Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 41257
-
10-11-25 17:41 #39022Senior Member

Posts: 59Don't do it. I scheduled a night time car date, about 3 months ago. She played scared about cars could come by, but we were in the middle of nowhere 3 am Then she had us go inside her trailer. A gamble because you don't know who inside. Trashed of course. Its there that you find out she only offers head but nothing else.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 12:23 #39021Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes it is.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-25 11:30 #39020Senior Member

Posts: 477We have a new leader.
Fellas. The whole "best BJ" question has been permanently resolved. You guys know I'm older. Active and not some pump and dump. This lady promised me she could get me to blow with top only which only two women in my entire life have been able to do. I accepted the challenge, knowing there was no way!
She came by, chatted for a bit, teased Johnson with her mouth and teeth from outside my shorts and got him at full attention in record time. The shorts came off, the tits came out and it was on!
No hands, all lips and tongue and perfect pressure and suction. It took less than 5 minutes. I was amazed, impressed and hooked.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/566811138641
Call her!
Rich.
-
10-11-25 11:16 #39019Senior Member

Posts: 316Boss Lady Kash
There are a couple of Kash's out there. Is this the one you are talking about:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/085301478647
Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience? The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited.
-
10-11-25 07:47 #39018Regular Member

Posts: 9Ka $h
Here is link.
Originally Posted by ManFromHeaven
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/018605378676
-
10-11-25 02:33 #39017Senior Member

Posts: 1244Kash
Are you talking about the young redhead?
Originally Posted by ManFromHeaven
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-25 17:19 #39016Regular Member

Posts: 9Kash not looking good
Has anyone got a chance to see her. I went where she stays in good hotel but her appearance does not look like in pics. The pics are brushed up. She is either drunk or having some medical issues as her body was shaking and not able to stand and talk. As soon as I saw her in hotel room I walked away. The rate twofifty hour not worth. Anyone had any experience?
The screen shot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12.
-
10-10-25 00:35 #39015Senior Member

Posts: 247Waste of time Asian in call
Well, could not find a UTR so I tried a random ad that I knew would not be the girl but also not a robbery. Lady was Asian and that is where the similarity ended. I almost walked out but really needed to bust a nut. She was close to 50. Had natural saggy C or D cups, no ass, and a small belly. With that said, she was not fat or hideous so I stayed. Decent CB, then cowgirl, then doggy, and then finished in Mission. She looked the best in missionary. Clean low budget hotel on Baymeadows. Price was fair but would not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/530750737243
-
10-09-25 22:29 #39014Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding ruby red head
Oh no I didn't realize that. She was one of my favorites. I remember doing a session with her a few months ago on Baymeadows. She was always nice to me and gave me the best and honest GFE experience. I wonder which city she moved to.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 19:42 #39013Senior Member

Posts: 59What did. You offer? She cussed me out when I said no to 150.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 19:36 #39012Senior Member

Posts: 59Stefanie will be 52 in November. I thought 65.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 19:32 #39011Senior Member

Posts: 477Oral Master and Just Damn Fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/342935223727
She's been an acquaintance of mine for a couple of years. And she's also become a great friend. We met through Skip and it just kept on from there.
This girl is probably the most fun you'll ever have with a date. She's no Barbie doll but she carries her weight in all the right places. The boobs are some of the bounciest fun bags I've ever had the pleasure to watch while she rode me. Her ass is a treat to smack and squeeze. Most of all. She loves head treatment and you can tell with every lick and suck. She truly gets pleasure out of getting you off with her mouth. She's free of the gnarly drugs but does like to party.
You need to treat her right or answer to me. Get her some snacks. Whip cream. Hot fudge. She plays well with others.
Tell her you saw this. She knows her worth, don't be dumb and blow your shot with a lowball.
Rich.
-
10-09-25 18:40 #39010Senior Member

Posts: 477Ruby
Ruby left town a few months ago. She got tired of the Jax scene.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
10-09-25 15:12 #39009Senior Member

Posts: 452She's awesome. Nice, fun and pretty. I've had zero issues. Has a roommate so it's car date or very specific hours when he leaves. Great time.
Originally Posted by Harle53
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-25 14:48 #39008Senior Member

Posts: 497Southside provider
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/598310214258
I wanted to report that I recently had a great visit with the above provider. Set up was easy and I was at her location 10 minutes later. She is the girl in the pics and has a thick curvy body. Plump booty and ok boobs. Came to the door in lingerie which was a nice touch. Location is low key and safe. Well kept location with no problems with locals. Skills are excellent as advertised and seemed to enjoy it. I highly recommend and will def see her again.









Reply With Quote





