar but perhaps it was under another name. Ivory didn't produce any results. Any reviews out there? Number 413-xxx-3321. Thank you.
-
10-17-25 13:07 #6897Senior Member

Posts: 108Allie
Took a gamble because pickings are slim everywhere. Allie looked plain in the photos, but I was hoping in person she might be a diamond in the rough. Easy two call set up, she was on time and seemed genuinely sweet on the phone. Once I got to her hotel room in North Hampton, she answered the door, I was mildly disappointed. Definitely not as cute as the photos, and now I know why she didn't have any body shots in her ad. Not totally horrible, but just not attractive to me. She was very pleasant though and my guy always says yes once I'm in the room. Started with a BBBJ which was nice, but I'm not a big BJ fan. Straight into missionary. She is fairly tight and took an good pounding until I unloaded deep inside her. Donation was 120 but I gave a extra 60 for bbfscip.
Overall just ok, I won't return.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/834902345455
-
10-16-25 14:10 #6896Senior Member

Posts: 80Still operating?
Anyone know if she's still offering services? I saw her back in August and had a good time. Her ads from both June and late August are still active (though a couple months old at this point), but she's not responding to texts.
Originally Posted by Jdev1313
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-25 11:13 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 126Mabel the flake
I'd caution those trying to see Mabel, she's a flake and completely blew me off after I drove 90 minutes to meet.
Stay safe,
Foooo.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 21:28 #6894Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: BBW Southern Belle aka Darlene
Welp thanks for the screenshot. Darlene aka Southern Belle is a NEXT!
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-25 21:24 #6893Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: BBW Southern Belle aka Darlene
Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by TheBBCMonger860
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-25 18:26 #6892Regular Member

Posts: 3Dasani Tsunami & Wonder Woman
Can't find anything about either of these women on the board. Anyone have any experience with either of them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/639126818476
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/018094535668
-
10-11-25 18:07 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 80Hope she's still active.
Link to ad?
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 17:09 #6890Senior Member

Posts: 354Maria and Mabel
Thanks for the full inbox notification. Mabel asked me to stop sharing info for now. I'm sure that will change when things slow down. Maria will be in town another day or two but If you're interested, I need a number to text pics and info. That goes for you guys that sent inquiries and forgot.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 16:08 #6889Senior Member

Posts: 131Hey Hentai, would you be able to clear your inbox? I am interested in Mabel and Maria. Would you be able to share their info, please.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



